New dress for the wife

Pass the talc powder please!
Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: New dress for the wife

Unread post by Davina47 »

I really love breakfast time these days. Retired, so no rush to work, leisurely make a cup of coffee and relax with the latest instalment of the KC saga. Guess it's because I'd love to try all those straps, corsets, harnesses and lucious latex - though if I did it'd play havoc with eating my toast I love the second one, with that great view of the gag and harness.  Keep them coming KC Davina

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Unread post by rebburvuli »

Lovely set of new pictures.... Do you guys have proper jobs ?? lol .. Do you ever brave the outdoors wearing fetish clothing under or over your vanilla clothes?  XX

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

Actually,  she is quite shy ( we have done the odd fetish event but it didn't work for us ) although she has been bound and 'abandoned' near a river and she also used to meet me from the train dressed head to toe in black leather ( everything was black leather)...kept the commuters happy though   She has been known to travel about in her car dressed absolutely disgustingly rude !!!  Some more from that series........  ..........  ...........all photos deleted  Mr KC2010-01-30 09:26:37

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Yes, I remember her telling the Yahoo group about one of those train meets Don't think she mentioned anything about the car journeys though Once again , brilliant photos Davina

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

Blimey,  whole world knows what my wife gets up to when I got off the train  !!!!  Great days them....flippin' gorgeous leather clad woman grreting me off the train whilst everyone trudged wearily home.  I felt like King of the castle  She does leather very well...as well....   all photos deletedMr KC2010-01-30 09:26:51

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Well I think that's another one you can lay the blame on me for. I suggested to her that she wrote something about the background to your sessions, as well as posting the fantastic piccys.  That's what she came up with and very interesting it was too Yes she does leather exceedingly well, she was once kind enough to send me a photo of herself in a leather skirt,  sadly lost now in a hard drive crash Just convinced me even more what a lucky, lucky so and so you are Davina472009-10-08 16:48:33

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

[quote="Davina47"] Well I think that's another one you can lay the blame on me for. I suggested to her that she wrote something about the background to your sessions, as well as posting the fantastic piccys.  That's what she came up with and very interesting it was too [/quote]  She'll suffer for that !!! (Maybe truss her up and leave her behind Tarporley garage )Mr KC2009-10-08 16:46:53

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

I'm on my way there now!!! See you in an hour or soDavina472009-10-08 16:50:56

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Am I too LAte !?!?!?!

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Er  Looks like it. It's breakfast time and no new Mrs KC photos Perhaps he has dumped her behind Tarporley Garage Life is no longer worth living - Guess I'll stick my head in a bucket of water On the other hand perhaps avisit to the backof Tarporley Garage might give a whole new dimension to life Davina472009-10-09 03:52:04

Crowley
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Crowley »

Crowley taps foot impatiently, checks his SLA. Poor Davina's coffee must be freezing at this stage. No I just have to work out where the hell Tarporley is... C.

Swisstom
Chair Bound

Unread post by Swisstom »

People, been following the progress, and have to say for those who'd like to ask but are too shy, WHO EVER visits this garage (As have no idea what Tarporley is!) take lots of photos and if possible a video.

Mr KC - Do not be offended, your pictures are great even HOT, just can never get enough of them.

Thanks in advance

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Wife says I can't go off to Tarporley Garage (didn't mention Mrs KC, only possibility of service and MOT) Wants to know why I need to travel 40 miles, when I can get it done locally Ah well I did try to rescue the poor damsel.  Just hope KC relents and retrieves her quickly. Davina472009-10-09 05:35:45

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

I google searched Tarporley Garage.  Found Tarporley Business Centre.........Maybe it's near there

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

He is keeping us in suspence and that is very clever.... KC were on our knees begging you !!! X

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

Tarporley is a splendid little village/town in Cheshire...great place to live ( by all accounts  )  Anyway....the spoils of war...aftermath !! all photos deletedMr KC2010-01-30 09:27:05

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

Regular brain washing is a must for ones subbie !    all photos deletedMr KC2010-01-30 09:27:23

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

.. and of course after her daily brain washing..she needs some quality downtime   Buzzers front and rear are required...     all photos deletedMr KC2010-01-30 09:27:41

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="Mr" KC]Tarporley is a splendid little village/town in Cheshire...great place to live ( by all accounts  ) Anyway....the spoils of war...aftermath !! [/quote]I know it quite well, used to pass through it regularly.  as you say, lovely place Well you're post saved me from having to put my head in a bucket of water But my coffee did go cold with the wait and I had to be treated for depression Great photos as usual and love the one of her trussed having to look at a picture of herself on the computer.  Great idea KC Davina

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

Just good solid fetish latex bondage...as it should be  Above position just about ripe for attack.....   all photos deletedMr KC2010-01-30 09:27:57