Seeking bondage story writers

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
tamtied
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Seeking bondage story writers

Unread post by tamtied »

Am looking for writers interested in doing a bondage story around a theme important to me, very one-sided interracial submissive white girl vs dominant black girl bondage and playful yet stern humiliation and discipline. Sex between the major characters in the story will be a distinctly subordinate activity to the bondage, which will be of the softer "love" or "bedroom" type instead of the edgy, more harsh, S&M variety. Wound like to hear from any writers out there interested in such an idea. Thanks.

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

Suppose I could help weave a few words if you can't find anyone else...but why don't you just write it yourself if it is a theme important to you? Seems like you know what happens...and so maybe you need an editor more than a writer.

tamtied
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tamtied »

Thanks for the reply. I can write a lot of things myself, but my style of expression is better suited to non-fiction, as sort of a spillover from my reading, which is more at home with Nietzsche, say, and Schopenhauer than it is with imagined erotica. The other thing about my request is that I'm a bit too close emotionally to the proposed subject, since the character most important to me in my proposed story is based on a woman years separated from me but who remains most special to me of all the women I've ever known. Anyway, if you're really interested in knowing more, send me your email address and I'll be happy to elaborate. Again, thanks for your reply.

Housebound
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Housebound »

Change the names of all the characters, then write it anyway !
Struggle and Submit

tamtied
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tamtied »

I've done that, and it doesn't quite work. I know what I need and want, and the fix isn't quite as simple as your suggested one. Nonetheless, thanks for your input.

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

I'm guessing that you were the submissive white girl? OK so how were you tied and what sort of humiliation? Gentle love bondage implies simple, but I asume effective bondage in non stringent positions but rope? handcuffs? leather? Clothed? Naked? Humiliation as in forced labour? exposure? Eating from dog bowl? crawling? begging? Discipline as in spanking? caning? or just confinement? Talking alowed? prevented physically (gagged)? when spoken to?You say non sexual? Yet I asume that you found it a turn on?Would you want the story from third party (as in onlooker)? from Sub point of view? from Dominant point of view?Rough idea of physique of both people? hair colour, eye colour? Big or small breasted. Prominent or recessive nipples. Shaved pussy? etcTo get the story right you will have to have answers to these sorts of questions along with specific scenes that you want acted out. Good Luck
Are you free to participate in bondage

tamtied
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tamtied »

That's quite a mouthful of advise, and I appreciate your well-meant intent. Anyway, I'm a male and not interested in bondage for myself, but for the woman I love, which is what this story I'm looking for someone else to compose deals with. Thanks for your remarks.

stephanie1963
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by stephanie1963 »

Email some of the authors on gagged utopia?

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

If you want to email me or message me, I could try to compose it...although I cannot promise any sort of speed as I have a lot on my plate now...but I think I might be able to put your idea to words...perhaps with the deal that I get the implied copyright and such.

tamtied
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tamtied »

Sure, I'll try that and see what happens. Appreciate the tip--thanks.

tamtied
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tamtied »

Can you send me your email address? I've a lot of reference material to send you, to help guide you in tailoring the story for me. Even if it turns out that you wind up being too busy to do it, I appreciate your apparent willingness to try to give the story a try.

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Check my profile page. Posting email addresses in the thread often invites spambots to pick up on it. If you have trouble finding it, send me a PM instead.