Heavy Mummification Art

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
xafina
Chair Bound

RE: Heavy Mummification Art

Unread post by xafina »

Bumping thread with new stuff

The rubber scroll pulls the reader (or misreader) inside it.

cuwago-cocoon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cuwago-cocoon »

xafina
Chair Bound

Unread post by xafina »

Some more new stuff

bump this thread

xafina
Chair Bound

Unread post by xafina »

Bumping thread

I wish more of my buds on dA would post herexafina2011-12-14 10:34:17

AnubisOrion
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by AnubisOrion »

Hi everyone. I once started this topic. It is already 4 years since then. I was here under a different profile called Sargonius. I had a deep fight with my fetish in my mind. I thought I will end with it and I destroyed all signs of my interest about it on the Interned and so even here, as you can see all my old posts were deleted.. Now I know it was stupid and I am ashamed of it. I found at last a boy who is into it too here in Czech Republic and he gave me my first mummification.There is really nothing bad on it and it is just different kind of fun! Now I want to return and start from this 45th page again. I will try to repost in time all my old pictures that once were here and a lot of interesting pictures from the net.  I hope it will start to be interesting here again. My first mummification try. I endured it just one hour and thirty minutes. My feet, hand and head wrapings were too tight and when I am not used to it yet, the pain started and I sweated in it a lot. Next time I want to be in it longer and have a vibrating dildo in my ass and my cock unwraped, tied, maybe standing wraped too in a different color. I just aranged it a little around my head. There was a mess I didnt wanted in this picture. AnubisOrion2011-12-15 08:26:40

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

[quote="AnubisOrion"]Hi everyone. I once started this topic. It is already 4 years since then. I was here under a different profile called Sargonius. I had a deep fight with my fetish in my mind. I thought I will end with it and I destroyed all signs of my interest about it on the Interned and so even here, as you can see all my old posts were deleted.. Now I know it was stupid and I am ashamed of it. I found at last a boy who is into it too here in Czech Republic and he gave me my first mummification.There is really nothing bad on it and it is just different kind of fun! Now I want to return and start from this 45th page again. I will try to repost in time all my old pictures that once were here and a lot of interesting pictures from the net.  I hope it will start to be interesting here again. My first mummification try. I endured it just one hour and thirty minutes. My feet, hand and head wrapings were too tight and when I am not used to it yet, the pain started and I sweated in it a lot. Next time I want to be in it longer and have a vibrating dildo in my ass and my cock unwraped, tied, maybe standing wraped too in a different color. I just aranged it a little around my head. There was a mess I didnt wanted in this picture. [/quote]Wow.. That looks WONDERFULLY tight and thorough. :)  I envy you, greatly. :)

AnubisOrion
Unfettered Newbie

Thank you. I cant wait for another turn. Just back to the topic. I Just imagine myself being abducted like these girls. They have been captured by a force field on a distant place in woods, caried into the ship and transformed into living mummies.The girls are rid of diseases and aging thanks to the nanobotes, that are repairing their bodies from inside. The steel construction keeps them completely rigid.Mouths are stuffed with rubber, so there is no more opening or closing possible. The preasure of the rubber is almost unbearable. The pain limit was lowered, so the girls dont feel pain, just enjoy the tightnes. The aliens knew, that they were bondage lovers, so they gived them what they wanted forever. The girls will be just playthings for the aliens.  The two enormous dildoes will give them eternal orgasm and fun. There are also wirtual eye lenses and earplugs with microphones, to provide some erotic pictures and fun for the girls.Just a short story for the situation of the girls, more details are on your fantasyThe picture is from some book by Stargraves. I just arranged their heads, because I like full encasement and anonymity of the victim person.AnubisOrion2011-12-16 19:00:20

nimrod1701
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by nimrod1701 »

Absolutely deeeeeeeelicious....

jarkre
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jarkre »

winternight
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by winternight »

Season's Greetingsthat was a quite spontaneous idea hence no time for fancy coloring.winternight2011-12-24 06:43:13

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

[quote="winternight"]Season's Greetingsthat was a quite spontaneous idea hence no time for fancy coloring.[/quote]This has got to be one of my favorite pictures on this thread. ;)  Wish I was her. ;)

danlaura
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by danlaura »

Just finished a new mummy drawing. I hope you like it.

dan

xafina
Chair Bound

Unread post by xafina »

Wow, that is so 'Stargraves'!

xafina
Chair Bound

Unread post by xafina »

Just made this

merteedenflower
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by merteedenflower »

[quote="danlaura"] Just finished a new mummy drawing. I hope you like it.

dan

[/quote]

hmmm... love it... i wish i could draw like that, unfortunately i don't have that talent

xafina
Chair Bound

Unread post by xafina »

BUMP

yes, some more stuff I made

Jerry
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jerry »

