Got an idea--

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
fs13
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Got an idea--

Unread post by fs13 »

Opening line"Ah, I see your awake, good""You know, the only true freedom is movement, the ability to scratch your nose when needed, to move about or even,,,,escape.""Slowly, I am going to remove all your freedom"

Housebound
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Housebound »

That could be a complete [mini] story in its self !
Struggle and Submit

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

It always starts with a spark doesn't it?! A single thought/idea that transpires into an amazing fantasy, or reality mind you. Run with it fs13, goodluck ;) 

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

You could open this up to a group story...Bound Anna has had a few that ran that way for a while before dieing...Then take it at different stages, clean-up and tweak the story, getting rid of inconsistencies, re-posting it as the re-write, and let everyone continue... Short posting by each person, and no double posting.  
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

Is he a spook or just a crazy local? Seychelle pulled the sleeping bag a little closer around her neck and looked through the early morning light down the barren, dusty box canyon. He seemed to be alone. She glanced at her backpack, still apparently untouched, three meters away. There was a cannister of pepper spray in the right pocket... and in the center, unfortunately - all of her clothes. Her finger ran over the small chip embedded in the soft tissue of her armpit. Damn! Stall, 'Chelle, stall!

"Is this your land? I'm sorry. I thought I was still on government land. I can leave."

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Stepping between the girl and the bag, he answers, "That depends, how do you plan to leave?"
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...