Illustrated Personal Crossdressing Abduction Fantasy

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Re: Illustrated Personal Crossdressing Abduction Fantasy

Unread post by bound_crossdresser »

I sob in defeat, devastated as my heart sinks when I hear his ominous footsteps on the floor boards above me. As the footsteps approach the basement door, I reflexively continue to moan as forcefully as I can into my gag, my lips and mouth exaggerating their movements as they futilely attempt to form words, working against the relentless cleave gag splitting them as it tugs back harshly on the corners of my mouth. There is no conscious assent on my part to my own moaning, I just feebly whine into my gag involuntarily, trying frantically to get these infernal clamps off my burning nipples and that constricting twine from around my aching cock and balls.

As his footsteps reach the door, I have a fleeting thought of still trying to plead with him for mercy, anxiously searching for any way out of suffering the humiliation of being forced to actually beg him to let me suck his cock, being further degraded by having to properly address him as my “Master” in the process. But as the door swings open, I am terrified that if I ask for mercy, he will just turn around and leave me down here all alone in my torment as I know my cock and balls cannot take much longer in bondage as the thin, abrasive twine inexorably chokes all vitality out of them.

My eyes widen in shock at his brutality at the very moment I first see him again as he calmly walks down the stairs with a huge, wicked grin on his face and a riding crop in his hand. He ambiguously asks me if there is anything I want to do for him, making me nod eagerly and start to beg him through my gag to let me suck his cock. I feel the burning sting of shame as I hear my soft, feminized voice saying the horrible words as they are pathetically muffled by the gag. He is not convinced of my sincerity as he gives a quick flick of his wrist, snapping the tip of the riding crop so that it strikes the top of my tender cock. I cry out as I emit a guttural, plaintive wail as my cock and balls flop lifelessly around, the force of the whipping reverberating through them. I double over, sitting back as I throw my shoulders forward, trying desperately to protect my bound cock and balls from him as they sting sharply with an unimaginable, overwhelming pain. My mind goes blank as my chest shudders violently from my sobbing but he doesn’t relent as he casually hooks the riding crop through the chain that dangles between my nipple clamps, using it to create leverage on the chain so that the clamps bite cruelly into my burning nipples, dragging me by my nipples to kneel back upright under the direction of his firm hand.

He masterfully uses the riding crop to demonstrate his total control over me, viciously wielding it to play my helplessly bound body like an instrument the way a bow exquisitely strums a violin, gleefully relishing the fine melodic symphony that he is skillfully conducting, a musical composition of the graphic, visceral sounds of my suffering. He repeatedly uses the crop to deliver a swift, harsh blow to my bound cock and balls or to increase the tension in my nipple clamps by pulling on their chain as needed to mentally break me down and make me utterly obedient. He warns me not to sit back in an attempt to hide my cock and balls from him again as I have to stay kneeling up at attention at his feet, ready to sexually service him with my mouth. Then he keeps making me beg him to let me suck his cock but each time he is unsatisfied with my enthusiasm as he whips my cock and balls with the riding crop. The riding crop serves its perverse purpose as it makes me more submissive, increasing my desperation to actually suck his cock just to get the torture of my own manhood to stop, my voice becoming more and more authentically feminine each time I pathetically beg him. I hate myself as I hear my own slutty words echoing in my ears and through my mind, full of condemnation as they truly make me sound like a lustful whore.

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

After about a dozen cruel blows to my bound cock and balls, he is finally satisfied with my eagerness to suck his cock as he removes both my OTM and cleave gags. He makes me endure one last indignity as he coldly demands that I beg him without the gags in my mouth so that he can clearly hear my lewd words. I weep as I look despondently up at him, struggling to make out the degrading words but forcing myself to say them in a subservient tone, “Please, may I suck your cock, Master? Please, Master, please!”

He chuckles wickedly as he reaches down and unbuckles his belt, unbuttoning his pants and taking down his zipper as he callously mocks me, “I thought you’d never ask, slut.” I wait apprehensively, sniffling back my tears as my heart races and my breath is rushed and shallow, unable to gain my composure as he casually reaches into his opened pants, fishing around in his boxer shorts to guide his hard cock out into the open. My heart sinks in devastation as I kneel there submissively in front of him at his feet, his large cock right in my face as I am forced to stare directly at it. I cannot believe the size of it as it is at least ten inches with a proportional thickness, cut cleanly to fully reveal its enlarged mushroomed head. He gently strokes it a few times as if to simultaneously pleasure himself as well as to proudly display his cock for me, taunting me with it as he moans in satisfaction, “Look at that, slut. That’s what a real man’s cock looks like.”

He playfully toys with my bound cock using his riding crop as it uselessly flops around under his manipulation, “Not this pathetic little thing. All you have here is just a tiny little sissy clitty.” My body tenses up anxiously as he intimately degrades me by equating my manhood to the female genitalia, emasculating me with his malicious words. But his vicious verbal taunts are of only secondary concern to my mind as I feel him handling my cock and balls with the riding crop, almost knowing what he is going to do next but I am absolutely powerless to do anything to stop him. He cruelly administers another brutally sharp, almost hateful lash to my shriveled cock as if he detests the very sight of it, my lifeless cock an abhorrent insult to him as a man. I cry out, whimpering pitifully as I slump over slightly, obediently trying to hold my shoulders back to keep myself kneeling up as straight as I can weakly muster to spare my nipples from him yanking on the chain between their devious clamps. I sob hysterically as my entire body trembles softly, cowering before him while my mind struggles to process the scorching sting on my exquisitely raw cock from his most recent precise strike.

