Illustrated Personal Crossdressing Abduction Fantasy

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Illustrated Personal Crossdressing Abduction Fantasy

Unread post by bound_crossdresser »

I recently took a series of pictures of myself that was inspired by my recurrent and pervasive fantasies of being grabbed and knocked out, abducted, and waking up to find myself helplessly bound and gagged, tied to a chair in a strange basement as I can hear my captor's footsteps on the floor above, unsure of what fate awaits me in his clutches, feeling my heart racing as I desperately struggle against my bondage, moaning pathetically into my gag, frantically trying to get free before he returns. I had a more elaborate write up of this fantasy prepared to post that would narrate the attached photo but I wasn't sure if it would violate the Forum Posting Guidelines especially as it relates to item #1, postings must follow a "safe, sane, and consensual" theme. My fictional narrative is not overly dark or violent and is consistent with the stories found on the affiliated GaggedUtopia's Story Archive website but it does revolve around the fantasy of being kidnapped. I felt it was better to tread lightly at first as I don't want to offend or bore anyone, assuming I will allow the feedback (if any) to guide me further...
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 1.jpg
For more of my crossdressing adventures in bondage with exclusive never-before-seen outfits, visit me at: https://fetlife.com/users/4242703

To view reduced quality videos of me suffering CBT, go to: http://www.crossdresserstube.com/user/helpless_cd

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: Illustrated Personal Crossdressing Abduction Fantasy

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Hi and welcome to the Bound Forum!

Fantasy and fictional kidnapping are pretty common themes in BDSM and on this forum -- there are two "kidnap" stories on page 2 of the "Author's Corner" index, for example.

From what you've said about your story, it should be fine to post here! :D

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

yes kidnapping is often a fantasy of mine.unfortunately I have never been in a position of knowing someone that would carry it out.

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

It is a crisp spring morning as I anxiously rush around my apartment trying to get ready for work as I am already running late. I grab my purse as I hurry out the door, making my way to the underground car park that is built under the apartment complex, weaving through the maze of parked cars and concrete pillars that support the weight of the structure. As I walk, my high heels make the characteristic, classically feminine high pitched click as they repetitively strike the ground, the clicks echoing softly throughout the car park. When I approach my car, I slip one of the shoulder straps of my designer handbag off my right shoulder as I frantically dig through it looking for my car keys while I curse myself under my breath for being so late and now maybe even forgetting my keys back in my apartment. I lose all sense of my surroundings as I lose myself in my purse, unaware of the looming presence of a masked male form sneaking up stealthily behind me as his eyes intensely focus on me, my obliviousness puts me in the exquisitely vulnerable position to be his victim.

Suddenly, without warning, I am violently grabbed from behind as I emit an involuntary, startled shriek which is instantly muffled by a thick, gloved hand as it shoves a damp rag over my nose and mouth as another muscular arm slips around my slender waist pulling my feminized body back into a powerful, masculine frame. The force of his assault is so great that it knocks my purse from my hands, the handbag falling harshly to the ground as my hairbrush and some of my makeup compacts spill out from its unzipped top.

I writhe desperately against him as he overpowers and subdues me, my high heels scuffing on the concrete surface of the car park, my feet searching for traction so that I can try to resist as my heart races in sheer terror. I am most frightened by the almost manic strength and energy in his physique as he pulls me back tightly into him, intimately sensing how aroused and determined he is in subjugating me in such a physical manner, his breathing breathlessly labored. The sleek and sexy pumps I am wearing on my feet are not suited for providing a sturdy base to generate strength but rather they are designed to accentuate the sensual aesthetics of traditional femininity and symbolize a woman’s physical submissiveness. My bare feet arch delicately to accommodate the high heels of my shoes, making them look dainty as I teeter on the narrow base that the heels provide, the smooth soles of my shoes slip and slide on the concrete as my feet flutter around underneath me as they franticly seek purchase on the ground below.

