Tightly Hogtied

RE: New Dildo Panties Ordered

Unread post by Like Ra »

Just add a crotch-rope ... 

catsuit_belted_doll
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by catsuit_belted_doll »

A year ago, I purchased a pair of sheathed dildo pants I use as underwear when I'm in my full body latex catsuit.These dildoed latex pants don't work well alone. The dildo and/or the penis sheath will unexpectedly slip out. So over these pants you MUST secure them with a harness. In the past, I used this Strict Leather Locking Butt Plug Harness. This will ensure that both the plug and your penis won't slip out.Now they don't get much use as I prefer my Fetish-Felix CS-100 full waistband steel chastity belt holding a 6-inch steel rattler butt plug.  Inside the penis protector tube, my cock slides into a free-hanging 85mm Steel Anatomical Pear Drop Urethra Plug. Much better self-fucking, especially when clubbing or inline skating the trails.In any case, here's how to slip into these dildoed sheathed latex panties:1) You slip in the latex shorts with both legs;2) Insert the penis into the sheath;3) Shove the dildo up your ass;4) Pull the latex shorts up tighter;5) Secure the pants with the harness:6) Insert the harness cock ring over your sheathed penis;7) Tight the harness and lock it;8) Enjoy and be safe!They will definitely fuck you!Good luck.

biohazardmind
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by biohazardmind »

How about a pic?  My imagination is on the fritz.