I wince in shame as I lift my head and press my hips forward to kneel back upright, softly biting my lower lip as it is alluringly coated with slutty red lipstick, swallowing hard as if to bury the feeble remnants of my pride deep down inside of me. I am paralyzed, unable to move and unsure of even what to do as he smiles sadistically, “Kiss it, slut. Show me how much you love my cock.” His cruel words devastate me as I don’t react so he swats my cock again with his riding crop, using it to motivate me, “I said kiss it, slut!” he barks angrily at me.

I whimper and sob pathetically from the stinging agony throbbing through my cock but reflexively yet reluctantly lean forward, puckering my lips as I press them lovingly against the underside of the enlarged head, lifting it up slightly as I kiss it deeply. I wince in shame as I process the act of what I am doing, kissing another man’s cock as I kneel helplessly bound. But I am terrified of the crop as I force myself to keep kissing his cock, moving slowly around it as I gently place my adoring lips repeatedly against it almost lovingly, caressing it between them from all angles, moving from his mushroomed head down the shaft. He groans out in satisfied pleasure as he feels my soft, shapely lips sensually embracing his cock, enjoying the sense of power he feels as if I truly am worshipping it. He moans out with breathless arousal as he taunts me, “Yes, that’s my good little sissy girl.”

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Without warning, he whips my shriveling cock again as he snaps at me, “Now, start sucking, slut! And remember to be enthusiastic, you little bitch!” After I recover from the bite of the crop, I timidly lean forward again in mental anguish, placing my lipsticked lips against the enlarged head of his cock then pressing my head forward, allowing my lips to slowly part as I obediently take his hard, raging cock into my waiting mouth. I moan shamefully as I feel his cock slide back over my plush tongue, intimately tasting his salty, manly skin as I cautiously take about half of his overpowering length into my mouth, his substantial girth filling me before I withdraw my head away from his crotch. I pull back so that my lips flirtatiously slip down the rounded curve of the sensitive head of his cock as they suck deeply on it, meeting each other as they pucker against it before I thrust my mouth back forward to take him again.

I fall into a sloppy, jerky rhythm as I move my head forward and back repeatedly as I suck on his cock while it pistons in and out of my mouth. He relishes how uncoordinated my mouth is in sucking cock, taking it as an explicit sign that I have never done this to any man before as he delights in knowing that he is forcing me to give him my first blowjob. He expertly uses the riding crop and tension on my nipples clamps to skillfully manipulate me, making me pick up my pace as he forces me to continually take more and more of his awesome length into my mouth, eventually making me gag harshly on his thick head.

At the very instant he feels my throat catch sensually around his cock, he roughly grabs the back of my hair, wrapping it around his hand as he sternly holds my head in place, compelling me to continually take him as deeply as I can in my dainty, petite mouth. He groans intensely with carnal pleasure as he feels the back of my throat constrict tightly around his sensitive head as I choke on his cock, sadistically deriving sexual gratification while I suffer, obediently holding him in my mouth. My jaw reflexively falls open slightly to dutifully keep my sharp teeth off of his precious cock as if I adore it. He grants me no pity as he continues to smother my mouth with his thick cock, my warm breath lavishly bathing it as I cough pitifully around it. My slender fingers reach out as they flare wide, my arms trying to pull my hands apart with all the strength I can muster, struggling desperately to get free as I gasp frantically for air. But the rope tied around my wrists keep my hands uselessly bound as they feebly flutter around behind my back, my entire body tensing up violently. He finally releases his grip on my hair, allowing me to retract my mouth over his hard cock so that it clears the back of my throat but still demandingly requires that I continue to suck him while I catch my breath.

He administers another sharp lash with the riding crop on my lifelessly limp cock, growling with almost manic rage, “Look up at me, slut! Let me see those pretty little eyes of yours!” I grudgingly lean my head back, shamefully lifting my forlorn eyes to meet his as I continue to suck his cock, feeling the primal masculine strength of his erection overwhelming my mouth as a constant reminder of his complete physical domination of me. He mockingly strokes my hair as he continues to ruthlessly taunt me, “Awww, there she is. There’s my little sissy cocksucker.” I hate that smug smirk on his face, desperately wanting to wipe it off but I can see the focus in his ravenous glare as if he is burning into his memory the delicious sight of my pretty face looking up at him with his cock in my mouth sucking him. I know that there is nothing that could ever undo this lewd act I am performing on him, he will be able to forever savor his sexual subjugation of me. I cringe in disgust as I can hear the lustful lapping and slurping sounds my mouth makes as it slides around his cock, erotically servicing it as it glistens, growing slick from my lubricating drool.

I feel the intimate sting of humiliation at the core of my very being as this is the ultimate act of emasculation in being forced to suck another man’s cock as his defenseless captive, orally pleasuring him as his cock swells to life under the dutiful attention of my mouth while my own manhood shrivels pathetically, uselessly dangling from my crotch, nothing more than a helpless target for the repeated torture by his riding crop at his depraved whim. In order to save my cock and balls from the strangulating grip of the tightly tied twine, I must bring my captor’s hard cock to an explosive climax with my wet and warm mouth.