With each breath, I inhale the aromatic fumes from the damp rag as I use my hands to try to pry it off of my face, feeling the pressing need for fresh air as I start to sense the vitality of my body and acuity of my mind slowly being taken from me with each breath of the noxious vapor. “Oh, no. No, you don’t,” he says sternly as his left hand reaches up from my waist, grabbing my slender left wrist as my fingertips try to work the rag free as his right hand keeps overpowering pressure over my nose and mouth, pinning the back of my head to his thick chest, keeping me in place. My heart sinks as I whimper at how easily his dominating strength rips my left hand from my face as I watch helplessly as his brawny hand confidently draws my left wrist to my right, his large hand enveloping both of my wrists in one smooth motion as he pulls them away, forcing me to lower them down to my waist as he traps my left arm to my side with his arm, his hand keeping a constant, wrenching grip on my right wrist.

My attacker shakes my body viciously in his clutches as he drags me towards the corner of the car park, out of view as he rocks his torso back while holding me tightly into him, lifting my flailing feet off the ground before lunging back forward to slam my feet down into the unforgiving concrete, abruptly jarring my entire body. As he gets me back into the darkened, obscured corner, he growls into my ear, whispering as he taunts me, “That’s it. I like it when my victims fight. Such a pretty one, I’m gonna have my fun with you.” His voice is filled with unsettling yet unmistakable sexual lust as I try to struggle against him but his physical strength and the overwhelming fumes render me helpless to resist as I feel my eyes getting heavy as I struggle to keep them open, my weakened body collapsing in his arms as he shakes me even more aggressively, manhandling me as he ominously whispers one last time into my ear, “Come on, fight. Once you’re out, your ass is all mine. You have no idea what I’m gonna do to you.”

But despite my terror, it is hopeless as I quickly succumb to the effects of the fumes, my delicate and vulnerable womanly body slumps lifelessly in his arms as my vision goes dark and my mind goes blank when I slip into unconsciousness. I fall into a deep, almost oppressive sleep as I am completely unaware of what he is doing to me or where he is taking me.
For more of my crossdressing adventures in bondage with exclusive never-before-seen outfits, visit me at: https://fetlife.com/users/4242703

To view reduced quality videos of me suffering CBT, go to: http://www.crossdresserstube.com/user/helpless_cd

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I lose all sense of time as the next thing I am aware of is coming out of the crushing, absolute blackness, wincing as I feel disoriented except for the splitting headache from the waning effects of the fumes calling me cruelly back to reality. My mind slowly regains function as my first thought is how frighteningly realistic that nightmare of being attacked and abducted was, unable to even consider the notion that it is really happening to me as I try to move but my body feels oddly heavy. I wince again as I struggle to open my eyes but I cannot lift them as I remain immersed in darkness, sluggishly processing the sensory inputs being relayed to my mind, almost feeling detached from my own body, lost in a mental fog of surreal uncertainty. I am so confused that I question everything before making sense of my predicament, realizing I am sitting up, on a chair, a wooden one, my legs bent at the hip and knees as they dangle off the front of the chair, my arms seem numb as I can’t feel them, they seem lost to me, my head is so heavy that it hangs down, dangling limply from my neck.

My anxiety in the confusion terrifies me as I try to cry out for help, my mouth tries to form words but all that echoes in my ears is pitiful, muffled moaning seemingly off in the distance. I sense something coarse filling my mouth as it splits it, my lipsticked lips unable to move as they are ensnared in its grip as it pulls back deeply on the corners of my mouth, my lips forced to pucker around it as I reflexively bite down on it trying to stabilize its unwanted intrusion into my mouth. My head bobs limply until I finally muster enough strength to lift it against the unrelenting pull of gravity, slinging it up until it hangs backwards from my shoulders. The new position gives me the sudden sensation of having something tightly wrapped around my lower face, pressing my cheeks and mouth firmly back into my skull, buttressing my face and further silencing any attempts of mine at speech. I shake my head as violently as I can muster from side to side, desperately trying to clear my head, needing to know what is happening to me.

