My enslavement - a fantasy

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
Cathy_kneeling
Unfettered Newbie

RE: My enslavement - a fantasy

Unread post by Cathy_kneeling »

Hi

I hope I have put this in the right place. I have been reading some of the posts, and thought I would start with a little bit of one of my favorite fantasies, and add to it as I go along. I hope its not too dark for this forum. If anyone has any ideas about how my kidnapping would have been planned and accomplished, I would love to read that:)

In the Basement

He stood above me, and I stared at the floor. I was filled with the sense of utter isolation; I was alone with this man, in this small basement space, and he had complete control over me. I wanted to ask him to loosen the cuffs; they were too tight on my wrists, and I needed to pee. And most of all, I wanted to know what he was going to do with me.

But my previous attempt at communication had resulted in the hard rubber ball being strapped tightly between my jaws, and other straps were secured around my face. I could say nothing, only mew incomprehensibly, and when I did so, expressing my outrage at this treatment, he responded with the strap, stinging my behind and thighs. So I kept still, and remained silent, breathing hard through my nostrils, looking at his feet.

"Lift up your head," he commanded, moving behind me, and then I felt something metal against the back of my neck, and I realized in shock that he was putting some kind of collar around my throat, and despite my former compliance, I began to protest, rebelling against this new humiliation. my cries muffled by the packing in my mouth. Even if my wrists had not been cuffed behind me, and I was on my feet, I would have been no match for this man's strength. He held me in place, pressing me back against his legs with a hand between my breasts. "Keep still," he said, not angrily, but in an asssured tone. I did so. The struggle for my freedom was over, and I had lost. The two halves of the collar clicked shut against my throat, and I felt the weight; heavy iron, against the base of my neck. "This can't be happening, I thought, Next came a long length of light chain, and a padlock securing it to the ring welded to the front of the collar. I had been leashed.

I closed my eyes as he began touching me, pressing against my blouse, cupping one of my breasts, and I felt his hot breath on my neck. "I have things to do," he said. "I'll be back in a few hours to strip you and start your training. Get in," he ordered, pointing. I turned to look, and stared at the impossibly small iron cage sitting in the corner, with its door open, waiting for me. Time seemed to stand still as I tried to take in his words, the future becoming clear. He was not going to let me go.

I did not move fast enough, and he began dragging me by my neck chain. My knees were hurting badly as I struggled to move across the hard concrete floor.

I collapsed inside the cage, on my side. I was ordered to return to my knees.

I stared out at him as the door swung shut, and another padlock clicked shut, locking me in. And then he simply walked away, went up the stairs, opened the door to the main part of the house, and turned off the light. He closed the door, and I was left in total darkness. I stayed very still, listened to the tread of his footsteps overhead. I began to hear faint music: classical violin.

I shifted in my bondage, trying to find a less painful position, and I tried to calm my fears. I began rocking back and forth slowly, as I had done as a child, and I remembered how it had felt to have his hand pressed against my body, against my breasts. I was going to have to get used to that. I pressed my head against the bars at the front of the cage and wept.

He was going to train me, and punish me when I did not learn quickly enough. Before he turned off the basement light, I had seen the paddles, floggers, and the whip, hanging from the pegboard on the far wall.

I wept as I lay in the cage, and waited for the start of my new life.

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

A very promising start, please write more.

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

SO-Is it a contest?  Whoever(whomever?) comes up with the best "back story" to explain how you ended up in the above situation gets to hold you captive for real?  IF I wasn't washing the outside of my windows right now(ok, not RIGHT now, RIGHT now, I am typing this :))  I'd start work on it now.  I already have a good idea. 

Cathy_kneeling
Unfettered Newbie

You were probably joking, Tyerrup, but I actually like that idea quite a bit. I can't actually meet anyone, I just want to participate on the forum, but the idea of my being an online captive on this forum is, um, rather exciting.

Suppose that a few men did write back about how they would capture me, put me in restraints and take me down into that basement. The men on the forum (I only want to write with men, please) could vote on who did the best job, and the winner would get to direct my participation on this forum in some way--either require me to write a story to his requirements, or do a roleplay with him, in which he controlled the scenario and the outcome. I would not be able to set any limits on content, and for the duration of the "contract" (three weeks?) I would have to obey him in what I wrote. I couldn't post every day, but perhaps there could be a word count that I would have to produce within a pre-determined time period? Say two thousand words in three weeks?

I don't know if its practical, but I am getting pretty wet thinking about the idea:)

If anyone has any thoughts about this, and about what the "contract" should look like, I would appreciate your feedback.

