Tied85's Gallery

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
Rubberslave1983
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Tied85's Gallery

Unread post by Rubberslave1983 »

Hi
I just wanted to ask, can you go out dressed like a female? With your figure it must be possible i think

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

Rubberslave1983 wrote:Hi
I just wanted to ask, can you go out dressed like a female? With your figure it must be possible i think
Thanks! I've never tried going out dressed though, I've got a fairly big beard so it might look a little odd. I also know a fair few people in this area and I wouldn't want them to know about it. Especially as I live in a really conservative narrow minded town. :( I keep meaning to go out for a drive while dressed but even that could end in disaster if I'm spotted! But maybe that just adds to the thrill :twisted:

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

Just 2 quick ones while I have the time. I got hold of a wig!
hair1.jpg
shoes_small.jpg

Latex Daisy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Latex Daisy »

Awesome as ever Tied - nice wig
Cute Rubberized Ninja Kitten! Grrrrr!

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

Thankyou! Not much to post since I've been away for a while but I did go out and buy some new boots today:
boots_straps.jpg
The woman in the shop scanned them and said "....Size 7, yes?" :lol:
I just said "Yep, cheers" and left with a big grin on my face!

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

Wedges and leggings? YEAH! :D
wedges1.jpg

BoundJ
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BoundJ »

size 7... Lucky 11 here :(
The rules don't apply when your are wearing 6inch heels :)
If you consider yourself "normal" then you are boring!

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

Size 13 in womens here and even some of them are a bit tight.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

steellover wrote:Size 13 in womens here and even some of them are a bit tight.
Exactly how it is with me! I guess some of us are destined to look AMAZING en femme and the rest of us... well, just have to do the best we can :lol:
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

I wear a size 9 in my regular shoes, but when I buy heels I go for a 7 as I know I can fit in them without too much effort and they remain comfortable just long enough to get a few photos done. I can't wear them for longer than 30 mins at a time as they're technically too small for my feet. I actually like the restricted feeling of wearing shoes that are too small, and I tend to find that larger shoes look less feminine on me due to my thin legs!

New Look shoes (I buy most of my heels from there lately) in a size 7 used to be perfect for photoshoots but those wedges I posted above are a real squeeze and actually hurt me a lot, which is a shame. I might have to go up to an 8 instead. Size 7 from Shoe Zone fit me really comfortably, though! Their sizes must be miles out!

I'm planning to get some size 9s with low heels for street heeling soon as I've got some size 9 thigh high boots and they're really comfy for walking outside in, but I don't think that thigh high patent lace up boots with a 5" heel are the best thing for going for a walk in :lol:

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Ass_Whiplash wrote:
steellover wrote:Size 13 in womens here and even some of them are a bit tight.
Exactly how it is with me! I guess some of us are destined to look AMAZING en femme and the rest of us... well, just have to do the best we can :lol:
I did just that this last Halloween. We're allowed to dress up at work and our maintenance guy got talked into wearing a dress. He's been a good friend so I wore one too so he wouldn't be the only idiot wearing one in public. My God, I make one butt ugly woman! Watching all the women crack up laughing made it worth while though.

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

Full body shot! I added the gag in photoshop because my mouth looked weird. This makes me want to shave fully, do my hair and get some make up on. Make up didn't do much for me on it's own but as part of a transformation it'd be awesome fun!
Last edited by Tied85 on 09 Jan 2014, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Tied85 wrote:Full body shot! I added the gag in photoshop because my mouth looked weird. This makes me want to shave fully, do my hair and get some make up on. Make up didn't do much for me on it's own but as part of a transformation it'd be awesome fun!
edit_full.jpg
You still make a better looking woman than I did! I joked that I dressed as the world's ugliest hooker; the concsensus was that I achieved that look. :lol:

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

You did better than I'd have done; I probably wouldn't have even been able to venture out dressed up unless I'd had a few drinks! :lol:

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

I think I can safely say that was a one time thing. Halloween up here is cold! Not exactly the right weather for a miniskirt. Even with thermal tights and wool stockings I still froze my butt off. :shock:

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

steellover wrote:You still make a better looking woman than I did! I joked that I dressed as the world's ugliest hooker; the concsensus was that I achieved that look. :lol:
Ha, pretty much the same as me the Halloween my Master sent me out to bars dressed like a girl. I was, however, quite surprised that a lot of girls were all over me. Of course, I was shy and scared, not to mention plugged and in chastity :oops:
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Ass_Whiplash wrote:
steellover wrote:You still make a better looking woman than I did! I joked that I dressed as the world's ugliest hooker; the concsensus was that I achieved that look. :lol:
Ha, pretty much the same as me the Halloween my Master sent me out to bars dressed like a girl. I was, however, quite surprised that a lot of girls were all over me. Of course, I was shy and scared, not to mention plugged and in chastity :oops:
I got a lot of positive feedback from the women, along with tons of laughter! :D The few guys that responded did so in a positive way but most guys just kind of ignored me.

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

I can't believe it's been over a year since I last posted here! I've moved house and have gained some weight since then, so I'm finding it more difficult to fit into female stuff now. Nevertheless I bought an awesome new corset off the net and it actually pulls me in in the right places and covers my torso since it's a longline fit. Here's an artsy shot for you all, the front of the corset 'curve' has been increased in Photoshop since it was laying flat vertically trying to hold my belly in :lol: :
edit1.jpg

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

A few more:
Last edited by Tied85 on 09 Mar 2015, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

And the last 2 for now:
edit5.jpg
edit4.jpg