I try to throw my shoulders forward as I lift up with my legs, attempting to lean forward and sit up, trying to rise from the chair but something around my wrists and ankles catches, abruptly jerking my body back still as it holds me rigidly in place on the chair. I try the same maneuver again but my body does not move as my eyes finally flicker open while I lift my head up straight, shaking it again to clear my mind. As I get the first glimpse of my predicament, my eyes suddenly open wide in complete shock as it becomes starkly obvious why I can’t move or speak, I am bound and gagged. I further test my bindings, trying to lift my legs as I realize my bound ankles are tethered to a rung on the chair beneath my seat and as I go to lean forward again, I become aware that my arms are pulled over the back of the chair and my tied wrists are linked to the bottom slat. My heart races in terror as my mind is overwhelmed with feelings of utter helplessness, immediately aware that in being so stringently tied to the structure of the chair, I cannot protect my body at all, I am completely at the mercy of my captor and his perverted desires.

I start to whimper and sob as I sniffle back my tears as I realize the thing in my mouth is a thick strip of cloth cleave gagging me, another strip of cloth tied over my lower face as an OTM gag. I bite down harder on the cleave gag, grimacing in disgust as I intimately sample its cold, stale taste and slimy texture from being soaked in my own saliva as I am forced to accept its permanent presence in my mouth. I moan through my gags as loudly as I can, pathetically calling out for help as my feminized body weakly writhes against my bondage, squirming anxiously on the chair. My heart sinks as I can hear footsteps on the floor boards above me, looking up to visually track their movement, eerily knowing that they must belong to my ruthless captor as I quiet down, not wanting to attract his attention, praying he leaves me alone long enough for me to get free and escape. But the more I struggle, the more I come to the devastating realization that he has me tied up too tightly, I cannot even find the knots in my wrist bindings as I slump forward, allowing my head to drop in defeat as I start to break down, sobbing uncontrollably as I accept my fate, feeling a crushing wave of submissiveness washing over me as his captive.

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Time passes agonizingly slowly as he takes his time before returning to the basement, fully confident that I cannot get free on him, playing mind games with me, wanting me to come to terms with my helplessness. Finally, I hear the footsteps approaching the door at the top of the basement stairs as I lift my head, sniffling back my tears once again to try to regain my composure, already feeling humiliated by my bound helplessness, not wanting him to see that I was crying. The door opens as he casually descends the stairs as if he is arrogantly confident that he is in complete control of the situation, almost strutting in triumph as he relishes his dominating capture of me. I sink back into the chair as I see his large, imposing frame, cowering in front of him as I intimately sense the feminine attire clinging to my smooth, weak body and my bare feet arching in their dainty high heels as they are tied uselessly back to the chair.

“Awww. Look who finally woke up,” he taunts me with a wicked grin underneath his frightening black ski mask. I shake my head as my expressive eyes glisten with tears as they silently plead with him for mercy, my words muffled by the tight cleave gag as I try to beg him not to hurt me. He delights at the vivid helplessness I display for him as he takes his time walking over to me as I sit there a prisoner trapped inside my own bound body, taking a knee at my feet as his hands go to work on the knots in the rope around my slender ankles. He glares up at me sternly as he warns, “Don’t you dare try to kick me. You make a move and I’m gonna rough you up something terrible.”

I nod my head, desperate to express my complete compliance, terrified by what he might do to me if I don’t acquiesce to his demand. He quickly unties my feet before he stands up next to me, grabbing the knots tied in my gags behind my head as he growls forcefully, “Head down, bitch.” My heart sinks as I hear the degrading name he calls me, whimpering as I have little choice but to comply as he roughly manipulates me, forcing my head forward, face down. He unties my double gags as I gasp when he removes the cleave gag from splitting my mouth, working my lips to explore their new freedom from the unrelenting grip of the gags. As I catch my breath, I plead with him in a pathetically weak, femininely soft tone, “Please don’t hurt me. What are you gonna do to me?”

