Commissioned Story

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
mstrptr
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Commissioned Story

Unread post by mstrptr »

I have been working working on several characters, but I can't ever get the story wrote.

I would love to work with an author who would like to take my characters and storyline and run with it. I think it can be a multi-layered story if an author wants a challenge. I'll pay too, as I'd like this to be a good story with solid fleshed out characters that is well written.

Please let me know if you are interested.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

You could start a User story thread... or this one...You may not get a good story, but you will get lotts of input and a rough story line that will just need a lot of re-writing to make the story flow better...But, it could be a start... 
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

What sort of story do you want? What sort of characters have you created? How long would you like the story? Would you like it to be a joint writing venture or just give someone your  characters and let them run with it?

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

A little more info? Type of scene? Male/Female or more? How long: timescale of story? timescale of writing? How much your input (as above) Do you have a basic story line? do you have a specific conclusion/finish? Do you have no, nos (eg scatt, Blood letting) Do have definate wants (eg hogtie, forced orgasm) Need as much info as possible. (you can PM me if you like)R G bargy
Are you free to participate in bondage

mstrptr
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mstrptr »

I PM'ed you RG in regards to it, Bob I have quite a bit of background info wrote up with the characters already laid out. So yes, this would be a story that only had to meet several little checkpoints but would have quite a bit of freedom since the storyline stretches several years. If you are still interested PM me and we can talk more.

Thanks