Where to find the best quality latex gear?

Pass the talc powder please!
copperfox
Chair Bound

RE: Where to find the best quality latex gear?

Unread post by copperfox »

Price being no option, who has the best gear out there?  Speaking for myself, I'd rather have a couple really well-made pieces as opposed to several less expensive ones which may come unglued or rip easily.  Some of the most expensive sites I've seen and have considering ordering from include Polymorphe, Syren, and Mr. S--however, expensive doesn't necessarily equate to quality.  With regard to Mr. S, I've purchased several pieces of bondage gear from them in the past and absolutely love the quality, and would like to know if their latex/neoprene stuff is of the same quality.What are your thoughts on these (and other) sites?copperfox

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

If I may say so, I think you will find more information regarding your questions on sites such as:www.fetlife.com(Latex Lovers group specifically), www.rubberpal.com and www.rubberist.netThe sheer number of rubber/latex loving members on any one of those sites should bring about some answers for you. Cheers, - d_g

wildecoyete
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by wildecoyete »

demask is prob the best around

http://www.demask.com/dynamic/index.asp

uklthrbear
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by uklthrbear »

So many retailers out there Id reckon theses are good > http://www.invinciblerubber.com/ & http://www.cocoon1.com/

phantom
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by phantom »

I have to agree that Cocoon has some of the best stuff available (from what I've bought over the years anyway), and not too badly priced either. I bought a made to measure fully enclosed catsuit from them a few years back, the quality is top notch although the fit isn't particularly good around the shoulders (disappointing as I actually went into the shop for them to measure me personally). DeMask is probably the best shop I've ever been in, although one of the more expensive I've come across. I was in Munich last year and went into the store there, you have to see it to believe it, it's awesome, just walking in and the smell hitting you was enough for me  There's some really great stuff in there, especially the hoods, although all I bought in the end was an inflatable breathe-through gag (probably the biggest I've ever seen though)! The staff were also extremely helpful and welcoming, especially as my German skills are awful! Some of the womens outfits really are fantastic, unfortunately for me like so many others on this forum, I have nobody to buy one for  (don't get the violins out for me lol). I've also had very good stuff from Rubber55, Regulation, and of course Studio Gum, although their delivery times really let them down.