But he gets aggressively agitated as I talk, roughly grabbing the back of my hair and yanking back on it, forcing me to look up at him as he brutally slaps my left cheek with his open hand as he raises his voice in an angry manner, “Shut up, you little bitch! I don’t wanna hear any whining coming from that mouth of yours!” My head snaps violently to the right as I receive his cruel slap, plaintively whimpering as I feel the sharp sting on my cheek as tears flood my eyes. I sniffle back the tears as I start to sob, my chest shuddering rhythmically with my weeping.

He lets go of the back of my hair as he walks behind the chair, bending over to untie my hands as I lower my head in shameful defeat, losing myself in my tears as my mind races in confusion, unsure of what is about to happen to me. After he liberates my hands from their binds, he harshly takes a strong hold on my left upper arm, aggressively compelling me to stand up as he barks at me, “Get up, bitch!” In one continuous motion, he turns, spinning me around and shoving me viciously towards the wall, moving the chair back behind himself after he releases my arm. I stumble awkwardly forward in my high heels, struggling to find my balance as I fall into the wall, only able to catch myself with my hands on it before I am finally able to steady myself, standing back up straight as I dreadfully turn to face him. When I see him again, he is standing there powerfully with a gun pointed directly at me. I immediately put my hands up in a highly submissive posture, demonstrating to him that I am no threat to him, displaying my vivid acceptance that he is in control, trying to get him to calm down. I beg him in a more desperate, pathetic tone, “Please. Please don’t hurt me. I’ll do anything you want.”
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 2.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 2.jpg (29.07 KiB) Viewed 41974 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

He stands there glaring at me from behind his mask, not relaxing his grip on the gun at all. “Yes, you will. I know you will,” he replies with an unsettlingly calm, almost smug, demeanor as he pauses before adding, “Now, lets lose those clothes.” My heart sinks as I hear that demand, feeling like I cannot even breathe, my mind is racing so fast, my body is almost numb that I think I misunderstand what he said to me. He raises the gun slightly as his tone gets harsher, “Strip now, bitch!” I flinch fearfully at his aggressive words as he snaps at me, putting my hands out submissively as a way to try to calm him, “Okay. Okay,” I plead with him, trying to buy more time to do as he demands, unable to deal with the thought of being forced to strip in front of a strange man, my abductor. I am worried how he will react if he finds out my little “secret,” that I am not like other girls, that I have a surprise tucked back between my legs, unsure of how far he will force me to strip.

But he shows me no mercy, pressing the gun aggressively at me, “Now, bitch! I ain’t gonna tell you again,” he growls at me. I nod reluctantly as I sniffle back tears and, without thinking, I reflexively bend over as I lift my right foot to slip off my high heeled pump from my delicate foot as that is the first thing I usually take off when I get home to my apartment and start to undress.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 3.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 3.jpg (30.23 KiB) Viewed 41974 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

He shakes his head, clearly irritated as he says, “No, no, no. Leave your slutty high heels on, I like how sexy you look in ‘em.” My skin crawls and my stomach turns in disgust as I hear the obvious sexual lust filling his voice as I now desperately want the shoes off my feet but I have no choice, nodding submissively as I lower my foot back down to the floor so that it rests sloped alluringly against sensual arched sole of the high heel. As a crossdresser, I always try to dress as classically feminine as I can, secretly hoping that men find me attractive and desirable but in this situation I regret my fantasies, feeling like I am finally getting what I deserve for being such a tease.

