dressed at work

Pass the talc powder please!
Captain Howdy
Tightly Hogtied

RE: dressed at work

Unread post by Captain Howdy »

[quote="OneStrangeGuy"]Goo dthing it was after hours. I take it, you're not a salesman. [/quote] Actually.... I am a salesman LOL

Candyman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Candyman »

well, i've been wearing fetish or kinky clothes under my street gear for years already, ever since i was little, say about 7-8 years old.  ive even been caught out a couple of times, from family to friends to strangers in the street.  it always gives me a thrill.  even now, im wearing satin panties to work.  latex, however, is a big prob from where i come from, its hard to find and usually expensive, so i make due with other things like PVC, spandex and satin.  i have got 2 pairs of latex panties in my collection which i like to wear every so often but im scared they break and then i have to spend a fortune to replace them.i did always want to wear a latex catsuit to work under my work clothes but the closest ive been is a short PVC suit.  (quite a squeak )

Invicta
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Invicta »

As part of a fun dare the other week my Mistress went out to get gas and I got to choose what she wore. I settled on 5" heels, latex leggings of course with a butt plug and dildo suitably inserted, a nice push-up type bra (she's a nice C cup and this bra is my favorite) and a rather clingy black satin blouse rounded out by a velvet chocker with a single pearl.When she got home she told me the card reader on the pump was out of order and she had to go inside to pay and the young man behind the counter almost had a heart attack when she leaned down to sign the slip.Now it's my turn to be on the receiving end and I'm not looking forward to it as she mentioned a female mask and wig.

Candyman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Candyman »

wow, wish i was the guy behind the counter lol.thats actually cool, in a twisted sort of way.  the good thing is, nobody will know its you, esp if its a female mask and wig.  im more interested in what she is going to make you wear, out 'and' in,  lol.  hmmm, perhaps i should try something like that on my own, doubt my lady would let me do that with her around or knowledge. lol

Invicta
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Invicta »

[quote="Candyman"]wow, wish i was the guy behind the counter lol.thats actually cool, in a twisted sort of way.  the good thing is, nobody will know its you, esp if its a female mask and wig.  im more interested in what she is going to make you wear, out 'and' in,  lol.  hmmm, perhaps i should try something like that on my own, doubt my lady would let me do that with her around or knowledge. lol[/quote] I'm kind of worried yet strangely aroused. I've found out she's been toan on-line crossdress store and bought me "somethings" that's all shewould say.Also she has narrowed it down to two masks:http://www.maskbeauty.com/photo/sophia/ ... 556.jpgAnd this one:http://www.ctoutlet.com/images/femalema ... y22.jpgI'm really hoping she picks the second one because the first one has tiny 3mm holes to see through.I'm beginning to think she got off easy on the dare.

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

Depending on where you're going and what you're doing it could be interesting with the restricted vision trying to see what was going on around you.  Another interesting situation involves restricting the subs vision so that each eye is restricted to a different field of vision. That is the right eye can only see to the right, and the left eye can only see to the left. Since we are used to binocular vision with our field of view overlapping things like depth perception are effected. Of course, you can still see, but the results are really quite interesting. This effect can be created simply by placing those holes that you look through to far apart.OneStrangeGuy2010-05-14 13:31:16

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Unread post by rebburvuli »

OnestrangeGuy, I have seen a rubber hood around that does exactly that and I go all jittery when I see it imaginging what it must feel like to look in 2 differnet directions at once. I cant seem to find it anywhere though. Do you have any ideas?

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

[quote="rebburvuli"]OnestrangeGuy, I have seen a rubber hood around that does exactly that and I go all jittery when I see it imaginging what it must feel like to look in 2 differnet directions at once. I cant seem to find it anywhere though. Do you have any ideas? [/quote] Sorry, but no, I haven't seen that.I have a home made device, actually it's nothing more than a detachable hood off of an old winter coat. I had modified it to wear backward over my face. One of the modifications was to place two brass grommets (I think they were 3/8") for eye holes. It's really difficult to measure something like this on yourself, and while I got their placement close, they were a little far apart, and produced just this effect.What ends up happening when you wear something like this is that even if you leave both eyes open you default to the sight from only one eye. the other eye sees what's going on, but becomes like peripheral vision. It works with either eye being the active one, and you do end up switching from one to the other. I'm making it sound as though you end up having almost normal vision, which is really far from the case.You can achieve similar results by blocking off the center portion of a pair of swimming goggles with plastic electrical tape.As you can tell, I tend to be pikey and like to make my own stuff.

willjim
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by willjim »

I have traveled a lot with latex under my clothes. I start with a rubber bag over my privates then have a "farmer john" type one piece suit (no zippers) Over that I wear pantyhose so the rubber does not stick to the inside or my pant legs then normal clothes over that. It is exciting to be on a plane for hours knowing you can't take anything off. My best time was a sixteen hour trip to China.