Do you ever feel mercy?

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Do you ever feel mercy?

Unread post by Hypercat »

Question to all readers:
Do you ever feel mercy for the victims of bondage and chastity stories and fantasize about freeing them or at least killing them to terminate their agony?
I dunno if that is supposed to be part of the purpose of the story or just a collateral effect but more than often the stories I read make me percept death as a relief.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Do you ever feel mercy?

Unread post by Closed_doors »

To answer that one, no. But I tend to be more of a sensual bondage practitioner rather than of the cruel type. The only mercy I feel then places me in control and letting the captive retain their sanity while attempting to tear orgasm after orgasm from her sweating and trembling body, mercy is stopping before she starts begging me to.

But saying that, at my age, with a Lusty Wench like Carmen for a partner who relishes revenge, I am sure I'll die smiling.
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

I definitely have a sense of mercy for the victims. I almost always develop elaborate plot lines in my head which improve the life of the victim. In fact, that is part of the fun. I find I have conflicting desires in many of the stories that I like. There is a strange sexual frisson that is brought about by the concept of some form of permanent bondage, and then there is the desire for the victim to achieve some form of empowerment that makes them better than their oppressors. So, there is the subjugation and then the overcoming. Of course, I have a preference for more fantastical stories, so finding an elaborate "out" is usually possible. Usually that "out" does not relieve them of the oppression of sexual pleasure, rather there is a transfer of the victim to a place of safety and happiness and, often, some form of revenge (if warranted by the tale). I believe that these extensive fantasies about overcoming the oppressor has a direct relationship to the nature of the culture that we currently are living in - likely a desire to see the underdog win in class warfare.

My story Delectica is an example of this (to some degree).

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

syryn wrote:I definitely have a sense of mercy for the victims. I almost always develop elaborate plot lines in my head which improve the life of the victim. In fact, that is part of the fun. I find I have conflicting desires in many of the stories that I like. There is a strange sexual frisson that is brought about by the concept of some form of permanent bondage, and then there is the desire for the victim to achieve some form of empowerment that makes them better than their oppressors. So, there is the subjugation and then the overcoming. Of course, I have a preference for more fantastical stories, so finding an elaborate "out" is usually possible. Usually that "out" does not relieve them of the oppression of sexual pleasure, rather there is a transfer of the victim to a place of safety and happiness and, often, some form of revenge (if warranted by the tale). I believe that these extensive fantasies about overcoming the oppressor has a direct relationship to the nature of the culture that we currently are living in - likely a desire to see the underdog win in class warfare.

My story Delectica is an example of this (to some degree).
I so understand your thoughtline!!

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

I was expecting more answers, honestly. But I guess in this forum there are more masofreaks that would rather BE the victims of all the stories (even thought the victim are not really happy of their situation, and "not very happy" is an eufemism) even thought in everyday life they act like the classic machojerks nobody likes.

abrank
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by abrank »

I just started reading this forum again since selfishly I want some feedback. But since you desire more answers let me give you mine.

I rarely if ever feel mercy for the victims or wish them dead, feeling that I have no power to grant them that and being more interested in the story line and the interactions between the characters, but if the story is believable and the torture is particularly brutal and without justifiable cause then I feel anger towards the torturer. And if the story if written in the first person from the POV of the torturer then I feel critical of the writer - why would that person write such a nasty story.

Interestingly I used to edit and rewrite stories I particularly liked to make them more believable, but even armed with the profound power of the pen I never changed the story line or granted any relief to the victims.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

I am part of the Key blog run by hollow well.

We have started a feature called "Eroticas Rehabilitas" where a crack team of former victims go and rescue characters from stories (er... "case files") found around the web. The idea, which was inspired by this thread, is to not only highlight (recommend) good amateur erotica where a character happens to end up in a less than desirable situation, but also to save and rehabilitate the victim. It is meant to all be in good fun. That is, if we steal your character, please don't be offended. If you are offended, we will happily delete the entry or write them right back into their situation. Often the stories that end up as fodder for the series are similar to the stories that I used to post in the "permabondf" thread below.

Of course, if YOU have a "case file" that you would like to be handled, feel free to notify us via comments (we love those!) on the Key blog. (Note: the "case files" should fit in well with the erotic preferences of the Key blog contributors.) Enjoy!

Eroticas Rehabilitas:
http://keysong.blogspot.com/p/eroticas-rehabilitas.html

syryn
<>--+-
Key: A Novel
http://keysong.blogspot.com