Stories and authors

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
restricted
Forever Mummified

RE: Stories and authors

Unread post by restricted »

Well, the time has come for me to call it a day owing to deteriorating health problems. I have put my last one on the site.   There are some exellent authors out there that give some delicious ideas. But, they really do need your encouragement. A word of well done here and there will make them carry on writing. I will be looking in now and then. Nothing said makes you want to call it a day.  To everyone who has ideas, just think how you would like it to happen to you and put it on the site.  Res.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

roboman
Strict Strappado

Unread post by roboman »

Thank you for all the great stories and hoping you get the chance for a few more real life adventures. 

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I'm sorry about your health problems Restricted, but you had a great writing career, and did some really great stories.  I enjoyed reading them, and am glad that you took the time to share them with us!

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

Thank you for your encouragement and kind words. At present it doesn't look good. As my doctor said when I asked questions, "We don't know".  Oh well,more tests. Perhaps they should get some beuatiful female nurses to strap me to a bed. That way they can do all the tests they want.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.