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

He cruelly prolongs my torment as any time he feels even the faintest hint of a smoldering pleasure starting to build towards orgasmic release, he pulls back as he prevents me from finishing him by cropping my cock and balls or using his grip on my hair to slow the motion of my mouth. Finally, I feel his cock starting to rhythmically throb in my attentive mouth as his grunts and groans become more intense as if he is getting close to climaxing. My entire body tenses up in disgusted and terrified anticipation as I have never taken a man’s load of cum in my mouth before, not sure what it is like as I try to prepare myself to receive its forceful eruption, trying not to choke on it.

To my infinite dread, he instead suddenly pulls his cock out of my mouth, his right hand stroking it aggressively as he savors the feelings of erotic pleasure that repeatedly pulsate through his crotch as they now inevitably build to a frenzied crescendo. His left hand quickly and roughly grabs my blonde hair, pulling my head back and wrenching it to the right, forcing me to look up at him as he points his cock right in my face. My expressive eyes widen in horrified shock as I realize he is going to cum on my face but before I can do anything, the first jet of his masculine fluid abruptly spurts out forcefully all over my face as he groans deeply. I whimper pitifully as I feel the hot juice land across my face, streaking diagonally from my right eyebrow down to my left cheek. His cum feels like it sears my soft, delicate skin more from humiliation than from its warmth as his cock doesn’t stop, continuing to pump out cum rhythmically with impressive yet sequentially decreasing frequency and volume. He emits a primal grunt of gratification as the last small spurt of cum lands on my face, wiping the tip of his cock on my right cheek to clean it off, rubbing his cock all over my face to defile it with the slick wetness of my own saliva.

I feel utterly humiliated as I kneel there in front of him, wearing his cum on my face as if it is marking me as his sexual property. He chuckles as he gleefully studies my feminized face with my make-up neatly and subtly applied, the only flaw is my mascara which has run down my cheeks from my endless tears, his glistening pearlescent fluid now coating it, “Awww, now that’s how a pretty little cocksucking sissy should look, wearing the cum of a real man all over your pretty face.”

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

His mocking words wound me deeply as he reaches into his pants pocket, pulling out a red rubber ball that dangles menacingly from a black leather strap. My eyes widen again in terror from not knowing what it is as I cower in my bondage out of fear that it is some kind of new torture device, breaking down and bawling pitifully under the oppressive exhaustion as I know I cannot take any more torment. I vehemently shake my head, pleading with him as if I thought my ordeal was over, having no idea what more he could possibly want from me, “No, please! What is that? Let me go, please! Please, I gave you what you wanted!” He violently shoves the rubber ball against my mouth as I clench my jaw as tightly as I can, trying to resist its unwanted intrusion. He presses harder, “Let you go? We’re just getting started,” he says with a lighthearted chuckle. Then his tone turns instantly angry, “Now, open up, bitch!” he growls at me as I continue to press my lips together, jerking my head around as I futilely try to pull my mouth away from him, attempting to fight him off.

He reaches down and yanks harshly on the chain between my nipple clamps as my entire body jerks graphically from the sudden, piercing pain on my already sore and aching nipples. I cry out as I whimper, my jaw opening just enough to give him sufficient leverage to force the rubber ball inside my mouth, his strength overpowering me. “Now you’re gonna start getting picky about what I shove in your mouth?” he says to taunt me with the fact that I just sucked his cock as he chuckles wickedly again.

His voice gets stern again with me as he shoves my head forward, “Get your fucking head down, slut!” he barks at me as he brushes my flowing hair out of his way, “You spit that out and those clamps ain’t never comin’ off those titties and I’m gonna whip that tiny sissy dick of yours until it don’t work no more.” He buckles the ballgag brutally tight so that it tugs back uncomfortably on the corners of my mouth, the firm rubber ball plunging deeply into my mouth, wedging my jaw apart so that my mouth is held suggestively open. I am overcome by the foul taste of the rubber ball, my mouth reflexively flooding with saliva to deal with its pungent flavor as I bite down on the ball, searching for any relief from its intrusive and overwhelming size.

He yanks back on my hair, forcing me to look up at him so he can see my ballgagged face, his cum still coating it. A sinister smile forms on his face as he coldly says, “There, that’s better. A sissy cocksucking slut should always have something in her mouth.” Right as he says that, I feel a pool of drool building up at the corners of my mouth behind my ballgag as I try to slurp it back, wanting desperately to keep it in my mouth. I cry out in hopeless frustration as the way the ball wedges my mouth open and how deeply the straps pull back on the corners of my lips make it impossible for me to hold back the drool collecting behind my ballgag as it fills my mouth. A thick yet perfectly clear strand of drool slips out from the right corner of my mouth, dangling down as it slowly lengthens under the pull of gravity until it drips down onto the modest contour of the top of my right breast. Before I even feel it coming, another line of drool escapes out of the other corner of my mouth and as I try to quickly adjust the gag to catch it, more drool leaks over the middle of my lower lip, dripping down over my chin. I feel the utter humiliation as the drool begins to coat my upper chest, making it glisten with its wetness as I feel like a slobbering mess, pathetically drooling all over myself as I am so helpless that I cannot even control my own saliva.

