Latex Catsuit with condoms!

Pass the talc powder please!
Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Latex Catsuit with condoms!

Unread post by Brazil Leather »

I agree with you,  Larvastusprodeo, that chinese products usually can not be trusted. But the eBay feedback for this particular seller is very good, including catsuits and corsets. I really would like to hear from a buyer what this wonderful piece lokks like.Only if my wife were just a little bit into it... I would take my chances in a heartbeat.Regards,   BL

Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Brazil Leather »

Judging by the feedback on eBay, the product is good! Too bad my wife can't stand even to look at pictures of it...Regards,  BL.

partialycloseted
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by partialycloseted »

[quote="Brazil" Leather] Judging by the feedback on eBay, the product is good! Too bad my wife can't stand even to look at pictures of it...Regards, BL.
[/quote]
yeah I think the average woman would be horrified at such a thing...

soragesum
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by soragesum »

[quote="partialycloseted"] [quote="Brazil" Leather] Judging by the feedback on eBay, the product is good! Too bad my wife can't stand even to look at pictures of it...Regards, BL.
[/quote]
yeah I think the average woman would be horrified at such a thing...[/quote]

Agreed.. :/

dirtbike
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by dirtbike »

I think its hot.  I wonder if that can be used for a guy to.   the anal and mouth comdom would work the same but the crotch area one I would imagine would work fine with an erection.   I would love to be put in one tied down and a girl use a strapon on me!!

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by newbie91 »

I just came across something similar to this on deviantART in the fetish portraits section.http://rubberphilosophy.deviantart.com/ ... 14642Looks amazing.newbie912010-04-25 14:38:41

TeaSer
Strict Strappado

Unread post by TeaSer »

It's fun to see soragesum comment on chinese quality the way he does - on the other hand he's probably right. Making western 'useless' products most likely doesn't ring a bell at chinese manufacturers.Then on the other hand I'm pretty sure chinese manufacturers are perfectly able to make traditional chinese stuff in high quality - and that it's mostly a question on a demand for high quality more than a cheap price that will push those in front.And I really look forward to original chinese products - based on a chinese mindset and in high quality for our (sub-)culture. I guess that could well shake up our expectations on what latex is about.
You may call me an old, perverted sadist - but don't flatter

Fribs
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Fribs »

Ok guys, I ponied up for one of these knock-off's. Here's my experience:*Note - the original link no longer works, search ebay for "catsuit condom" sans quotes (link) and you should be able to find itEmailed seller telling him what I wanted (Double zip to accommodate lock, penis sleeve instead of vaginal condom, made to measure). The asking price was (is) 160GBP + 20GBP shipping (Approx $275USD). We haggled a bit and they accepted an offer of 138GBP + 20GBP shipping ($235.71USD) I paid on June 17th, and just received it today (July 21). The strange part is I got shipping confirmation from the seller today as well. Coincidence?Anyhoo, on to the catsuit. Bear in mind that this is my first full latex catsuit so I lack the experience many here have and I will happily answer specific questions and snap pictures if requested. The first thing I did was bury my face in it to see if it had the chemical smell that I've heard so much about from Chinese latex and I'm happy to report that it has none. A pleasant surprise indeed! While not identical, it is very similar to the catsuit from Puppet's photoshoot (the photo's they filched and use to sell the product). As far as I can tell all of the seams are in the same places. The underarms and crotch are reinforced, though not as largely or nicely as the one in the photos. I put it on with the aid of some Cult dressing aid (great stuff by the way!) and found it to be a very reasonable fit. It's not perfect, but very close for a relatively cheap China knock-off! The condom positioning was perfect and it was nice and tight in most places. It had some extra material in the upper-arm area and upper thigh area but not much at all. One thing I wasn't expecting - this thing is HOT! Damn, I couldn't stay in it for more than 15 minutes for fear of overheating! I definitely believe it's .8mm. It was fun but I'm not sure I could have sex in it unless the A/C was cranked WAY WAY down. I really couldn't imagine being locked into it either - what a punishment that could be !  I removed it in the shower and rinsed it really well. It is now hanging from the rod drying. Tomorrow morning I will invert it and re-hang and once it is completley dry I will coat it with Cult and fold it for storage. All-in-all I'm satisfied with the purchase. Not sure how it will hold up over time though, so we shall see!

r6is200
Chair Bound

Unread post by r6is200 »

I would love to have a bird in one of these for a night, or 2 or 3?  

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Unread post by rebburvuli »

I would love to wear one of these condom catsuits !!!!

r6is200
Chair Bound

Unread post by r6is200 »

[quote="rebburvuli"]I would love to wear one of these condom catsuits !!!! [/quote] Get yourself one and pop round or just take photos to share your experience?? 

pvccatwoman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pvccatwoman »

any help on where to purchased the hooded condom latex catsuit thanks!! Cliff