He keeps the gun demandingly trained on me as he calmly orders me, “Take off the skirt.” I nod in shame, lowering my head momentarily again in defeat as I struggle to bring myself to do what he expects of me. My hands tremble as I reach behind me, nervously unhooking the clasp and slowly taking down the zipper. I reluctantly pull down at the sides of the skirt as I awkwardly wiggle my hips slightly side-to-side as I work the skirt down over my flared waistline. He stops me abruptly, “No, no, no. Make it sexy. Give me a little show. Act like you’re trying to turn me on, like you’re my little slut.” I freeze as I stand before him, paralyzed by his shocking words as my mind goes blank. He does not hesitate as he continues, “Turn around, arch that back and stick that pretty little ass of yours out at me. Show me how sexy your tight little body is.” I do not respond, still standing there stunned as he gets impatient with me, barking “Do you want me to hurt you, bitch? Lose the skirt now!”

I sniffle back tears as I shamefully nod, accepting my fate as I take small shuffling steps, turning myself around so that my back is towards him, assuming the sexy yet degrading pose as I arch my back and stick my bottom out, allowing the skirt to slowly slide down over the shapely contour of my hips and ass. I whimper pitifully as I feel the sting of humiliation of the air on my bare ass that is exquisitely exposed to his lustful eyes, suddenly intimately aware of all of the feminine attire that I am wearing, especially the thong panties as they split my asscheeks alluringly, offering my ass little covering. I am disgusted by the feeling of his greedy eyes freely wandering all over my womanly body, knowing there is nothing I can do to stop him, his stare burning my very soul.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 4.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 4.jpg (31.43 KiB) Viewed 41974 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

As I lower the skirt further, he directs me exactly as he wants me, “Now, turn around and let the skirt fall to your feet.” I sluggishly comply as I turn back around to face him, releasing my grip on the sides of my skirt as it falls around my legs, pooling lifelessly in a puddle around my feet. I whimper again as I stand in front of him, squirming fretfully yet deliciously for his eyes, exposed from the waist down except for only my lacy panties and high heeled shoes. He continues to guide me, “Step out of it and kick it over here.”
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 5.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 5.jpg (24.71 KiB) Viewed 41854 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

After I do as I am told, he mockingly compliments my compliance, “Good girl, now take your top off.” I am sickened as his voice continues to fill with depraved lust as he intently watches my every move as he forces me to strip for him, my smooth body slowly being exposed to him. With instant regret, I slowly lift my pink blouse up as my black bra is revealed to him, pulling it up over my head as I take it off, tossing it to the side to discard it.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 6.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 6.jpg (22.26 KiB) Viewed 41854 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I uncomfortably stand there in front of him now wearing only my bra and panties, my high heeled pumps lengthening and accentuating the sensual curves of my bare legs. I nervously fidget, unsure of how to stand or what to do with my arms, feeling so humiliated that I wish I could just disappear. His perverse smile widens as he enjoys the sight of my distress as it gives him a sense of dominance and control over me while he stands there powerfully, fully clothed and holding me at gunpoint.

He bluntly adds, “Your bra too.” I nod weakly in acceptance almost expecting that demand to follow me taking off my blouse. My hands tremble as I reach behind my back, stretching the elasticity in the bra as I unhook the clasp as my bra tightly hugs my torso, the narrow straps riding up over my shoulders as it cups my modest bustline to create a feminine contour.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 7.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 7.jpg (21.85 KiB) Viewed 41853 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

After the tension in the bra snaps free when I undo the clasp, I reflexively reach across my chest with my left arm, acting like a real girl would in trying to cover her breasts from the unwanted sight of a man she was not intimate with, desperately attempting to preserve her virtuous modesty. Despite my best efforts to hide my chest from him, he still gets enough of a glimpse to realize that it has a completely flat contour which is not natural for a genuine woman. His demeanor instantly gets more aggressive and angry as if he is realizing I might not be the victim he desired me to be, taking the possibility of me being a crossdresser as an insult to his very masculinity and an affront to his deeply held sexuality.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 8.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 8.jpg (20.6 KiB) Viewed 41853 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

