Looking for copyright free pic

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
Marco_Nash
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for copyright free pic

Unread post by Marco_Nash »

Greetings!

I am looking for a picture that I can use as a profile pic on various bondage and social media sites. Unfortunately, I have no partner nor model whose pic I can take. It can be clip art or an actual photo of Caucasian female bound in any way barefoot or wearing hose. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Looking for copyright free pic

Unread post by Franzia »

Under your profile settings> edit avatar, you will find a gallery of ready to use avatars.

Or, since copyright apparently doesn't often apply to avatars since they're basically just low-res thumbnails, you can make your own if you have a photo editor.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

if you are male,why do you want a female for a pic?

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

An avatar can represent either the person OR their interests (in some cases, both). I don't like any of the male avatars so in my case it just represents my interests. It doesn't seem to confuse most of the regulars around here. :mrgreen:

At least avatars, whatever they may look like, add something to all these mostly faceless posts.There was a time when almost every member had an avatar, but now, for whatever reason, most prefer the look of blank, faceless entities. :shock:

Of course one should use an accurate avatar if one is on a dating site or looking for a partner, but the chances of finding one here are very low as there are no search parameters for profiles.