Stories about Sex Shops

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
Chas Dicks-in
Unfettered Newbie

Stories about Sex Shops

Unread post by Chas Dicks-in »

I'm sure other people have noticed it, but one of the most common (and one of my favorite) tropes in bondage stories is that of the sex shop. It's a fun model to take someone normally unwilling, uninterested, or only curious about bondage, and get them right where we want them :twisted:.

What do you guys think about this trope? Do you like/dislike it? Do you think it's been played out already? Do you wish it were a common thing in reality?

Personally, I find it interesting that no two are truly the same. Yes, overall when reduced, the story goes: someone (or a few people) walks into a sex shop, someone gets tied up at some point. But they all play out slightly differently; some people were always interested, some tie up the owner of the shop, some people just leave, some people get sold as slaves. There are tons of levels of extremity of the bondage, and of sex.

What do you guys think?

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Stories about Sex Shops

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

I am quite fond of all of all of your ideas.

LatexHood
Chair Bound

Unread post by LatexHood »

Done a bit to death if I'm honest..
But it's an easy open I suppose.
Every major city has one....

Guy/girl goes into shop.
Talks to owner.
Tries on something.
Owner comes in or offers help/ advice.
Owner takes control. Bind, rubber, sex, machine etc......

The only variation I've seen was a story of a guy who was taken home by the owner and feminised.

J.

lycratec
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lycratec »

It's a scenario I have thought about a few times, but with all the best gear now on-line it's a dying setup.

As an alternative situation, I have always love the idea of being locked in a Trunk or some sort of wooden box. So have often thought about the fantasy visiting some old antique shop or second hand shop. Finding the perfect trunk to be locked in, and sneaking a try in it before I buy. Then ether getting trapped inside or it being a trap and the owner locking it shut.

I like the idea of taking an ordinary situation or place and adding some level of fetish to it.

ThePaleKing
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ThePaleKing »

I personally like this trope. It implies a sort of innocent curiosity feeling in trying the toys. They're usually good narrative. I'd like to read some.

bdtwo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bdtwo »

Yes, I like the concepts. I like anything that has some trickery or struggle within the confines of the story. It is the details that bring forth the color and the excitement. It could be started as part of Sorority initiation, or Frat. It could be a secretary being given the wrong address to retrieve a document or item, a job posting for work study. All could take place in the same environs and yet, the teller could change it in so many ways by changing the world in which that Sex Shop exits. Love your work looking forward to more!

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

how about this idea.
Burglar has been casing a sex shop for a heist. He knows there is a lot of cash there because customers don't like to have the credit card bill with sex shop items on it. So, he breaks in at night, grabs the cash and a bag full of items that interest him. Female owner stops him. Has a gun pointed at him. Has him dump the bag which is full of fetish cross dressing items, chastity cage, and bondage gear. She forces him to strip, put on the cd gear, then restrains him in the bondage gear. She tells him if she calls the police he can go to jail dressed like that, likely be convicted, and sent to prison for a year. So she proposes a year of slavery to her.
Calling all authors..
dSteve