RUBBER DOLLS...What are they and what are they used for??
Hello, I'm STEFFY and I'm a Rubber Doll.
I get asked by many " what is a Rubber Doll?" The answer is not generally a simple one as there are different types of rubber dolls depending on their purpose.
There are four basic categories which the term Rubber Doll can apply:
1) The BDSM community as a service submissive. 2) The TG /TV community as a Sissy doll in Fetish attire. 3) The common category to both of the above as a show doll for exhibitionism. 4) Art form / Performance Art.
A relatively new phenomenon, the fantasy fetish female rubber doll as we now know it was originally brought to our attention by Peter Czernich of Marquis and Heavy Rubber fame. His concept which is now widely accepted as the standard is as follows:
The doll is totally enclosed in Latex Rubber with exaggerated female features. These are huge torpedo tits, very small waist, exaggerated hips and thighs and sexual organs. Bright lipstick, large eyelashes, and long nails are used to accentuate this female form. Usually the doll wears a tight form fit hood with eye, mouth and nose openings. Sometimes a wig will be used and fetish footwear to set off what one would consider to be a naked Rubber Female doll.
In most cases this type of doll is a service submissive or slave and is used by others for their own entertainment. The scenarios that involve the doll are usually Heavy Rubber in nature and may also include restrictive clothing, control of the dolls functions, clinical games and all manner of BDSM related functions. Objectification, a toy.
These dolls may also be prettied up to a type of doll that many may equate to a "Barbie Doll" for show and exhibition by their partners, dommes, mistresses etc or on their own to accentuate the fashion side of a doll. In other words being played with as if a real doll and dressed and displayed as such. Part of the prettying up process these days also includes Female Masks to have the doll appearance as a true doll or mannequin with female facial features.
While there may be many variations on a theme, the Czernich concept is the one that seems to be the most prevalent.
I feel that this definition is the one that most fetish people think of when the word "Rubber Doll" is mentioned and is the type of doll that was used as the basis for current concept .
1) How do they figure in the BDSM community as a service submissive?
A rubber doll can be male or female. The role can involve role play, Costume or Cosplay, total enclosure and restriction / rubber bondage,
The doll in this guise is generally an objectified plaything and slave / servant for the amusement of the dolls owner. They are required to serve many functions from looking pretty to being the sexual toy in a scene. The appearance is generally a basic totally enclosed doll usually in basic black but with Female attributes. There many variations on this theme.
2) The other community that is also using the rubber doll theme as a vehicle for play, disguise, sissification / cross dressing / gender bending purposes is the TV /TG community. This generally follows a common theme of Forced Femme or being turned into a female doll animate or inanimate. Again shape altering garments and female masks figure in this identity change.. Many equate this to being turned into a Barbie Doll.
Many TVÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s who like shiny materials are now dressing in Latex and rubber as part of their look and while not wearing masks they are considered a rubber doll.
3) The show doll: Generally female in appearance dressed to accentuate the beauty and attributes of a costume outfit either to a specific theme for show or to accentuate and accentuate their position within a service arrangement. This would be the case in fetish balls and parties where the dolls are there to be seen by others.
4) Art Form: This can be interpreted as living art or street theater in some ways as it is being done from the esthetic point of view. In other words Performance Art. The doll can be viewed as pleasing eye candy in one sense, or a fashion doll (Barbie). A Doll can also be a model in fetish photography or stage productions and shows where a Fetish Fantasy Female is required.
How does one transform someone into a doll?
This is done through dressing the subject in latex rubber garments and specialty items to change their form and look. Generally the basis for all of the forms of rubber doll is the female type cat suit which has a tight waist, bust cups for breast forms or attached inflatable breasts. The cut of the suit is usually female. Add to this the bra, breasts and padded hips along with a female mask and wig (if required) you have a basic naked doll. From here one dresses the doll however you desire to achieve the look you want.
I hope that this gives you some insight as to what this niche fetish is all about and will create discussion about this under this forum heading.
I enjoy Bondage of all kinds and as such I enjoy it in the persona of a Rubber Doll; a play thing for the Dom, Domme' or Mistress / Master, to be used as they choose and to give them pleasure in the scene. This allows me to assume the role of an object as well as have the Female form while in Total Enclosure, except for the nose holes, mouth, eye and ear openings.
This makes for an interesting alternative to being a regular rubber sub.
I hope this helps to explain what we are all about. STEFFY
Here are a couple of pics that show the training of a Rubber Doll to endure enclosure and restriction to the degree that the Domme desires. This is commonly known as a "Boiler Suit" as it gets very hot in the suit. Breathing is also restricted so one has to concentrate.