Trash Bag Bondage

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.

RE: Trash Bag Bondage

Unread postby stervus » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi!

Visitors of "you own arty pictures" topic already knows that I took several custom bondage sets with this kind of fetish.

There are some unpublished photosets that were bought by customer completely, with all BTS photos and I can't show them in that topic. Also there were several requests from the customers who can't pay for custom photoshoot...

So I decided it can be interesting niche and want to try start my own paysite with such kind of fetish. To be honest not only trash bag, but also plastic wrapping, mummification and so on.

Here it is.

http://www.trashbagbondage.com

I'm not sure that it's already completely working but I hope so (or it will be fixed in few days).

Anyway the main reason for this topic was not only the promotion of this site.

Main reason is to get the new ideas for this site.
Of course, I won't promise to implement all requests. If you want guarantee of you request implementation you should order custom photoshoot Smile

Now I'm looking for unusual idea for trash bag bondage, besides just staing\laying\sitting packing\mummification.

If your idea will be considered as interesting - most probably it will be implemented on the next photoshoot and posted on that site. So at least you'll get couple previews of this set or even can dowload it completely from the site for very small sum (approximately in 10 times less than custom photoshoot) or you can join the site and download not only you idea implementation, but all other sets with similar fetish.
Free bondage galleries http://www.Stervus.ru
stervus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Plasticman » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:54 am

Luv it, wish you were all local. 

Ideas?  off the top of my head you gotta tape the hands behind the back inside the bag.  Like to see some real struggling for a bit before they tear the bag.

Stuff the mouth, bag over the head, wrap in duct tape, poke a hole for the nose.

have the person tying up the victom wearing a dress out of a trash bag..nothing fancy, cut some holes with some duct tape.

and of course for the mouth stuffing, you gotta use a balled up bag, or a piece of a bag

keep up the good work :)
Plasticman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby gaggedutopia » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:37 am

It's a good looking site and very pretty models! Great work you have there.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!
gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread postby Cy3eRpUnK » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:36 am

Oh wow. You made my day. This is soooo nice. I really really like it.
For ideas... should I write them here or send you a PM?

Anyway it would be great to see "real life" scenarios. Like a girl bagged up next to the trash bin outdoors.

Ah and I would definitely love to see them longer in the bags. Don't destroy them that fast. Maybe a few more trash bags for every girl will help.
A bit more struggling would be really really nice. Cy3eRpUnK2012-01-28 10:38:34
Cy3eRpUnK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby stervus » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:56 am

Ooops! I thought this topic was completely removed but found it here. It's good Smile

First of all, thanks for any ideas, even unacceptable for me - they can give me another acceptable ideas Wink
[quote="Plasticman"]
 Ideas?  off the top of my head you gotta tape the hands behind the back inside the bag.  Like to see some real struggling for a bit before they tear the bag.
[/quote]
   Taping hands inside the bag is not problem at all. But it this case most probably model can't free herself from the trash bag or mummification. Not a problem, of course, but I suppose it will be boring enough to see 5-7 minutes of model struggling inside thr trash bag, because it will be the same movements and in fact looks close to loop in the video with 1-2 minutes long Smile
    In case of two models together, when one can play with another it can be interesting.

[quote="Plasticman"]
Stuff the mouth, bag over the head, wrap in duct tape, poke a hole for the nose.
[/quote]
    May be good idea, but need some mode details. Bag over head is not a big problem, but the problem is breath - I don't want to play breath games with my models.
    Making poke for nose may be good solution, but the problem is how to do it accurate - I mean than any poke in the bag will be bigger during the struggling. And also I don't know how to cut off the beauty poke by the nose form, not the inaccurate teared poke,

[quote="Plasticman"]
have the person tying up the victom wearing a dress out of a trash bag..nothing fancy, cut some holes with some duct tape.
[/quote]
    Very interesting idea.

Trash bag dress is something like this (http://stervus.ru/Photos/Rozanka/Part01/IMG_0047.jpg , only top part) with holes for hands and taped on the waist\breast?

And bondage with "typical" bondage materials - ropes, cuffs etc, not the duct tape, right?

[quote="Plasticman"]
and of course for the mouth stuffing, you gotta use a balled up bag, or a piece of a bag
[/quote]
     I think it's near to be impossible - the big trash bags is made from not  the "food" plastic so I don't want to put them into the models mouth.

