Looking for 3 Stories......

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
SadisticNerd
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for 3 Stories......

Unread post by SadisticNerd »

Hello all,

I have spent the last two weeks looking for a few stories. Two of them are by the same author. I am not sure what site I read them on initially. If anyone can point me in the right directions I would greatly appreciate it.

1st Story
A woman is on a vacation to a remote place (an island I think). She is checked in and a doctor puts her in a room to change into her outfit for the duration of her stay. The usual things of strip naked, put on cuffs, and a chastity belt device are all there. She is told to knock over a chess piece if she wants to abort. She changes over and her trip ensues. At the end of it her boss video calls in and she agrees to extend her stay for a promotion while a coworker on screen gives the boss a bj......

2nd Story (Same author as the 1st)
Same island at the same time as the 1st story but a different story line.... College girls fighting for control of a Sorority. They are put through tests to see who is the best one. Some of the tests are they have to fuck each other, fighting back orgasms, and a final one where one of the girls is given advice by a former leader.

3rd Story (Different author)
A girl meets a guy at an airport lounge/bar. they talk etc and eventually head to the planes. They are coincidentally on the same one. after some talking about what he does (BDSM restraint make) they go to another area on a plane and they start making out. He works her to a frenzy, desparate where she says she will do anything. He agrees and puts her in a chastity belt, cuffs collar, full body devices basically. They land and I forget the rest sadly.

I realy appreciate any help you guys might provide.

Thank you and stay kinky peeps!
Sadistic Nerd

SadisticNerd
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for 3 Stories......

Unread post by SadisticNerd »

Found the first two.....

https://web.archive.org/web/20111129212 ... ecid/36922

Still missing the third.