Bump - When's Trash Day.

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
lucytransvestite
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Bump - When's Trash Day.

Unread post by lucytransvestite »

Hello everyone. LONG time lurker (years and years, I don't remember when I started reading), first time poster. Don't mean to be going and unneccisarily bumping old, or closed, threads, but just wanted to

comment on how much I love this story. Every time I read it, I get nauseous, and feel like I am going to throw up (the "good", queasy nerves on end kind). The writing is so believable, that it's easy to put yourself in the protagonists position. And the ending.

So ambiguous :

Wait!

Thursday?

"Nnnnn!" I screamed, which translated into ‘No you stupid bitch! Come back! They pick up the trash on Wednesday!

Now if I could just meet someone like Beth ; D

-Lucy

----------------------
When's Trash Day?

http://www.grometsplaza.net/world/trash ... h_day.html

What picks me up, interests me, and carries me along with this story is the very strong feelings and emotions of erotic excitement from the central character.

This makes connecting with him, sharing his excitement, almost childish delight and pure pleasure very easy and enjoyable.

Personally I am not a great fan of trash cans as a story area, partly because I wonder how dark the stories are going to get, and do not like overly dark stories.

At first there is a strong feeling of a very understanding and loving girlfriend in Beth, which made me feel warm, happy and romantic

As things move forward... I am notsure quite where the author intended this story to go, it is very open ended. Perhapsthis was the intention all along? Having thought about it a certainamountI believe this must be the case.

I suspect, but am not quite certain,that Beth is playing all sorts of mind games with her boyfriend, and by extension the author is playing these mind games with the reader.

Go on, read it, see what you think, and then you can always go wild and post something about the story here