[quote="gaggedutopia"]It's a good looking site and very pretty models! Great work you have there.[/quote]
    Thanks!

[quote="Cy3eRpUnK"]
Oh wow. You made my day. This is soooo nice. I really really like it.
For ideas... should I write them here or send you a PM?
[/quote]
   As you wish. If you want to discuss them with other visitors too - you can post them here, otherwise you can send me e-mail or PM.

[quote="Cy3eRpUnK"]
Anyway it would be great to see "real life" scenarios. Like a girl bagged up next to the trash bin outdoors.
[/quote]
   May be in the summer I will implement something similar if we will shoot girls outdoor and can find some "non food" dump.

[quote="Cy3eRpUnK"]
Ah and I would definitely love to see them longer in the bags. Don't destroy them that fast. Maybe a few more trash bags for every girl will help.
A bit more struggling would be really really nice.
[/quote]
   Adding more trash bag won't help much. But taping or tying hands inside the bag can helps.
   More struggling time is not a problem but can be boring. In my opinion the struggling time with complete mummification in the trash bag should not be long then 1.5-2 minutes, because later it will look like the loop of the same video Smile
   Do you mean the same or suppose the real long struggling for 5-7 minutes? But in such case neither I nor my models don't know how to do it different all this time...

stervus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Cy3eRpUnK » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:06 pm

[quote="stervus"][quote="Cy3eRpUnK"]
[/quote]   May be in the summer I will implement something similar if we will shoot girls outdoor and can find some "non food" dump.[/quote] 

Hey that would be really cool. Maybe you can also stuff the bag in which the girl is tied up with a bit of "garbage". Maybe old newspapers, or plastic foil oder something like that.

[quote="stervus"][quote="Cy3eRpUnK"]
A bit more struggling would be really really nice.[/quote]   Adding more trash bag won't help much. But taping or tying hands inside the bag can helps.   More struggling time is not a problem but can be boring. In my opinion the struggling time with complete mummification in the trash bag should not be long then 1.5-2 minutes, because later it will look like the loop of the same video Smile   Do you mean the same or suppose the real long struggling for 5-7 minutes? But in such case neither I nor my models don't know how to do it different all this time...[/quote]

I think a few more bags will definitely help. I bagged myself up with 15 bags, and it was very difficult and took a longer time to get out there.
It would be also very nice to see two girls bagged up. Seperately for sure.. so they can play with each other and try to help the other girl out. Maybe you could do a break out contest. But for that you should use definitely more bags and a lot more tape.
It would also be very nice to bag the slaves with a few bags from head to toe and then ball tie them and put them in a big bag where the bag is tied shut round their necks.

Another great idea would be to get a bag make two holes in the bottom and let the girl step inside. then put the bag up to her neck and tape it shut. Wrap some tape around her to keep it tight. Repeat this two or three times. Than another bag but this time lift the bag up over her head and tape it shut over her head so that just her legs are looking out. Then another girl could tease her a bit.

Hope you like my ideas. I have a few more!
Cy3eRpUnK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby stervus » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 pm

[quote="Cy3eRpUnK"]
Another great idea would be to get a bag make two holes in the bottom and let the girl step inside. then put the bag up to her neck and tape it shut. Wrap some tape around her to keep it tight. Repeat this two or three times. Than another bag but this time lift the bag up over her head and tape it shut over her head so that just her legs are looking out. Then another girl could tease her a bit.
[/quote]
 Previous ideas are clear, but in this case the problem is with breathing - bag over the head without holes. Or another problem with accurate making such holes.
stervus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Cy3eRpUnK » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:47 pm

[quote="stervus"]
[quote="Cy3eRpUnK"] Another great idea would be to get a bag make two holes in the bottom and let the girl step inside. then put the bag up to her neck and tape it shut. Wrap some tape around her to keep it tight. Repeat this two or three times. Than another bag but this time lift the bag up over her head and tape it shut over her head so that just her legs are looking out. Then another girl could tease her a bit.

[/quote] Previous ideas are clear, but in this case the problem is with breathing - bag over the head without holes. Or another problem with accurate making such holes.[/quote]

Well you could tape the bag shut round her neck and over her head and then make a "larger" hole where her face is. Or just for her nose and eyes!
Cy3eRpUnK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby stervus » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Ok, let's try to summarize ideas.