My captor shows me no mercy, taking the opportunity to mock me as he sees me trying to slurp back the drool, “That’s my girl, suck on that gag like it’s my cock! Look at you, drooling all over yourself like a pathetic whore.” He calmly slips his softening cock back into his pants, zipping them back up before buckling his belt closed. Then he reaches into his other pants pocket as he delights in his cruel tone, “I’ve got another present for you, bitch. And I think you’re gonna like what I got you, I know you’ve earned it.”

I wait in anguish, knowing based on his perverse enjoyment that I am going to hate it. He pulls out a black leather strap and at first I am confused as to what it is. He then arranges it between his hands before showing it to me. My eyes widen in shock as my heart drops, feeling the sinking emptiness of being totally defeated as I see the word “S-L-U-T” spelled out in large silver block letters. I kneel there paralyzed, afraid to move or protest as my nipples and cock can’t take any more torture as he reaches with the leather strap towards my slender and vulnerable neck. I feel him wrap it around my neck as he buckles the back of it as I realize with dread that it is a slave collar. He smiles wickedly as he looks me over, “Awww, don’t you look lovely. It goes perfectly with my cum all over your pretty face.”

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

He stands up and takes a few small steps back from me, “Now, I have some things I need to take care of. I can’t play with a dumb slut like you all day. I know you’re such a cock hungry whore that all you’ll be thinking about down here while I’m gone is my hard cock. But don’t worry, when I get back, we’ll see what else that sexy little body of yours can do to pleasure me.” At first I think he is just joking, trying to toy with me as he said that if I sucked him off he would take the clips off my nipples and the bondage from my cock and balls, foolishly believing that he would keep his promise. But as he turns to walk back up the stairs, I realize in stunned surprise that he is really leaving me. I tense up violently in my bondage, straining against the ropes that hold me helpless as I frantically call out to him through my gag, “Mappphhter! Mapppphter!” I have no choice but to degrade myself by addressing him with the domineering title as my “Master.”

As he turns back to look at me, I hysterically try to communicate with him, my lips and mouth vividly animated in their movements as they work against the ballgag to form the words, “Mmphh nipPHHLES! Mmphh nipPHHLES!” I pull my shoulders back as I press my chest out, emphasizing my clipped nipples to him as I try to say “My nipples!” He sadistically smiles as he watches me put on this pathetic display for him, my body writhing sensually as I unknowingly perform a curiously seductive dance for his greedy eyes only. I then press my hips forward to obscenely display my withering cock and balls to him as they lifelessly dangle down from my crotch, taking on a deepening bluish purple color. I moan into my ballgag, “Mmphh COKmmpphh!”

I naively think we had an agreement that if I sucked his cock and got him off, he would take the clamps off my nipples and remove the bondage from my cock and balls. He just dismissively laughs at my agony as he callously replies, “You’re still a disobedient little slut, trying to refuse my ballgag. We’ll see if you’ve finally learned your place when I get back. I don’t give a damn about those nipples, they must be burning something terrible by now. And don’t you think for one minute I give a fuck about that tiny little sissy prick of yours, it can fall off for all I care. I got no use for it.”

I desperately keep pleading with him through my ballgag, calling out to him endlessly as I am unable to even comprehend his cruelty as he casually climbs the stairs, walking away from me, abandoning me in my anguish. I continue to sob uncontrollably as I feel his sticky fluid covering my pretty face in a glazed coating, occasionally some of his cum dribbles down over my lips as they pucker around the ballgag, slipping inside my mouth as I can taste his sweet saltiness. His sadistic mind games are exquisitely effective in enhancing my suffering as I feel so foolish for having sucked his cock, realizing he had absolutely no intention of removing my nipples clamps or ending the bound torment of my cock and balls. I weep as I feel dirty and used by the intimate sexual act I so enthusiastically performed on him, unable to get the degrading sensation of his hard cock filling my mouth out of my mind.

I start to panic as the gnawing agony in my cock and balls becomes unbearable as it feels like my insides are being ripped out by the cramping pain. I moan into my gag, begging for him to return but the house remains silent above me as my captor leaves me to suffer alone in my torture.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 15.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 15.jpg (34.13 KiB) Viewed 27857 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

When he finally returns, he removes the clover nipple clamps from my throbbing, tormented nipples. I am shocked by the shooting pain through my tender nipples as the clamps are removed, the fresh blood bringing to life the sensitive nerve endings that had been numbly deadened. I flinch violently as if to leap out of my own skin but the bondage keeps me thoroughly restrained as I can only squirm in a deliciously erotic display in front of his lustful stare. But he shows me no pity, delighting wickedly as he uses his fingertips to viciously pinch my raw nipples, inflicting wave after wave of searing misery through them.

He then takes his knife and slips the sharp blade under the base of my bound and withering cock and balls, terrorizing me with the possibility of slicing them right off. I tense up, frightened to move in any way as he menaces my manhood with the knife while I beg him pathetically and urgently through my thick ballgag not to do it to me, shaking my head fervently in protest. He chuckles, relishing my anguish as he instead just uses the sharp blade to cut through the thin twine that imprisons my cock and balls, finally freeing them from its brutal, unrelenting grip. Once again, my entire body jerks forcefully as the fresh blood floods into my shriveled and lifeless manhood, bringing a new depth of intensity to the crushing, cramping pain that ravages it. His hand cups my cock and balls, intermittently squeezing it harshly as his fingers gesticulate around them rhythmically, toying carelessly with me. His eyes are enraged as he intently watches the sight of me writhing on my knees in my bondage as I try to deal with the throbbing agony that surges repeatedly through my limp cock and balls. I feel totally humiliated as another man fondles me so intimately, having no choice but to let him have his way with my helpless body as I moan pitifully into the ballgag.

