Red Nights - New Vacbed Scene

Pass the talc powder please!
Thomas.
Chair Bound

RE: Red Nights - New Vacbed Scene

Unread post by Thomas. »

You may or may not have already seen this, but there's a new movie upcoming which looks to feature a nice Vacbed scene:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6dyOPP0XNgStill yet to find any info/release date of a DVD or bluray. This scene looks like it'll be a must see!Edited to remove copyrighted materials.  s_cdstephanie_cd2010-11-22 18:30:28

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

Some bits are very Erotic but seems a bit snuff and I'm not into that.

Thomas.
Chair Bound

Unread post by Thomas. »

Indeed.I just read that she actually kills the woman whilst she's in the vacbed. I hope this doesn't take too much away from the scene...

ponylady
Chair Bound

Unread post by ponylady »

more info, and a 6 minute clip on the site of the production company:http://redeastpictures.com/main/

r6is200
Chair Bound

Unread post by r6is200 »

I cant seem to find this film anywhere?

Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Imhotep »

Some kind fellow has put this scene on youtube. Here's the full scene, death included:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4rGZvgXV-oAnd here's an edited version:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb1FxTkQ8ycWhat I would give for a vacbed like that!

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

Imhotep: WOW, I'm surprised YouTube left that up! I've seen a lot less get taken down.Now, seriously hot vacbed scene , for the most part. The room, the lighting, the VACBED... all stunning. The older "predatory" woman had the most brilliant, and sadistic, facial expressions. Sooo much hotness in one short clip.Two things "ruined" it, for me. I'm not into prepubescent looking Asian girls and, the stabbing part with the finger claws was just... UGH. Other than that, really amazing clip with very dramatic filming, music and sound effects It reminds me of watching Strangeland, you know you like it but... feel bad about liking it  - d_g d3vious_g3nius2011-11-24 10:37:09

Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Imhotep »

The video hasn't been up long, i'd strongly suggest using keepvid to download the video to anyone who likes this, as I can't see it being up much longer.Completely agree about the killing part, was a complete turn-off for me. Thankfully the guy who uploaded felt the same and gave us a clean version.

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

I saved it with the Firefox extension aptly named "Easy YouTube Video Downloader" I went on a little Google research for this "film", and that's when I realized... it is a film. Not just a kinky scene. There seems to be "plot" involved for the killings. My critique in simply my own personal kinky tastes of that scene, but incorrect for the entire movie as a whole it seems. I would like to see it in it's entirety, I'm on the "lookout" now!Thanks for posting a "bump" to this older thread Imhotep, - d_g 

boundforfun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by boundforfun »

I sent an email to the production company (small indie shop obviously) to see if it was released on DVD or not.  Will let you know what they say!

boundforfun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by boundforfun »

Apparently it is available on DVD and Blu-Ray, but only in France.

LatexHood
Chair Bound

Unread post by LatexHood »

Yes, it's 'about' on certain download sites.But as mentioned, I've only seen it in French.Subs seem to be lacking in English too. :( J.