Latex blindfold - homemade

Pass the talc powder please!
reedee01
Unfettered Newbie

Latex blindfold - homemade

Unread post by reedee01 »

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has tried this before? I have seen latex blindfolds used in infernal restraints and hard tied which look like a strip of latex which has a small nose hole cut out and the two ends of the strip are split off in two and tied tightly behind the sub's head. It seems to be a very effective blindfold as the nose hole prevents light getting in. I was wondering if I ordered some of that latex exercise resistance band could I make the same blindfold. They are usually about 13 or 14cm wide so it should cover the eyes, nose and forehead enough. Something like Theraband. It's not very expensive on ebay. Has anyone else done this before? If so, did it work? Is the latex opaque enough? Did it tear or rip? Is it easy to cut latex with a sharp knife? Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

razer
Chair Bound

Re: Latex blindfold - homemade

Unread post by razer »

Yes, i've made several of my own,

Infact one of them is glued behind, so it stretches over the eyes and has a cut out triangle area for the nose, so the bottom of the blindfold sits just above the lip, and the top goes just above the eyebrows. Its nice and tight, and totally blocks out the light :) -- also its very very hard to get it to come off if your tied up and perhaps want to escape :P