After he literally squeezes every bit of torment that he can out of my manhood, he uses the knife to slice through the rope that is tied around my ankles and then my wrist bindings. He tosses me a wet rag and orders me to get up and clean myself off. While I wipe off my face, he throws my purse at my feet, demanding that I redo my makeup because he wants me to look pretty for him.

He then drops another red lacy bra and red satin panties at my feet, forcing me to get dressed again for him. After I nervously pick up the panties from the floor, I hold them out in front of me, trying to figure out how they are supposed to go on. My heart sinks when I realize the proper arrangement as I see a strip of girly bows with flirty rhinestone fasteners that run down the rear of the panties, realizing immediately that they will run down the crack of my ass while I am wearing them for him. He senses my hesitation as he assertively snaps at me to put them on. With an ominous sense of dread, I step into the holes in the panties where my legs are supposed to go, pointing my toes as I carefully guide my feet through so that my high heels don’t catch on the panties and make me trip. I hook my thumbs under the waistband as I rock the panties back and forth, working them up over my shapely thighs and flared hips before smoothing it out around my waist, tucking my exquisitely tender cock and balls inside, wincing in discomfort as I gingerly handle them.

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

After I put the bra on, he growls at me, “Now face the wall, slut, and show me that pretty little ass of yours.” Despite my terror, I obediently do as I am told, reluctantly turning around and leaning forward against the wall with my back to him, shamefully lifting my pantied ass towards him. He gets infuriated by my lazy effort, quickly unbuckling his belt as he violently pulls it from his waist, the belt zipping out from each of the loops in his pants. He doubles his belt over, holding the two free ends together as he throws the belt back over his right shoulder and then swings it aggressively towards my waiting ass. My entire body jerks graphically at the very instant the belt firmly smacks my ass, my knees buckle weakly as I cry out from the sharp bite of the belt’s unwanted kiss. As I sob, he demandingly scolds me, “Stand like the little cock hungry whore you are! Arch that back! Stick that cute ass of yours out! Like you’re offering it to me, slut!”

I try to sniffle back my tears as I force myself to do what he demands of me, my legs quivering weakly underneath me as I struggle to stand back up, my ass still stinging from the abrupt whipping as I suffer the humiliation of being punished in such a primal way, having another man spank my ass with his belt. I arch my back as much as I can, lifting my round ass up and wantonly sticking it out towards him.

As I stand there in front of him, I am intimately aware of my feminine attire as I feel his burning, greedy stare wandering freely all over my scantily clad body. I feel the girly bows as they ride up the crack of my ass, making it look like a gift wrapped present as I proudly press it back at him, suggestively teasing him with the most intimate and forbidden hole on my completely feminized yet still innately male body. I can feel my cleanly shaven legs as I glance down to see my cute toes painted a slutty red as they stare accusingly back up at me. The straps of my sexy open toed sandals cling snugly around my bare feet as they sensually arch against the sloped sole that accommodates the alluring high heel, making my feet appear dainty and delicate. The elevated heel of the sandals serves to lengthen my smooth legs, elongating their curves to create seductive, feminine contours. I hang my head in disgrace as I submissively hold the degrading pose, waiting with trepidation for his next command or vicious taunt.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 16.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 16.jpg (23.7 KiB) Viewed 27856 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

My mind races so fast, trying to process all of the thoughts, feelings, and emotions that are bombarding it but it quickly gets overwhelmed, shutting down as it goes blank, my entire body falling numb as I know what is about to happen to me, what this sexual fiend is about to do to me but I still cannot come to terms with it. “There you go my good little sissy cocksucker, that’s better. Look at those pretty sissy panties, now you look like a proper little whore,” he says with a dismissive chuckle. “Now drop those panties! Let me see that sexy ass, slut!” he barks at me, brutally whipping my vulnerable ass to emphasize his urgent demand.

My wobbly legs collapse again underneath me as I emit a plaintive whimper that extends into pitiful sobbing from the blazing lash of his belt. He shows me no mercy as he snaps angrily, “I said now, bitch!” I feebly nod my head submissively in silence as I sniffle back my tears in a frantic attempt to appease him, wanting to show him that I am doing the best I can to comply with his demeaning orders, terrified of being whipped with the belt again.

As I rise back up and arch my back to stick my ass out for him, I hook my thumbs under the waistband of my panties, sliding them down over my toned thighs as I go to lift my left foot to slip them off because I foolishly think that is what he wants from me. I am in an awkward stance leaning far forward to bend down as all my weight teeters on one narrow high heeled sandal with my left foot up off the ground, my hands trying to carefully maneuver the stretchy fabric of my panties so they do not snag on the stiletto heel. The elasticity of my panties causes them to cling to my legs like a needy lover, serving almost as bondage around my ankles as they link my feet loosely together. He gives me no warning as he ferociously whips my now bare ass with his belt as he shouts at me, “No, no, no! I didn’t say take ‘em off! I said drop ‘em, slut! Leave ‘em around your ankles, bitch!”

