what happened

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.

what happened

Unread postby tiemeupalso » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:33 pm

did this forum die?
tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: what happened

Unread postby Petrajane » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:02 pm

tiemeupalso wrote:did this forum die?

Let's hope not, but it has been really quiet of recent weeks.
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread postby celand » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:10 pm

I have noted also ( as compared to lets say 2 years ago) that it is very very slow...
I am new and should not bitch, but the Admin is still treating this forum as it had thousands of visitors per day. Manually moderating posts, not allowing pictures, clips and gifs.
With all of the social media action, all forums are slowing down. Members should be encouraged to post and not be discouraged....Just my two bits ;)
celand
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Petrajane » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:19 pm

celand wrote:I have noted also ( as compared to lets say 2 years ago) that it is very very slow...
I am new and should not bitch, but the Admin is still treating this forum as it had thousands of visitors per day. Manually moderating posts, not allowing pictures, clips and gifs.
With all of the social media action, all forums are slowing down. Members should be encouraged to post and not be discouraged....Just my two bits ;)

Yep, you're new, and as for manually moderating posts, only the first few, once you've "proved" you're not a spammer, and there have been floods of those at times, post away.
Again, images, perhaps it's a newbie issue, once you are past that needing initial moderation, you should be able to upload attachments (ie: add images).

I do not know what version of the software the forum is running, perhaps it is due for an update, but that's not our call really.
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread postby celand » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:14 am

Petrajane wrote:
celand wrote:I have noted also ( as compared to lets say 2 years ago) that it is very very slow...

Yep, you're new, and as for manually moderating posts, only the first few, once you've "proved" you're not a spammer, and there have been floods of those at times, post away.
Again, images, perhaps it's a newbie issue, once you are past that needing initial moderation, you should be able to upload attachments (ie: add images).

I do not know what version of the software the forum is running, perhaps it is due for an update, but that's not our call really.

OK then, cool : "moderate yourselves and this forum to the oblivion" ;) just as the OP indicated :(
celand
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby RAE123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:38 pm

It is Summer time, People are at the Beach or out golfing. Wait, Winter will be here soon, and all will, be normal again.
Rae
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Return to Media Share