Second

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
Mot21
Chair Bound

RE: Second

Unread post by Mot21 »

This is my second attempt ever at writting a story about my experiences, so please forgive me if it is a bit shoty. Im a 21 yr old male and love being bound but am still a little new to it all and would love to her your suggeations on how i could tie myself better or anything realy.
Ok, so one day i arrived home after being away with friends for a week and all i wanted to do was to tie myself up, it was all i could think about. I went to bed that night planning in my min what i was going to do the next day.
When i awoke, i had decided to place two keys, which unlock two
padlocks i will use, into a tub of water and place this in the freezer. A couple of hours later in was completely frozen and the keys were stuck inside. I had earlier tied on a piece of rope attached to the keys that hangs out of the ice.
The next thing i did was to go into my garage and plan what to do. I decided to build up twobenches, one on top of the other, that i could stand over, legs on either side and be almosy seated on it. I then placed a piece of chain over a beam in the roof above my head that i could lock my hands too with the padlocks.
When this was set up i went inside andnretrieved some tape and a 4 inch pink vibrator. I went down into the garahe and taped the vibrator on to the built up bemches, directly under the chain overhead, so that when i am standing over the benches the vibrator will have to be fully in my ass.
Now almost everything was ready, i went inside again and first stripped naked, i then grabbed a tube of lube and rubbed this all over my ass. I then retrieved my ball gagand strapped this in. When this was done i ran down into my garahe so i didnt get seen by and neighbours.
Once in the garage i applied lube to the vibrator and was almost ready to jump on when it hit me, i had forgotten the keys! How dumb i could have been atuck there for days! So i ran back inside and retrieved the block of ice with the keys and tied it onto the beam above my head and dangled it just within reach.
Finally everything was ready, so first i stood over the bench and slowly lowered myself onto the vibrator, which may i add i had turned on before starting. It felt so good sliding down onto it, standing flatfooted and it was completely inside of me.   
I then reached above smy head and locked my left wrist into one half of the chain with one padlock and then the other. The final click on the second padlock, securing my wrists above my head, sent me crazy and my dick flew up into the air.
All there was to do now was to stand, gaged with my hands chained above my head feeling nothing but a strong buzzing in my aass. After about 20 mins i looked at the ice and it had barely melted, looks like ill be in for a bit longer. I cumed so much feeling the vibrator do its thing, it was amazing. After about 1hr the ice melted off the keys and i was able to unlock my wrists and pleasure my self hard. I loved this day, and still think about it.
Do u know anything i could have done differently? Tied my feet somehow maybe? Let me know, i would love to hear any ideas. Thanks. C