The harsh strike knocks me off balance as I stumble clumsily off to my left, slamming my left foot firmly into the concrete floor which jars my entire body violently as I anxiously find my footing and steady myself. I struggle to rise back up, reaching forward with my delicate hands to lean against the wall, almost searching for comfort in its lifeless embrace. I shuffle my feet, bringing them close together so that the tension in my panties is relieved and they can tumble and fall down my smooth legs, leaning down to guide them with my hands when they occasionally catch from getting twisted on themselves.

“You sure are a dumb little whore, aren’t you? You’re so stupid I don’t know if you’re good for anything besides sucking cock!” he casually adds, callously narrating my predicament as he mocks me for not understanding his commands. His constant cruelty in his words and deeds leaves me flustered because no matter what I do, it is wrong. I truly feel degraded and utterly worthless, good for nothing except passionately servicing him sexually like a real slut. I drop my head in abject shame as I feel my panties flop down listlessly around my ankles, pressing my eyes closed tightly in disbelief as tears squeeze out from underneath them, cringing in terrified anticipation.

He does not hesitate as he brutally wields his doubled over belt once again, swinging it to spank my defenseless ass. “Spread those legs for me!” he growls sternly at me. I struggle to recover from his most recent lashing, tears now freely flowing down my face as I break down completely from the unrelenting, burning sting that crisscrosses my exposed bottom. I meekly comply by taking small, dainty steps laterally from side-to-side until the elastic fabric of my panties is pulled taut between my ankles. As he intently watches me sluggishly obey, he tauntingly lectures me, “A dirty slut like you should never have her legs closed when a real man’s behind her. A whore always spreads her legs for cock! She can’t help it, she wants cock so bad.”
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 17.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 17.jpg (23.19 KiB) Viewed 27600 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I grimace deeply, throwing my head back in agony as I cry out when I feel the searing kiss of his belt on my raw ass again. But he does not relent to my suffering as he sadistically relishes his dominance over me, shouting demandingly, “Damn it, slut! Hide that tiny sissy clitty of yours, no one wants to see that pathetic little thing!”

I cautiously reach down to my crotch with my left hand as it quivers lightly from the totality of my ordeal, wincing abruptly as I softly cup my still exceedingly sore cock and balls as they dangle down limply between my legs and then gently lift them, tucking them forward up against my lower abdomen to remove them from his sight. My movements create a smooth, womanly silhouette to my crotch as it is now empty and devoid of any hint of my manhood. “Good girl,” he condescendingly compliments me, “Now hold that pose for me, don’t you fuckin’ move, slut!”
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 18.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 18.jpg (24.08 KiB) Viewed 27600 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I cower as I feel his imposing, masculine frame step purposefully behind me, getting in position between my feet right where I am dutifully lifting my ass up for him as my asscheeks lewdly part. The warm sting of humiliation floods my feminized body as I obediently stand in front of him wearing only the lacy bra and sexy high heeled sandals, my panties uselessly stretched between my slender ankles to signal my sexual helplessness and vulnerability. My sultry attire is a graphic symbol of my subjugation at the hands of my captor as it starkly contrasts with his clothing as he is fully dressed, standing powerfully behind me in absolute control over me and my fate.

The room seems to spin recklessly around me, swirling intensely as I can feel him opening his pants and fishing out his cock again. I have already endured the supreme act of emasculation in sucking his cock and now I am about to suffer the ultimate experience of feminization by being forced to actually take him inside of me, feeling another man aggressively thrusting his cock deeply into me, filling me as he uses my body to satiate his depraved lusts.

I start to panic as my body trembles uncontrollably, my heart sinking as I remember how large his manly cock is from when I orally serviced it, recalling how it smothered my petite mouth. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I feel his thick, strong hands roughly grab my hips from behind and I am instantly disgusted to feel his hands on me in that way, touching me the way an intimate lover would. But my distressed protests no longer matter as he forcefully pulls my hips back into him, drawing my bare ass towards his waiting crotch…
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Picture 19.jpg
bound_crossdresser Picture 19.jpg (23.96 KiB) Viewed 27600 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

That is the conclusion of the story arc as I originally conceived and photographed it.
ropetieguy wrote:Loving this story. Horny.
Thank you ropetieguy for your encouraging words, they were greatly appreciated! When I originally posted my fantasy story, I was hoping that readers would not only find it interesting but erotic as well. ;)
ropetieguy wrote:hope you are dressed and tied in many more wonderful positions and situations soon
Unfortunately with it being summer, it is impossible for me to shave my body since I can't hide my smooth arms and legs from those around me. However, since my last photo session, I have acquired more feminine clothing including three dresses, a new blouse and skirt set, and four pairs of heels (although with one pair I am having a little buyer's remorse). Due to the limitations of my photographic style and technique, I am not sure how many more bondage positions I can capture on film by myself. The greatest difficulty I am having is that all digital cameras of which I am aware of only have a ten second timer. Needless to say, it is very hard to press the shutter button and then get into position in such a short period of time when your hands and feet are tightly bound! :lol:

And that does not even take into consideration trying to look pretty by striking a "sexy" pose for the camera! I have trouble with that when I am wearing heels even when my hands and feet are untied and free. Ten seconds may sound more than long enough but in practice it can be quite the ordeal! :lol:

That being said, I am working on a few new procedures that may allow me to bring new bondage positions to life in pictures other than me being chair tied or bound on my knees. If anyone has any experience or suggestions, I would love to hear from you as well!

