Just a little something I jotted down.

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
little puppet
Unfettered Newbie

Just a little something I jotted down.

Unread post by little puppet »

I have many idea books and I was having a tidy up and came across a small piece I had been meaning to use. Thought it would be fun to put up and see what all you lot think should happen next. (just for fun).

Her body felt heavy, every muscle ached, the pain was everywhere at once. Her entire body was covered in sweat, from both the strain of the ropes that bound her and being on the brink of her body releasing. He had just been fucking her hard, squeezing on her erected nipples, pushing into her so deep that she felt his balls on her ass cheeks.
Then without warning he pulled away and had sat down on a chair facing the bed. She could just turn her head enough to see him, he was paying her no attention just sat reading. She turned back and took a couple of deep breaths, she was laying on her back, her arms were tied above her head to the head board. Also at the wrists and elbows so they were pulled close to her face, her legs straight up in the air again tied. But this time the rope wound round her from her ankles to just past her knees so she couldn't bend them. A length of rope attached to her ankles was pulled down tight all the way to her collar. The muscles in her legs and arms were straining, her cunt felt swollen and sopping wet. She couldn't call out to him to plead with him to slid his cock into her cunt once more, for he had gagged her too.

Again just for fun what would you do next?
Can't wait to see what you all think xxx