Bondage Junkies *pics*

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
gaggedutopia
Site Admin

RE: Bondage Junkies *pics*

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

I have some ideas, a box full of heavy duty garage bags and about a mile of 2" electrical tape

I'm hoping for November 14th, but this power outage for 3 days (New England) is cramping my style. I'm writing this using generator power and my PC tethered to my cell for internet.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Cy3eRpUnK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cy3eRpUnK »

[quote="gaggedutopia"] I have some ideas, a box full of heavy duty garage bags and about a mile of 2" electrical tape [/quote]
This sounds awesome to me... Can't wait to see it.

[quote="gaggedutopia"]I'm hoping for November 14th, but this power outage for 3 days (New England) is cramping my style. I'm writing this using generator power and my PC tethered to my cell for internet. [/quote]
That sounds not that good. What happened?? But thanks to power generators and cell phones.

Bondage Guy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Bondage Guy »

Wasn't having those shock pads on each breast a little unsafe ? I have always heard you shouldn't do antything like that because it has to jump across the chest, thus the heart and you risk the chance of putting your subject heart in an abnormal rhythm.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Care and a lot of knowledge of electricity should be had before doing anything with electricity, even below the waist. Where you run into trouble is when the power has the ability to cross the heart and is >60mA in strength. 'Cross the heart' means just that, a pad on the back and on the chest is not the same as each breast even if the distances are the same. Electricity follows the path of least resistance and thus has no reason to travel into the body since the epidermal layer provides sufficient conductivity. This is why therapy pads are good as they provide even and consistent contact.

In Viorica's case I had it set to about 20mA. Depending on your skin resistance and tolerance can be mild to painful. I had tried this scene before with another model who's resistance was far too low and I stopped.

I should also add that I would never ask anyone to do anything I haven't already done myself. In my early days with using electricity I fell victim to a number of blunders; experience that painfully taught me how to be safe.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

This has been one shoot I've been wanting to do for a while. Inside one of the balloons was the key and she had to find it. To make things even more interesting, about 6 of them had keys that didn't work

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Amy (A6M6Y6) did another shoot the other night wearing a latex skirt I made a couple weeks ago. She makes it look good if I do say so myself.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

I got a huge pile of awesome gear from the folks over at winterfetish.com. Sarah was nice enough (and flexible) to be my first victim :) She put up a good fight trying to get out of it, but eventually she gave up.

gaggedutopia2011-11-18 00:08:56

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

WOW, she(Sarah) looks a bit "upset" with that slight glare towards the camera G.U. Very lovely in that purple catsuit though I might add. Thanks for sharing. FYI, your link is not formatted correctly for www.winterfetish.com

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Glad you like it, it was her first ever time in bondage and she did great. The next scene was really a trip as I had her tied in a semi-rope mummy with her feet exposed. I post that one later :)

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

[quote="gaggedutopia"]Glad you like it, it was her first ever time in bondage and she did great. The next scene was really a trip as I had her tied in a semi-rope mummy with her feet exposed. I'll post that one later :)[/quote]Such a tease !

schtrik
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by schtrik »

Very very nice indeed. Cant wait for the site to start.Love the stretch pvc armbinder. I was asking about this item some time ago in the forum, and later found out it was made by winterfetish. Been looking at their site regulary since, but still cant find it. Could you give me a hint?

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

It is a bit hard to find on their site, but is here (select the drop down for other options including PVC in multiple colors):
http://winterfetish.com/catalog/Darlex-Armbinder.html

For the armbinders I should note that for a woman that is not very strong this will hold up just fine. If it is for a guy then I would highly recommend using a wide belt around the elbow. The PVC looks great but does not hold up like leather would.

So as promised, here's a pic for the other shoot I did with Sarah :)

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Damn, I lovvvvvvvvvve how you had her hands pinned to her side in that scene  AWESOME - d_gd3vious_g3nius2011-11-19 21:23:46

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

It turned out to be very effective. Earlier she told me she wasn't ticklish (I tried her sides so I figured it was true). For the video she was gagged as well and I tried tickling her feet not expecting much to happen. Well, she really put up a fight but I thought she was just putting on a show for my benefit :)

Yeah... good times (I figured it out right away, but feigned a bit of ignorance for a while). For a minute there she tried her best to get free but no luck.

Fuzzyfun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Fuzzyfun »

Could you do a photo set of a model wearing a single glove arm binder with either a turtleneck cashmere or angora sweater

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

I'll certainly keep it in mind! Out of curiosity, where did you come up with that idea?

Fuzzyfun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Fuzzyfun »

[quote="gaggedutopia"] I'll certainly keep it in mind! Out of curiosity, where did you come up with that idea?[/quote]

I've all ways enjoyed sweaters and sweater bondage. Just something incredibly erotic about a soft fuzzy sweater and how it accentuates the female body. Combined that with a single glove to further enhance the bust line and you have a winning combination

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Bondage Junkies is Live! Please let me know if you find any problems, I'd appreciate it. Oh, and a membership would be super awesome

Here's a preview pic of a new girl from last week. This update will be up in a couple of weeks. This shoot went completely off the rails, but into a pile of awesome. Feisty doesn't even begin to describe Sadie. For those you enjoy a good REAL struggle, you'll love this one.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

I decided to post the images/video above as this weeks update on the site. A few of you emailed me that you were looking forward to it. If you're a forum member and would like to join, I'll give you an extra month subscription . Just PM/email me with your username. This offer will be good until Christmas (Dec 25th). The link is in my signature.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Just before shooting a self-bondage (gone wrong) shoot today with Dixie and Crystal. They're wearing two of my new corsets and look great. Shoot itself should be up in a few weeks!

PS - Sorry for the low quality cell pic.gaggedutopia2011-12-11 21:30:40