Wow, some nice work here. Thanks for sharing it.
OMG Made it to the new Forum

AnubisOrion
Unfettered Newbie

Ah Xafina. I love your art so much. Let see some some story from meA picture from Stargate was used. Mummies by me.(Will be a part of a mummification bondage - fetish picture story, more pictures will follow lately)I always loved egyptian culture. I liked those well toned guys, especially their weird scifi outfits. This movie was one of the first moments, that I realized I like sexually also well muscled young guyz and weird gear too. They even turned me on (just having their masks on)! In combination with old Egypt it was seventh heaven for me.A group of human sexy young boys was captured and mummified by two weird tall aliens deep in the desert on some unknown distant planet. (Their fate is unknown for now.)This pyramid looks superiour for looooong space travels. Its so masive (just look at those little windows) for storing a lot of things. Our abducted and secured space travelers saw this massive space ship with fear as they were carried by those monstrous and muscular, but yet sexy and gently giants. What awaits them inside? What do they want to do with them?After one minute they were blindfolded again.At the entrence of the ship they were welcomed by its captain Anubis.Welcome lads. Firstly you are doomed for sure. We are space abductors and pirates. Our ship is our planet, where only our rules apply. Noone can find or destroy us, becouse this ship is undestructible and far the most quickly in the whole space. It is powered from the minds of our entombed captives. It is the same as matrix, but at us you are not put into some sort of virtual reality, you will see. You must enjoy all your tight and sexual delight. Some of you will be mummified maybe for ten years and then realesed for maybe a year or two for my and my crew sexual relief. I see you are as buff as me or my dear brothers. Dont worry, here are sexy women also, but just as captives.Here come my brothers. They will watch over you and guard you. Dont try something against them, because they are strong as ten men and are immortal and their flesh is hard as steel. Two meters tall male is high just to their shoulder. You will be just like puppets to them. When you will be entombed they will care about your life and food support and your virtual and sex stimulation. When they free you after few years, you will have to serve them sexualy as slaves, pleasing them in all ways.All different forms of bondage will be applyed on you every day. For rest you will be mummified again maybe for 12 hours. You will of course wear no clothing again for ever except some fetish gear sometimes. If you will disobey, you will be immediately entombed again with doubled duration. After one or two years you will return into your trezor tanks and the cyrcle will repeat eternally. They can serve you as some eyecandy too. I see your bodies are well buffed, It is why we choosed you. There is no better fate for you in the space than enjoyable rest on my shipIf we want you to stay eternally here with us with such perfect bodies, we will make you immortal too, except our power, so you could never accidentaly capture my ship and crew. Your bodies will be rid of all aging, bacteries and diseases, as the whole ship is rid of it.Enough explanation. My brothers start preparations on them without mercy!!!After hours of injections, shaving, gluing, wrapping, stuffing, operating the boys were changed into high tech cybernetical annonimous hard rubber mummies without mark of movement or sound.They were unable to protest because of the unhuman power of the jackals. The rubber tape dryed, shrinked, merged with the skin and hardened as steel, crushing every part of the body. On some places it formed rigid plates like corsets to stop neck and belly movings.Fingers were wraped together and shrinked into useless balls killing all finger movings. Chip was operated into their brain to control it. All things needed to make them immortal and rid of aging and diseases were done.The skin was rid of all hair and sweat glands, so they will never sweat and feel uncomfortable. Their cocks were enlarged and operated to stand erect forever.Balls were also enlarged and the sperm production was rapidly increased to ensure eternal neverending orgasm without weakening. Their sperm will be contained and then transformed into feeding solution, virtually they will be able to taste it like everything.The cock and balls will be always vibrated, pumped and squezed. Their whole sex tool and body was electrified and tickled on every inch of skin.Their butts were stuffed with 25cm long and 5cm in diameter dildo, ever vibrating, pumping and pushing. It was also connected with tube and pump to suck all wastes from them.Their mouths were completely stuffed into every corner with hard self lubricating rubber to ensure their mouths will never dry. Tongue pressed down without movement. Jaws opened at maximum so no more opening or closing was possible. Skin around lips was extended and the lip merged together around the feeding tube. All the mealand liquid could be tasted virtually because of the virtual taste latex sheet around the tongue. Nostrils were also heavily plugged, so no sound could escape. Then connected with air-aphrodisiac tube. The brain was sealed in virtual reality helmet, which was able in cooperation with the chip able to drain energy from the brain to supply the ship. It can also controll the whole activity in the brain. For a week maybe the subjects are enduring their state, enjoying the mind blowing sexual stimulation, but then their are put into some virtual dream, where they are again and again kidnaped, many times raped(they actually like it) and then again heavily mummified to awake for a week again into this ten years lasting unescapable mindfucking perverted tight heaven-hell.Actually our Anubis brother saw in their minds, that they like it secretely in the corner of their souls. So he set the duration on classified setting 50 years of this predicament, so our boys could enjoy really sever lifetime entombment. "I cant wait how I will play with you after fifty years when you will be allowed to have a one year breakout." They heared in theyr earphones.Anubis pushed the button and the final containing process started. The doors will slowly close and then it will be welded shut. The room will be filled completely with quickly drying unbreakable space hyperconcrete, which will enclose and contain them for fifty years.Any volunteers for this ship?

xafina
Chair Bound

Unread post by xafina »

I did something new today to kill time

xafina
Chair Bound

Unread post by xafina »

Hello posters.