In the meantime, as I anxiously await the cooler temperatures of fall so that I can once again wear long sleeves and full length pants during my "normal" life, I might post some crossdressing cheesecake photos I took of myself in various outfits that I have not yet featured in my fantasy photoset. I may also post a few pictures of me wearing the outfits tied in my established bondage poses.

[To any eagle-eyed readers, please forgive the minor errors in continuity in my photoset as the pictures were taken out of order over numerous days and selected for editorial reasons]

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

For my first non-bondage cheesecake crossdressing photo I have selected to post me striking a demure, sexy pose wearing one of my favorite outfits. I imagine slipping into my slinky little black dress to go out for a night of dancing with my girlfriends. I think the black opera gloves and peep toed pumps add a touch of classic feminine elegance that I simply adore because it makes me feel very girly while I am dressed. Perhaps I am distracted by flirting and having fun that I don't notice a man in the crowd taking an obsessive interest in me as his eyes fill with prurient intent...
Attachments
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 1.jpg
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 1.jpg (24.65 KiB) Viewed 26623 times

ropetieguy

Unread post by ropetieguy »

Very sexy. Fabulous dress.
Having you rope tied to a pole would look really incredible, struggling to move and ball-gagged to silence you

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

ropetieguy wrote:Having you rope tied to a pole would look really incredible, struggling to move and ball-gagged to silence you
Thank you for that lovely thought, ropetieguy. I have always fantasized about being pole tied as I sit on the floor with my back forced against the cold metal pole as my hands are pulled back behind me and lashed around it, preventing me from being able to move away from its fixed structure. My smooth, bare legs outstretched in front of me as I gently flex them at the knees, my feet rocking back on the tips of my high heels. The ballgag that silences me is an unrelenting presence in my mouth as I bite down tightly on it, trying to lessen the strain on my jaw and stabilize the straps that pull back stringently on the corners of my mouth, my lipsticked lips puckering around it as I drool uselessly all over myself.

I desperately struggle to get free but soon exhaustion overtakes me as I surrender to my bondage, dropping my head in defeat as I start to sob softly, crying myself to sleep into an uncomfortable and unfulfilling rest until I hear your footsteps awaking me from my slumber. The only thing my exertion against my bondage has achieved is causing my slinky dress to slip up higher on my shapely thighs, exposing more of them to you and perhaps even giving you a fleeting peek at my panties. As you approach, my eyes widen with terror as they plead pitifully to you for mercy, my attempts at speech pathetically stiffled by the thick ballgag.

Unfortunately I don't have ready access to a pole or I would try to capture that image in my next photoshoot. I will ponder ways to create the illusion of that bondage position. But, in the meantime, I hope you will enjoy a picture of me in my little black dress chair tied.

Perhaps the mysterious man in the club that took notice of me parked his white cargo van next to the driver's side door of my car. After a long night of dancing with my girlfriends, I am eager to get to my car so I can finally slip my heels off as my feet are absolutely killing me. I am distracted as I pull out my keys from my purse, not noticing the seemingly out of place van. When I put my back to it so that I can unlock my car, the side door of the van swings open and I am pulled inside by strong, overpowering arms. Once inside I am bound and gagged and transported back to his basement where I am tied to the chair and left to wait for his return, uncertain of what fate awaits me.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Bondage Picture 1.jpg

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

As my second non-bondage cheesecake picture, I wanted to post something a little bit more risque. After I put on my black bra and garter set, I tried to capture myself in a more sexy and daring pose. There are several regrets that I want to apologize for in the photo. First, my selection of footwear is terrible as I should have never went with those shoes for this photo. I picked them because I liked the shape and height of the heels but this is a frontal photo so you really can't see them anyway and they disrupt the sensuality of my thigh high stockings. I also should have added my panties to accentuate the cut of the garter belt. Finally, the picture was taken early in my photoshoot before I was accustomed to managing my wig so that was omitted as well.

If you can see the pattern in my postings, you know what happens to me next as what good is a "damsel" if she isn't in "distress"? Fortunately, in the next picture I plan on posting most of the errors are corrected, if only partially.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 2.jpg
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 2.jpg (23.45 KiB) Viewed 26409 times

ropetieguy

Unread post by ropetieguy »

Oh my lord, you do seem to be in a very sexy helpless predicament; what am I to do with you whilst my sweet captive is tied and helplessly restricted to a pole. Perhaps stand you up and have your body secured tight and maybe have sone fun with you. Perhaps you were dressed in a knee length pleated skirt and I had tied you to the pole, your knees and ankles tied tightly with rope. Perhaps I'd reach behind you and unzip the skirt letting it drop to the floor and find you dressed in satin knickers and suspenders. Would I take hold of you and tease you? Who knows

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I had a good chuckle to myself when I saw your last reply, ropetieguy. When you first suggested having me pole tied, I debated internally whether you envisioned me standing or seated with my back to the pole, my hands tied around it behind me. In my fantasies, I am generally partial to a seated position with a pole tie but clearly your sensibilities are the opposite and since I am the one all tied up with a ballgag strapped tightly in my mouth to silence me, who am I to argue? And hopefully it is just a difference in language preference but I have always found the words "knickers" and "suspenders" terribly unattractive. I assume you are referring to the panties and garter belt I would be wearing.