He is anxious to get me to remove my panties, wanting an immediate resolution to the possibility that I am not a real woman as he snaps at me, “Your panties. I want ‘em off now!” I bite my lower lip nervously as I know that my panties are the only piece of clothing that I am wearing, without them I will be bare naked and completely vulnerable in front of him, my high heeled shoes only accentuating my nakedness by sexualizing my body. He raises the gun at me as he barks again, “Now!” I nod my head submissively as I hook my thumbs under the sides of my panties, pulling them out from my waist as I reluctantly lower them over my hips, bending over to work them down my thighs.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 9.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 9.jpg (21.1 KiB) Viewed 41788 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

As I bend down, my limp cock and balls flop out from being tucked back between my legs, cleanly shaven and exquisitely exposed to his demanding glare as I whimper shamefully when I feel my secret get revealed to him. He nods in acceptance, obviously infuriated as he sternly says, “Okay, I see how this is gonna be.” I cower pathetically in front of him after stepping out of my panties and kicking them away from me, my left arm reaching back up to cover my flat chest as my right hand tries to shield my crotch, desperately trying to hide my naked body from his stare. I plead with him in a soft, feminine tone, “Please. I didn’t mean for this to happen.” I beg silently with my eyes, trying to get him to understand that I was not trying to deceive him or mock him as a man.

He snaps back viciously at me, “Shut up, you little sissy bitch. You wanna be a girl, I’m gonna show you what it really feels like to be a woman, treat you the way a real man like me treats a bitch. I’m gonna have my fun with you anyway. I’m gonna punish you and make you pay for this.” He turns around, grabbing a pair of red open toed strappy high heeled sandals from a shelf behind him, tossing them at my feet as he continues, “But first, we’re gonna have to make you more desirable to me, I’m not into ‘girls’ like you. You’re gonna have to look a whole lot sexier if you’re gonna be my little slut. Put ‘em on.”
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 10.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 10.jpg (24.96 KiB) Viewed 41788 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I stand there in shock but I force myself to do as I am told, terrified of him getting violent and hurting me as I bend over to slip my pumps off my feet. He chuckles wickedly as he sees my bare feet, my cute toes tipped with immaculately painted red nails as he taunts me, “What a good little sissy, you even did your nails just for me. A whore like you must’ve known what shoes I’d like you in. Red is such a slutty color.”

I wince as I endure his merciless taunts, pointing my painted toes as I slip my bare feet down into the form of the sexy shoes, buckling the straps around my slender ankles as they trap the shoes on my feet. As I stand back up, he tosses a lacy red bra and panties on the floor at my feet, growling at me, “Damn it, slut! Put some clothes on. Stop prancing around here naked like a little whore, have some dignity!” My mind is in anguish as I am torn, desperately wanting something to wear to hide my naked body and yet realizing the obvious erotic nature of the offered clothing. But I have no choice as I reluctantly don the bra and panties, seeing how they feminize and sexualize my smooth body. I hate the fact that I am being forced to dress exactly as he wants me, dressing my body only to fulfill his perverted carnal desires and fantasies, dreading that another man is so highly aroused by my body.

He ties me back to the chair, gagging me again as he leaves me there for the rest of the day. My body starts to ache, quivering in smoldering agony as it yearns for freedom, the strictness of the bondage taking its toll on me as my moans for help are pathetically muffled by my tightly tied gags. The totality of my ordeal begins to weigh on me as I feel exhausted, lowering my head in defeat as I start to sob.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 11.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 11.jpg (32.08 KiB) Viewed 41789 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Finally, my captor returns to the basement as I am desperate for release from being tied to the chair but my relief is only fleeting as he ties me on my knees, hands uselessly bound behind my back and ankles lashed tightly together. I dread the feelings of utter helplessness that I instantly sense in being bound in the position of ultimate submissiveness, kneeling in front of my captor as he powerfully stands over me, in total control of me and my fate.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 12.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 12.jpg (27.57 KiB) Viewed 41677 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

His hand cups my chin as he forces me to look up at him, enjoying the sight of humiliation in my expressive eyes as he calmly taunts me with that cruel smirk on his face, “You look so pretty down there all tied up like that. That is where a sissy slut like you belongs, on her knees at the feet of a real man. I love how cute you look wearing that gag for me but when I get back, I have another use in mind for that pretty little mouth of yours.”

