Heroes of the North: Webisodes

Pass the talc powder please!
d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

RE: Heroes of the North: Webisodes

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

I do not believe I've seen this mentioned on the BF so, I now point any latex loving freaks towards this LINK: Heroes of the NorthBrowse around OR simply click on "WATCH NOW" at the top and... enjoy .  Oh yeah, YOU will! - d_g

wildecoyete
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by wildecoyete »

nice d3vious_g3nius

Crowley
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Crowley »

Nice find, thanks

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

[quote="d3vious_g3nius"]I do not believe I've seen this mentioned on the BF so, I now point any latex loving freaks towards this LINK: Heroes of the NorthBrowse around OR simply click on "WATCH NOW" at the top and... enjoy .  Oh yeah, YOU will!
 - d_g
[/quote] As a superhero nerd, I'm kinda geeking out over this, but I WOULD like to know how they expect to keep from getting the snot sued out of them over Captain America "Canadian Shield".  They could not have been more blatant in the ripoff.  They could try, but they would not be successful.

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

BUMP: They're up to Episode 13 - Fashion Statement Check, check... check it out! @boundbinder, seriously? You have episodes filled with Femme fatales dressed in thesmoooooth, slllllick, shiiiny goodness that is Latex and... you're thinking of "Canadian Shield"???Jus' teasin' ;)  Enjoy, - d_gd3vious_g3nius2011-07-16 01:45:56

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

[quote="d3vious_g3nius"]BUMP: They're up to Episode 13 - Fashion Statement Check, check... check it out! @boundbinder, seriously? You have episodes filled with Femme fatales dressed in thesmoooooth, slllllick, shiiiny goodness that is Latex and... you're thinking of "Canadian Shield"???Jus' teasin' ;)  Enjoy, - d_g[/quote]The Nerd is strong within me...  sometimes too strong. *deep sigh*(right there with ya on the latex, tho. ;) )

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

[quote="boundBinder"]The Nerd is strong within me...  sometimes too strong. *deep sigh*(right there with ya on the latex, tho. ;) )[/quote]RFLOL ! You crack me up mon'

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

It's been awhile since they have posted the next installment but here it is: Episode 15 | Wardrobe Malfuntion Enjoy,- d3vious_rubberists

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

That last after credits scene bodes well for some bondagey fun next time

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Indeed, yes. :) :)

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

A little over a month hiatus but NOW available for your perv'in pleasures: Episode 16 - Operation Roche and Roule Pro's: Really great production on a limited budget!Con's: ZERO latex clad Femme Fatale's *sighs quietlyCheers, - d3vious_d3vious_g3nius2011-12-17 14:04:27