Hood Supplier Recommendations - UK

Pass the talc powder please!
duw_a_wyr
Chair Bound

RE: Hood Supplier Recommendations - UK

Unread post by duw_a_wyr »

Hi there,Looking for the forum's recommendations for a supplier of a medium weight zip back hood - nose holes only. My cocoon one died a while back.Quality preferable over price, but reasonable £'sOnline supplier preferably or UK based.Cheers

phantom
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by phantom »

I've always found the rubber hoods from Regulation are well made www.regulation-london.co.uk/newsite/pro ... subcatid=1 2  They've got some very interesting hoods, even more to choose from if you go into the shop.Also, if you use Ebay, I've bought from a seller called 'daxineuk'. Very well made, and quite cheap, although it's worth watching some of the auctions for a few weeks. I bought a total enclosure hood with attached posture collar for around £90, 2 weeks later an identical one sold for almost £200! I've also got an inflatable one with attached rebreather bag from this seller, very well made and now very well used lol

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

I buy most of my stuff at www.fetteredpleasures.com But I did buy a nose only hood from www.honour.co.uk  a couple of years ago and it's still going strong!tiedash....

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

I've bought stuff from csara.net.  No latex, but the spandexfull-body suit was fantastic, and everything else was really good,too.  I've been admiring the things on Studio Gum, but I've never ordered from them. 

Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Icarus »

Also try Expectations - http://www.expectations.co.ukI have had one of theirs for a LONG time and it still air tight - also a great fan of their sleepsack hood & shorts - http://www.expectations.co.uk/sh/defaul ... 11976Super fun ;-)Kinky clothes http://www.kinky-clothes.com/ often stock Studio Gum heavy hoods which is great as the wait come down from 'forever' to 'next week'. - check their 'In STock' selection. 

LisaBoy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LisaBoy »

You Europeans are very lucky when it comes to hoods and rubber.  It's very hard to afford elaborate hoods and breath control items over here, as there are no domestic makers, and the Euro is kicking the crap out of the dollar most of the time.  Truely the U.S. is way behind when it comes to fetish manufacturing.  I wish outfits like Studio Gum and others were more accessible here.  I love trying to figure out how some of this stuff works and how it's used.  LOL!

Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Icarus »

LisaBoy - you have to remember that the states is the land of the free - hence bondage etc is practically treason.It is also interesting that Germany is the european capital of rubber and bondage and practically all things kinky... they who have no sense of humour!

LisaBoy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LisaBoy »

[quote="Icarus"]LisaBoy - you have to remember that the states is the land of the free - hence bondage etc is practically treason.It is also interesting that Germany is the european capital of rubber and bondage and practically all things kinky... they who have no sense of humour![/quote]  A true irony indeed!

spandexmummi
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by spandexmummi »

fetish behide in the usa really theres so many usa fetish stores on the web ( more than alot of places ) i cant remember off hand but one crops up in my head whiplash but its true there expensive but all ( good ) fetish stores are now sadly. SM

Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Icarus »

I still think that per square mile and by per capita, europe has the states beat.Hey, spandi - saw your sig - here's a thought for your fantasies...You are awaken while staying in a htel - it is dark and you are person handled roughly, you know not by whom. You are dragged out into the hall and shoved, feet first down a laundry shute.Instead of landing on the floor of the laundry, you slide into a think canvas body bag attached to the end of the shute - your arms of course slide into the inner sleeves. You are hanging from the shute - you do not know how far off the floor you are but after a bit of wriggling, you work out that you are not near any walls and are hanging free.You can not see out of the sack, you do not know who did this to you or why, you do not know if anything else will be thrown down the shute (possibly that could interfer with your source of fresh air) and then you hear it - a pair of steel tipped stilettoes slowly walking up a corridor - each tap tap tap echoing on the concrete floors. You know you are alone and someone is very slowly and deliberately coming towards you... what do they want? Who are they? why are they doing this?Pleasant dreams...

LisaBoy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LisaBoy »

Funny you should mention Whiplash.  Most all the good stuff they have is from Europe.  I don't think there is really ANY rubber that comes out of the US.  It's all imported, and very expensive.  We might have outfits like Gwen Media, which make great videos, but all the actors are dressed in goods from Europe.  The owner of Whiplash was also the producer of a lot of Gwen Media videos, and I believe he passed away, and I notice a lot less if any Studio Gum in their store now.