My heart sinks as I instantly realize the lewd act he is suggesting with his lustful tone and depraved grin, disgusted at the very thought of tasting another man so intimately, erotically pleasuring him with my mouth. I am so horrified that I try to pull away from him but he tightens his grip on my chin as he delights in my terror, his thumb slipping up to rub my puckering lips through my gags, “Yes, such a pretty mouth. It’s time you found out there is more to being a sissy than just being a spoiled little princess.”

He pauses before continuing gleefully, relishing my agony, “When I return we’re gonna put that pretty little mouth of yours to work. But in the meantime, you need to get used to being on your knees, ready to take care of the needs of a real man. So, while I’m gone, I don’t want you sitting back on your heels or trying to lay down on me. You should be kneeling up straight waiting for me at all times. To help you pass the time, the only thought you should have is focusing on how you are gonna please me. When I come back down, if you aren’t kneeling up straight ready for me, I’m gonna punish you and I’m gonna hurt you bad. Do you understand me, slut?”

I don’t respond as I sadly look up into his eyes, silently pleading with him not to do this to me. But he shows me no mercy as he viciously slaps my left cheek again with an open hand, my head snapping to the right as I whimper into my gag, tears flooding my eyes from the biting sting of his slap. “Answer me, slut!” he demands aggressively as he glares intently into my eyes. I can only muster a weak nod as he slaps my cheek again, his eyes and voice filling with anger, “That’s not an answer! I want an answer, sissy!” he barks at me. I try to nod more firmly as my mouth works against the tightly tied gags, trying to form the word “Yes,” but all that comes out is a muffled, “Yeppphhh.” But he doesn’t stop, slapping me again as I cry out, not sure what he wants from me, desperate to get him to stop slapping me. He glares so deeply into my eyes it stings my soul as he growls, “That’s ‘Yes, Master.’ From now on, you will show me some respect and address me properly as ‘Master.’”

I look up at him through tear-filled eyes, in utter anguish, devastated at the thought of addressing another man as my “Master”, submissively acknowledging his complete dominance over me as if my body is his property and he owns me. I do not respond quickly enough for him as he loses patience, lifting his open right hand again as if he is about to slap me across the face again. I violently flinch as I cry out into my gag, “Yeppphhh, Mappphhter! Yeppphhh, Mapppphter!” as I feel the visceral sting of humiliation in addressing him that way, feeling broken and defeated by his cruel treatment of me but desperate enough that I would do anything to get him to stop slapping me as my cheek already throbs with searing pain. I hear how pathetic my muffled words sound as they echo in my ears as I struggle to plead with him through my gag. I intimately sense the delicate, lacy bra and panties as they cling femininely to my scantily clad body. I point my painted toes as I flinch suddenly, feeling the arched sole of the high heeled strappy sandals against the bare bottoms of my delicate feet, the ankle straps trapping my feet in the sexy shoes, the shoes he wants me to wear for him.

He lets go of my chin, playfully tapping me on the top of my head dismissively as he degradingly taunts me, “See, I knew my stupid little sissy girl can learn. When I get back, we’ll see what else you can learn.” He leans down, gently taking a handful of my hair as he lifts it up to his nose to take a whiff of my feminine scent, inhaling deeply with a smug sense of pleasure, smiling as he adds, “I can’t wait, your mouth is gonna feel so good wrapped around my cock, sucking me.” He calmly walks off, leaving me there kneeling bound and gagged as he climbs the basement steps and closes the door behind him.

