New dress for the wife

Pass the talc powder please!

RE: New dress for the wife

Unread postby Davina47 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:31 am

[quote="Mr" KC]She is really ugly, cross eyed and has no teeth !!   So, best I don't crucify her and show her face to the world Big%20smile

[/quote]

Yes and the Moon's made of green cheese LOL

I'm a hood and head harness fetishist so I'[m very content to see her head beautifully encased.

Not sure where the black hole is you're posting into but will rush there to get the 3000 photos before that lovely one you posted!

I love the contrast of red and black in that photo and whilst I was always told never where thight boots with a long dress, she gives the lie to that advice.

Keep them coming and remember there are people in the black hole waiting for them LOL

Heart Davina
Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Mr KC » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Chairwoman.......Smile

[size=29]all photos deleted[/size]
Mr KC2010-01-30 09:24:24
Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Crowley » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:49 am

Looking forward to the next board meeting. I'm never going to sit through another one without remembering this image Approve Crowley2009-10-06 02:49:58
Crowley
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby ItsNvrEnuf » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:22 am

Whoo!!!! Very HOT images and am sure even better in person!! Some VERY serious/strenuous latex bondage scenes! Man, she's a trooper and very submissive!! Very nicely done!!

Too bad you guys are clear across the pond or we could have hooked up and done some pics together!

Keep them coming!

ItsNvrEnuf2009-10-06 03:23:10
ItsNvrEnuf
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Davina47 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:22 am

Great photo!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually if I'm not mistaken, that's a secretary's chair - It's a good job I'm now retired, otherwise I'd be down to the office this morning just imagining the girls dressed and bound like that, as they type away StarStar

Well if they WERE dressed and bound like that they obviously couldn't type, but you know what I mean LOL

Heart Davina
Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Master Stephen » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:44 am

Yes, Davina - typing in those mittens must be quite a chore. Wink
Master Stephen
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Mr KC » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:16 am

[quote="ItsNvrEnuf"] Whoo!!!! Very HOT images and am sure even better in person!! Some VERY serious/strenuous latex bondage scenes! Man, she's a trooper and very submissive!! Very nicely done!! Too bad you guys are clear across the pond or we could have hooked up and done some pics together! Keep them coming! [/quote]
This is quite a compliment, thankyou...I think your pics are superb as well Smile
Someone mentioned Bondage Life ( and associated mags )...yes the good Lady posed in them but we only sent the crappy ( nice )  photos as at the time we were being harrassed by H.M. Customs and Excise who were confiscating our mail and threatening us with prosecution etc. 
She received no payment for her photographs and purely as a thankyou, the magazine posted us a copy of each edition she appeared in...but we only received the odd one or two and the rest were confiscated....how draconian are our authorities eh?  
Jeff Gord received similar treatment when he lived in Wales...even when Mrs KC appeared on his site (www.houseofgord.com), he had to take them offline  because of the stupid and ill conceived 2257 law.       Not always as free as we'd like to believe.

......and breathe Big%20smile
Anyway, two more pics of the lovely wench...the one with the red boots was a punishment session ( she has a tight latex hood underneath that PVC one..and is well gagged....a firm riding crop application and rear door manouvres was her punishment.

..........Lovely latex and available for sloppy seconds as and when I wanted it !!!

Mr KC2010-01-30 09:24:47
Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Davina47 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:49 am

Punishment session?????????

Looks like she's being rewarded to me LOL

Besides, I can't imagine her ever being naughty enough to deserve punishment Confused

And if she ever were, surely it would be no latex and bondage for a week, not more of it!!Big%20smileBig%20smile

Heart Davina
Big%20smile

Davina472009-10-06 12:49:48
Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Crowley » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:51 am

[quote="Mr" KC]
Anyway, two more pics of the lovely wench...the one with the red boots was a punishment session ( she has a tight latex hood underneath that PVC one..and is well gagged....a firm riding crop application and rear door manouvres was her punishment.

..........Lovely latex and available for sloppy seconds as and when I wanted it !!!

[/quote]

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!!!!

Crowley

p.s. many thanks for sharing, keep up the good work. Smile
Crowley
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Davina47 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:00 pm

[quote="Crowley"]
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!!!!

Crowley

p.s. many thanks for sharing, keep up the good work. Smile
[/quote]

Crowley,

Have you thought that KC is an exceptionally cruel sadist who gets great pleasure from posting these photos and enjoying our suffering because we can look but not touch Cry

Mind you as a maochist, I just can't suffer enough! Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile
Cry

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Crowley » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:18 pm

[quote="Davina47"] Crowley, Have you thought that KC is an exceptionally cruel sadist who gets great pleasure from posting these photos and enjoying our suffering because we can look but not touch Cry[/quote]

If I had access to what he has access to, I'd be stopping people in the street to show them these photos. If this is masochism I might have to consider switching sides for a while.

Actually I'm a top, I'm not really into the S&M side of things other than as a dominance thing i.e. a bit of discomfort as a consequence of the bondage / fetish outfit is fine, even pleasing, but pain for the sake of pain doesn't do anything for me.

The KCs seem to just dip their (latex clad and thigh booted) toes just far enough into that particular pool to suit my tastes just fine.

I am genuinely almost painfully envious but in the best possible sense, I'm delighted for you both.

C.
Crowley
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Davina47 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:02 pm

[quote="Crowley"]

I am genuinely almost painfully envious but in the best possible sense, I'm delighted for you both.

C.
[/quote]

Exactly my feelings and sentiments but then I enjoy the 'pain' in 'painfully envious' Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Keep us 'suffering' KC Thumbs%20Up
Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Mr KC » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:37 am

Had a request for some gasmask pics....bit of a hurry this morning...just some random pics ( I think I posted them elsewhere on another date )

Mr KC2010-01-30 09:25:08
Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Master Stephen » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:30 am

Mrs KC frequently looks like some kind of sexual astronaut.  Exploring Planet Kink.

I mean that in a good way. Broken%20Heart
Master Stephen
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby rebburvuli » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:20 am

There pictures really are purrrfect  !!!! Have you ever done complete sensory deprivation with Mrs KC ?!?!? That is my real passion. Big%20smile
rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Mr KC » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:56 am

Yes we do play at that...mostly from what I want though Smile
Rarely take pics as photos can't show her plugged/gagged/ears filled etc....but this pic shows her just before the gasmask went on !!   Re-inforced bondage mitts, plugs and just her eyes ( later blindfolded when I had my wicked way ).

Remeber...ALL our pics result in sex...you are viewing our sex life here !!!Confused

Mr KC2010-01-30 09:25:27
Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Davina47 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:37 am

Thanks so much for today's instalments of the KC family album Big%20smile

Great set.  Do you (does she) prefer gasmasks to hoods?

Heart Davina
Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby hekate » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:32 pm

oooh MR KC i love IMG_0123.JPG
that photo to me oozes sexuality and the armbonder coupled with the tightness of the latex :)
hekate
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Mr KC » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:42 pm

Thanks Hekate....

Posted this in another part of the forum...so may as well add it here Smile

Mr KC2010-01-30 09:25:47
Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Mr KC » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:32 pm