Lylani's (Jaquin) Gallery

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
Jaquin
Unfettered Newbie

Lylani's (Jaquin) Gallery

Unread post by Jaquin »

(Lylani is my name pretty much everywhere else on the internet)

I've always had a thing for rope, it's my personal choice when it comes to bondage. I've had a lot of practice on myself, and more recently my friends have been getting in line for me to tie them up. Well along with this I've decided (my friends were convincing me to as well) to start a portfolio. I don't have a website yet, I barely have much in terms of photos of others. But I've been told I'm good and only getting better. And while I don't have much yet, I do have shoots coming up so it's a place to start right?

Well, so here you go. Two of my lovely friends who have been all to happy to volunteer to help me get better at rope.
Mel11
Mel11
Talaya - this was her first ever shoot as a model and the second time ever being tied.
Talaya - this was her first ever shoot as a model and the second time ever being tied.
You can see my full line of work at my deviantArt page here: http://lylani.deviantart.com/
There you can also find pictures of myself, either while fooling around with rope and photography, or where others have topped me (being the switch that I am).

Hopefully you like my work - and hopefully I get plenty more and grow to the point of some other posters here.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Lylani's (Jaquin) Gallery

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Very nice, can't wait to see more...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

Jaquin
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jaquin »

Thank you. I actually have a shoot with a new model tomorrow - so we'll see how that goes :)

Jaquin
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jaquin »

New model, Krave.
LP_62f.jpg