Once again, I am left alone to suffer in my helplessness, breaking down as I struggle to pass the time. Almost immediately, my knees start to cry out for relief as they ache in agony from my body constantly weighing down on them, the hard surface of the concrete basement floor unrelentingly pressing up against them. I squirm and writhe in my bondage, moaning into my gag as I try to alternate my weight from side-to-side on my knees but it becomes quickly unbearable. My only hope for comfort is to sit back onto my heels to lessen the pressure on my knees but as I start to lean back, I abruptly catch myself, forcing myself to kneel back up straight as I wince from the pain in my knees as I think, “‘Master’ can be back any moment,” fearing his promised punishment if I sit back or lay down. My heart breaks as I immediately realize what I just called my captor in my own thoughts as if I have actually accepted his subjugation of me. His vicious mind games have their desired effect on me as my own mind betrays me, the most intimate act of dominance possible. I struggle to deal with his mental and physical torment as I am still unable to accept my position as his captive victim.

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

When he returns, he again taunts me with the prospect of being forced to suck his cock and after I reluctantly refuse, he decides that I have to be properly motivated. He uses a knife to cut off my bra and panties, leaving me kneeling there bound and gagged, completely naked except for the sexy high heeled sandals strapped to my bare feet. He places clover nipple clamps on my perky nipples and uses thin twine to tightly bind my cock and balls. While he applies these devious instruments of torment to my body, he lectures me that a real man like him expects a “girl” like me to suck his cock because that is what sissies do. He continues to explain that the key to me being a good cocksucker for him is enthusiasm, that he wants me to show him how eager I am to suck his cock, worshipping his cock as I make love to it with my mouth. His cruel words are devastating to me as I can’t believe this is really happening to me, moaning into my tight gag in protest but the pathetic sight of my pitiful begging only serves to sexually arouse him further.

My captor then gleefully informs me that the only way I can get him to remove the nipple clamps and restrictive bondage around my cock and balls is to suck his cock. He tells me that he will go upstairs and leave me alone for a little while so I can think about it, allowing me to suffer the torture of my nipples, cock, and balls. He sadistically continues that they will only come off after I have gotten him off with my mouth and not before. So when he comes back down I better be ready and eager to orally service him and then suck him good and hard if I want to save my nipples and more importantly my own manhood. As he goes to leave the basement, he turns back around and adds that because I initially refused, he will now make me beg him to suck his cock when he returns.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 13.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 13.jpg (26.31 KiB) Viewed 41414 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I feel trapped, truly helpless as I am so disgusted at the thought of sucking another man’s cock that I know there is no way I could ever bring myself to do it. But the passive forms of torture he has adeptly applied to my bound body take their slow and inevitable toll on me as I descend into mental anguish, unable to find any comfort in my ordeal. My nipples cry out in misery from the sharp, piercing bite of the devious nipple clamps. With each restrained movement I make, the chain that hangs down between them dances, tugging down slightly and causing the clamps to cruelly bite down even harder on my tender nipples.

I feel utterly emasculated as my cock and balls, the very symbols of my manhood, are strangled by the tightly tied twine as they dangle from my crotch shriveling limply. I suffer a deep, gnawing agony in my cock and balls that radiates up into my abdomen as I squirm and writhe around on my knees in my bondage, my moans and whimpers of distress are pathetically muffled by my tight gags. My cock and balls turn cold, swelling with a boggy, flaccid lifelessness as they darken into a frighteningly deep bluish purple.

I cannot take it anymore, giving in as I start to pitifully cry into my gags as loud as I can, looking up at the ceiling as I desperately call out for my captor, begging him as best I can to return. My wantonly lustful gagged moans echo in my ears as I keep sobbing into my gag, hearing how slutty I sound as I know when he comes down I will have to suffer the humiliation of actually begging him to let me suck his cock. He has broken me as I feel the complete submission of being a true sissy, subjugated to the depraved whims of my captor.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 14.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 14.jpg (25.84 KiB) Viewed 41414 times

ropetieguy

Unread post by ropetieguy »

Loving this story. Horny.
Don't want it to end.

hope you are dressed and tied in many more wonderful positions and situations soon