Punishment Suit

Pass the talc powder please!
jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Punishment Suit

Unread post by jackstrapped »

We had guests here from Holland last weekend, an old gf of my wife'sand her current bf. They brought some playthings from home to show usand play with, including a heavy rubber 'punishment suit' for her.It was made of back to back layers of natural gum rubber laminated to acloth duck making it very heavy and rubber inside and out (my favoritekind of bondage material). It looked sort of like an olive green hazmatsuit, except it zipped from the back of her head down to her butt. Itcovered her entire body snugly, not too tight, and the only openingswere two small gromet holes located on either side of the back zip justabove her neck. The collar had two straps that buckled over the zipper,the sleeves ended in bondage mits with d-rings, as did the socks on thefeet.When he put her into it, you could see that she was very careful tohelp him restrain her as much as she could, especially after the neckstraps were tightened, as the hood began rapidly ballooning over herhead in a fantastic erotic fashion. There were other straps aroundwrists and anles, waist, etc., and after she was laid down on the bedhe used additional straps to restrain her arms straitjacket style, andpull her legs up into a hogtie that he buckled to the lower collarstrap!We could tell she was used to it, and enjoyed it, but it was verystrange just watching her laying there on the bed squirming in silence.All you could hear was the rustle of the rubber and the ballooning ofher hood. Jen wanted to try it, but alas she was too big (her friend isa small gal).It was a fantastic scene, they are very accomplished, and when she wasreleased a couple of hours later, she said she loved being 'punished'in it by her boyfriend, and we all had a great heavy rubber night... myquestion is; has anyone ever seen one of these? She said she hadpurchased it many years before and would have to try and lookup theshop's name in Germany (how could you ever forget!!!). Theree's a lotmore I could say here, but I'll wait to see if there's any interest.Any info appreciated, thanks!

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote="jackstrapped"]Theree's a lot more I could say here, but I'll wait to see if there's any interest.
[/quote] Well, count me in as interested! ...interested in seeing some pictures if you perhaps find a web address for the company that makes and sells a suit like that...or anyone else's, for that matter......interested in learning more about, pricing and perhaps getting such a suit.......interested in hearing about more experiences with a suit like that.......and of course, interested in finding another woman with similar interests...Holland, you say? stephanie_cd

cbshackle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cbshackle »

Giwi in German has something similar. Look around and you'll find some interesting items at This Site

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Those suits and punishment pants look similiar; but what was sodifferent about this one is that it was clearly meant to beuncomfortable, if not downright deadly.  Wearing it, there was noway the wearer could orgasm (there was a heavy, thin, padded portionthat covered her crotch which prevented any stimulus), it didn'tbreathe at all (not a problem iin its own right), and she had toachieve a position in which she could breath enough air to live, andthen maintain it!When Jen asked if a girl could sleep in it, her friend revealed thatthe build-up  of moisture inside made it impossible to keep anopen air passage between the holes at the back of her neck and her facewithin 2-3 hours. It was also apparent that any effort to achieveorgasm would necessitate enough movement to eliminate the air passageas well. Overall a very dangerous suit to use for anyone less thantotally skilled in the scene. They claim it was not a custom outfit;very surprised that in 35+ years in this scene I never saw one before.

cbshackle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cbshackle »

Now you really have me intersted. You could wear a chastity diaper type garment underneath and a restrict breathing mask and get the same or similar result. But it being one suit fot this I find really fascinating. I'd have to get one for myself

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I've seen a really nice picture by Bishop of a suit that is like theone you describe jackstrapped.  I'll have to dig it out and postit here.  It's basically a lady in a thick and tight latex/rubbersuit with a full leather hood on, and the arms tied behind herback.  There's also a very nice little poem to go along with it.

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Masochic »

lol Great minds. Darkraptor... I was going to comment that I had viewed a several illustrations that appeared to be quite similar to the suit described. As I read the subsequent posts, I noted that you have done so. Thank you, by the way. Bishop.. I couldn't recall the artists name. :-) Amy

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Fantastic  Dark, love to see the drawings, I can't find the suit anywhere!