Cathy

Cathy_kneeling2010-07-05 20:34:48

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Very nice story.  I was only half-joking.  But to be honest, IF you can't actually meet anyone I tend to be a little less interested.  I'm much more likely to spend my time finding a woman who's ready, willing and able to explore captivity and training.I'd kidnap you by first, having come across you in public, following you home.  Once I knew where you lived, I'd go home and prepare.I'd pack a bag full of cuffs, duct tape a hood, latex gloves and plastic flexi-cuffs.  And a stun gun.Coming to your place around 11 on a Sunday night, I'd be dressed as a pizza delivery person.  In the pizza box would be my stun gun.I'd knock and say "pizza delivery."  You'd say "I didn't order a pizza!"  I'd say "Your neighbors did but they aren't home, so I have to do something with this pizza." I'd talk you into opening the door and in 2 seconds, you'd be flat on your back inside on the floor, stunned.Within a few more seconds, I'd be inside, the door closed.  I'd be flipping you onto your stomach and binding your arms together at wrists and elbows using the flex-cuffs.  I'd stuff a fuzzy thick rag in your mouth and then wrap duct tape over your mouth and behind your head.  Over and over and over until your cheeks swelled over the tape.After a few more minutes, I'd have you bound into a tight little ball.  I'd then pull a large fabric bag out of my pocket and in you'd go.  Another zap from the stun gun and you'd be silent and unmoving until I got you to my car.Using the remote trunk release, I'd quickly dump you in, jump in behind the driver's seat and be off, careful not to peel out.  Don't want anyone remembering my car now do I?The fact that I drive a black car would help, as would the fact that I'd placed black tape over the license plate lights before heading to your place.  Once I was a couple miles away, I'd pull over, remove the tape, ball it up and toss it in the bushes.  Don't want a cop pulling me over because he can't see my license plate!As I approached my house I'd hit the garage door opener and back into my garage, closing the door before I even got out of the car.From there, I'd drag you out of the trunk, still bagged.  You'd be no trouble to carry to the dungeon.   Dumping you in the middle of the floor, I'd lower the hook for the winch, attach it to the bag, and crank you up near the ceiling.Not only would you be TIGHTLY and inescapably bound, you'd be bagged, and suspended, unable to get purchase enough to struggle.  Every time you moved you'd swing.  Besides, a few minutes with a piece of rubber hose beating you through the bag and the threat of using the stun gun again would have you quietly sobbing in no time.I think you'd spend the night on the floor, on your knees, chained/cuffed to the kneeling post, wearing my head-harness/thing.    Your head would be secured at the neck and the top using the rings attached to the head-harness.Your upper body/shoulders would be chained to the post as would your lower torso/hips and crotch.  Your legs would be pulled behind the post and cuffed with handcuffs to the rings at the back of the kneeling post base.In short, you'd be barely able to move, and unable to speak or see.  As soon as you were bound, I'd pull out the knife and start cutting your clothes off.The final humiliation would be a chain through your naked cunt.   With a note, written in sharpie saying "Shave this hair!!!"  Just to remind me the next morning when I wake up.  :)I'd then go off to bed, smiling like a kid on Christmas Eve.  :)If you were somehow able to make some noise, I'd just caress your cunt with the stun gun probes and you'd wisely shut your mouth.  Quiet sobbing is ok, and in fact, turns me on.  But loud moaning is just annoying and will be dealt with severely!

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

If this competition goes ahead, can my submission just be the story I am writing?

Cathy_kneeling
Unfettered Newbie

Very definitely, Bob. And I can imagine myself in the scenario that you have been writing very clearly. The pressure of the fishing line around my neck, the gag in my mouth, the feel of the teddy bear's fur as I hold it to my tear-stained cheek, the weight of you on top of me as you chain me up.

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

I'd totally write one too but I don't usually do kidnapping (I much prefer consensual situations that are explicitly consensual...aka girls who willingly submit) and of course as a man in a relationship I need to making my plans for my own girlfriend. Otherwise I would give it a shot. But maybe writing a kidnapping might be exciting?

Cathy_kneeling
Unfettered Newbie

I like the detail that you had to use the stun gun twice on me. I imagine after the first use of it I my going down, not totally unconscious, aware that my freedom was being taken away as you bind me. I would be struggling to escape, but not be able to move my muscles; I would feel the flexicuffs go around my wrists and are snugged tight. I wouldn't go gently into my new life of bondage, I would be fighting for my freedom, kicking out feebly when the effects of the stun gun began to wear off. It would already be much too late for escape, but I would yank against the bindings, panicking as I felt the bag being drawn up over my body. So you would use the stun gun again, ending my resistance.

I love the detail of you cutting my clothing away with a knife. I've never had a piercing in my cunt. I'm imagining what it would be like to be chained to the kneeling post, watching as you bring over the tool that you would use for that. I'm shaking my head from side to side, trying to scream out in protest, my flesh bruised from the use of the rubber wands, my knees scraped, and as I waited for this new humiliation I would have time to think about whether there was something else I could have done to escape. A life can change in an instant, and maybe there was a point where I might have done something different, might have sensed that something was wrong, and not open the door. But then the moment passes, and you are in the doorway. It only takes moments for you to take me down and gain total control of my life.

Afterwards, you would be sleeping, confident that your new captive would be waiting for you when you woke the next morning. But I would have a long night ahead, staring out between the bars of the cage at the clock on the wall, feeling the ache of the chain hanging from my cunt, trying not to look at all the other tools on the wall, the floggers, the whips, waiting to be used.

Cathy_kneeling
Unfettered Newbie

I've been thinking about my post referencing a writing contest, (a lame idea, I admit) and have had second thoughts; I want to hold off on going in that direction for a while at least; I may be entering into a writing committment that would take precedence, and until I know if that might become a reality I need to keep myself "free." But if anyone has already written a response to my post, I will certainly have time to reply . Tyerrup, I enjoyed your post quite a bit and I am working on a little story for you, that I hope you will like.

Cathy

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Cool, can't wait to read it!  Perhaps when I am in a different mood I will write you a little reality-based fantasy about how it'd go if we really did like a weekend session.