Anyone used eurocatsuits.com?

Pass the talc powder please!
Crowley
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Anyone used eurocatsuits.com?

Unread post by Crowley »

Folks, advice and suggestions welcome. Thanks to my wonderful random scenario generator (see signature) I get to order a latex catsuit for herself. I really like the look of the Princess suit with the built-in corset from Libidexhttp://www.libidex.com/html/cart/prod.asp?PID=514 but I think I'm going to have to go for made to measure as my wife is fairly short and not overly gifted in the chest department. The Libidex suit plus the made to measure fee is just a bit too expensive for something that realistically is only going to be worn a few times. I found Eurocatsuits.com on YouTube of all places. Their made to measure suits are coming in at under £300 with the options I want which seems more reasonable. I've no doubt you get what you pay for but £300 seems expensive enough to suggest some quality? Has anyone ordered from them that could comment on the quality of their work? Thanks

LatexBill
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LatexBill »

I realize that this is several months later after your original post, but I feel I should respond out of respect to other other people who appreciate latex.

I had used eurocatsuits.com for previous purchases in the past and was so pleased with the quality of the latex items. They were generally quick and all charges were reasonable. This all changed recently and I do not know why. I placed an order in November 2010 and after months of reassurances by Tomas that the order will be processed soon, I have nothing to show for my purchase except my bank account missing some money. First it was that he was moving to a new facility, then he had to let someone go during the move and train someone new. Now I am receiving no further communication from Tomas. Until they resolve whatever problems they are having there, I would advise against purchasing anything from them. If you feel so compelled to make a purchase despite my advise, use your credit card through Paypal so that you have some recourse in the event you fall into the same boat as me.

Crowley
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Crowley »

Thanks for that, your reply was well timed. I'm hoping to place an order in the next few weeks (waiting to hear about annual bonus )

LatexBill
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LatexBill »

Again, I can not state it sternly enough. Seriously consider spending your hard earned money at a company that actually manufactures what you order and responds to email that you send. Eurocatsuits has definitely failed in both regards and does not deserve anything until they resolve the issues they currently have. I will post a retraction when, and if, one is warranted.

Agrios
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Agrios »

I've ordered a vacbed with eurocatsuits in january of this year. I received a mail with confirmation of my order and with payment details. Once I payed, I received another mail that they started the manufacturing of the vacbed which would take about 4-5 weeks. After 7 weeks, I still didn't hear anything so I mailed them. They said there was some delay cause they were moving to another location. 2 weeks after that, I received a mail that my vacbed was ready and shipped. 2 days later, I received the package at my door. The quality of the vacbed is absolutly perfect. Nice thick latex sheet and everything made to my measurements in detail. So exept to longer waiting period, I got no bad things to say about eurocatsuits.  Hopes this helps you some

Stuffed
Chair Bound

Unread post by Stuffed »

Wow, Imust have got very lucky.  I got myvac-bed from this guy and my order was dealt with quickly and without a hitch.  All the e-mails I sent were answered within aday or so (and I pestered him quite a bit).  This was some time ago so things may havechanged since then.  It'd be a shame ifhe's gone pear-shaped; the quality and price were excellent.  Guess it's back to Simon O for my latex goodies...