Looking to buy a latex/pvc corset or cincher

Pass the talc powder please!
lakers01
Unfettered Newbie

Looking to buy a latex/pvc corset or cincher

Unread post by lakers01 »

i am looking to buy a latex or pvc corset or cincher for my wife with the max price being around 150 dollars. Anyone have any good sites or info? A lotof places like rubber 55 and rubbereve are a bit pricy. Thanks for any advice.

Rubbertje_83
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking to buy a latex/pvc corset or cincher

Unread post by Rubbertje_83 »

You can look on ebay: sveta22 & fapedo. Most ebay corsets i bought were very disappointing. Some much more expensive then these two. My latex corset from sveta22 is a few years old. It is a S, and i'm no S ;) . I can completely close it, and tighten it very hard without any problem.
My long satin corset from fedapo is made of satin. It also is very, very good quality for its price. it has sufficient eyelets, so you can tighten it easy.
if you want the very best, i suggest www.blackstyle.com

knots
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by knots »

For excellent and inexpensive leather or pvc corsets, check out shapercorset.com. I have three of theirs. Amazing quality for the price. They are very strong, so you can lace them tight. You can also buy them through amazon. If you visit their site, make sure you look in the 'authentic' corsets and not the 'fashion' corsets. The authentic are the real deal. Good luck!

styrene
Chair Bound

Unread post by styrene »

Here is a good cincher, http://rubberotica.com.au/store/product ... ucts_id=95

this store is good, I have purchsed from them before. They do other corsets also