1. Taped hands and feet before packing in the trash bag
2. Adding bag over models head with hole(s)
3. Usual bondage over the trash bag dress
4. "Bottom" trash bag with holes for legs (may be in combination with #2)
5. More struggles & more bags :)
6. Using white rope instead of tape over the trash bag
7. Outdoor set (may be next to dump)

Ok, may be some of this ideas will be implemented during the next photoshoot

Any other ideas? ;)
stervus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby messytrashbag » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:18 am

It´s really great to see a web for trash bag lovers.

I think it would be great yo see the modelos with some trash bag dresses.

I would also love to see videos of the wrapping or bagging proccess, or even the dress up proccess.

Right now, i think the suscription for one month it´s a bit expensive but i will pay for it when i could see more footage.

P.D.:Sorry for my english
messytrashbag
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Kell » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 am

[quote="Cy3eRpUnK"]
Another great idea would be to get a bag make two holes in the bottom and let the girl step inside. then put the bag up to her neck and tape it shut.[/quote]

I and my wife are into breath play but since that's not your thing, I think this could be a good idea if you stop right there, without pulling it over their heads. It would be like a plastic bag straitjacket :)

As for other suggestions, most everything you're doing so far is very interesting to me as I enjoy the combination of bondage and plastic, but to help expand your variety, I'd suggest using different colors of bags and wraps, like clear bags instead of black to give more visuals. You could also try vacuum bondage as another niche like this http://snail.meilk dot com/mfetish/src/1326722952406.jpg to expand your horizons a bit more. There's more interesting ideas to be had in this thread here http://snail.meilk dot com/mfetish/res/13248.html.  Good luck with your new site!
Kell
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby stervus » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:23 pm

[quote="messytrashbag"]
I think it would be great yo see the modelos with some trash bag dresses.
[/quote]
   It was the point #3 from the list above, see example below: is it bondage dress?! Wink

[quote="messytrashbag"]
I would also love to see videos of the wrapping or bagging proccess, or even the dress up proccess.
[/quote]
    Thanks for idea. It's not a problem but only in case of two models working together.

[quote="Kell"]
I and my wife are into breath play but since that's not your thing, I think this could be a good idea if you stop right there, without pulling it over their heads. It would be like a plastic bag straitjacket :)
[/quote]
    See example below Wink

[quote="Kell"]
As for other suggestions, most everything you're doing so far is very interesting to me as I enjoy the combination of bondage and plastic, but to help expand your variety, I'd suggest using different colors of bags and wraps, like clear bags instead of black to give more visuals. You could also try vacuum bondage as another niche like this http://snail.meilk dot com/mfetish/src/1326722952406.jpg to expand your horizons a bit more. There's more interesting ideas to be had in this thread here http://snail.meilk dot com/mfetish/res/13248.html.  Good luck with your new site!
[/quote]
   Thanks for ideas. I'll try to find big clear bag instead of black one. Now I have seen only blue bags with similar size, not clear one. Ouch

Also example for point #6 from the list above

stervus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby stervus » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Ok, now two girls in one trashbag Wink

stervus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Cy3eRpUnK » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:35 am

Very nice! You have really big trash bags!
Cy3eRpUnK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby stervus » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:56 am

[quote="Cy3eRpUnK"]Very nice! You have really big trash bags![/quote]
 The trash bag size is 140x90cm, 240L

Next popular size is 110x70cm, 120L
stervus
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Trash Bag Bondage

Unread postby stervus » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Site updates.

Miras in multy layered cocoon (newspapers & trash bag)
IMG_2963.jpg

Pti4ka mummified in black cling film with black duct tape
IMG_3867.jpg
stervus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby aut_mummy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 am

Stervus, you have absolutely lovely Trashbag Photos, thanks for all of them!
GREAT!!!!!

I would love to see a few with a completely bagged Body, including the head...
aut_mummy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby stervus » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:38 pm

aut_mummy wrote:Stervus, you have absolutely lovely Trashbag Photos, thanks for all of them!
GREAT!!!!!

I would love to see a few with a completely bagged Body, including the head...

Thanks!

I don't see any problem with such idea (of course with hole for nose or mouth with ring gag). May be I'll do something similar during the next photoshoot.

And the update from my site :D
Attachments
IMG_2121.jpg
stervus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby stervus » Thu May 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Next update.
Kardelia in multy layered cocoon
Attachments
IMG_1125.jpg