My bound body would sensually writhe against the pole and the ropes that trap me tied to it as I feel your hands slip behind my waist, my heart sinking in devastation as I realize what you are doing as you reach for the zipper of my skirt. I panic at the thought of you stripping me of my skirt and the feminine modesty it provides me. My expressive eyes look up sadly at you as I anxiously shake my head in stunned disbelief that this is all happening to me, silently begging you not to do this to me. Suddenly, my eyes close in shame as I feel my skirt slip from my waist and quickly tumble down my smooth legs, pooling uselessly around my feet as they are lashed together at the ankle. I feel so exposed and vulnerable to your wandering eyes as you look me over, the bottom of my blouse dangling high on my hips as if to tease me with the possibility of coverage over my crotch that it cannot provide. I timidly pull my hips back, leaning over as much as my bondage will allow in a hopeless attempt to hide the flat contour of my crotch from your greedy stare.

To fulfill the continuity with the last picture I posted, here is a photo of me wearing my black garter set tied up on my knees. This time, fortunately, I am wearing my wig and black thong panties. Also, in the kneeling position, you can really only see the back of my high heels so my shoes do not look as bad with the thigh high stockings.
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Bondage Picture 2.jpg
bound_crossdresser Bondage Picture 2.jpg (29.69 KiB) Viewed 26068 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

With the weather turning consistently cold enough, I can now reliably expect to wear long-sleeved shirts and pants for all likely social functions so that I can hide my shaved arms and legs. Since I also have an opening in my schedule, I am now gearing up for my second formal private photoshoot! It is somewhat overwhelming when I think about all of the things I have to get together to pull it off, especially grooming myself as femininely as I can. But at the same time, I am really excited at the possibilities of finally getting to try to capture images of myself in the outfits and poses I have been fantasizing about for over ten months now. I have tried on each piece of clothing and every pair of shoes separately to make sure they fit but I have not worn the completed outfits together. I cannot wait to see how I look in them! Plus, even though the process of shaving my legs or painting my toes can be quite involved for me, I do love the girly sensations it gives me. Hopefully, in a few weeks, I will have some more personal pictures to share with all of you.

I did have one last picture from my first photoshoot that I wanted to post because my silver metallic knee length skirt has not been shown in any of my previous photos. I hope you enjoy and wish me luck!
Attachments
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 3.jpg
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 3.jpg (27.84 KiB) Viewed 26066 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Last night was personally very difficult since I stayed up really late to start taking new crossdressing photos of myself but nothing was going right for me. I realize that I will always have some limitations in being truly and authentically feminine so those troubles did not get to me as I am generally quite accepting of my body and mannerisms in that regard. It was just the technical difficulties of photography in the angles and lighting that really got to me. When I would look at the images on the view screen of my digital camera, I would get really discouraged by what I saw as I did not look anything like the girl I fantasized about becoming for all this time and I felt like I could not correct the problems no matter what I tried.

I have been working on my "tuck" and I thought I had finally mastered the technique as well as taping myself back to maintain a flat, womanly appearance to my crotch. However, last night was a disaster for my tucking as I could not get myself flat and then when I did, the tape would not hold for long.

Since my previous photoshoot last winter, one of the things I had the most fun with was shopping for accessories, especially experimenting with jewelry for the first time in my crossdressing (with jewelry you do not have to worry at all about that pesky sizing problem and there are so many great options to add subtle accents to any outfit!). I found the cutest dangly silver earrings that were adorned with rhinestones and I could not wait to wear them but no matter what I did, my wig would always obscure them on camera. It may sound silly but it was really disheartening for me when I had to abandon them.

It was so overwhelming for me at how slow of a pace I was moving at to set up each shot and then to see such disappointing results was devastating to me. I could feel my frustrations building inside of me when I went to change my outfit and then put on my 6" black closed toed pumps. I was sitting there trying to patiently tuck the edges of the disposable footie stockings into the pumps to help my feet slide fully into the shoe while maintaining the bare leg look. When I could feel myself getting more and more anxious with each passing moment, I tried to get myself to calm down and remember the one thing I did not want to do was rub the sharp point of the stiletto heel against the shiny patent surface of the opposing shoe and scratch it. I had my right shoe tilted slightly to the side so that I could tuck the stocking in along the arch of my foot. Sure enough in a moment of thoughtlessness, just when I finished tucking the stocking, I stepped my right foot forward and the heel caught the inside of my left shoe right along the toe. I immediately wanted to cry at how stupid I was because I felt like I had just ruined my brand new shoes that I absolutely loved, especially when it was the one thing I kept reminding myself not to do.

I tried to compose myself but I could only grab a couple quick pictures of myself in the new outfit before I broke down and started to cry because all of my hopes for this photoshoot seemed to be falling apart on me. Today has been a real struggle for me because I do not feel like continuing the photoshoot tonight but I hate to waste all of the preparation I have put into it so far and squander this rare opportunity I have to be girly. I just do not know what to do and feel paralyzed by the weight of my own disappointment.