Short story Request Thread (currently closed)

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Short story Request Thread (currently closed)

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Hi everyone.While waiting for the first draft of another story to be proofread and approved by the (un)lucky victim, I want to try something new, so I'm opening a thread for requests.The basic idea is that you give a one sentence premise for a story, or a theme, and I'll see what I can do with it.  You won't get anything huge here, most likely something under five pages or so, so this is essentially a short story request thread.  I'll give almost anything a shot, and I can't guarantee that I'll pick your idea up, but if your idea is interesting (or mummy related), then I'll go for it.Darkraptor12010-05-28 14:21:03

EricJP65
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by EricJP65 »

Okay, I'll see if I can sum this up in a single sentence.In a futuristic setting, the coronation of the next queen/empress involves an arcane technological ritual to give the queen/empress the powers and knowledge of the royal/imperial line.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

Our heroine discovers the secret behind a new computer system which runs in "the cloud" and has supposedly overcome some of the greatest hurdles of Artificial Intelligence when she is prepared to become part of the machine's core processing unit.

KevBowler300
Strict Strappado

Unread post by KevBowler300 »

A single sentence... A young female scientist works in her spare time on how to create a real-life Stretch Armstrong doll and ends up becoming one (her entire body is able to be stretched, molded, squished, etc with no need for food or air but she always returns back to her normal self) which is wonderful news for her and her very kinky dom boyfriend as they test both their imaginations and just how much stress and abuse her seemingly indestructible body can now take. Long sentence but it's only 1 sentence
Ladies and gentlemen and variations thereupon...
30/M/IN
Packaging, contortion, anything kinky

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Have been thinking about someone on a search to pick up a little furniture and accesories for the home. A nice bound slave as the floor light holder, maybe one as the pedistal of the coffee table. and sort of wondering what other furniture related things we could slip into bondage and mummification a fully mummified statue with hands in position to hold a serving tray. And how the inner workings are teasing as they go and maybe even the tv remote turns more then the channel and volume.  

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="EricJP65"]Okay, I'll see if I can sum this up in a single sentence.In a futuristic setting, the coronation of the next queen/empress involves an arcane technological ritual to give the queen/empress the powers and knowledge of the royal/imperial line.[/quote]/forum_posts.asp?TID=10413&PID=97337#97337

abrank
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by abrank »

Here is a real challenge for you:"Helplessly she watched the dark blue of the ocean surface fade to blackas the half-ton rock to which she was chained plunged ever deeper intothe depths of the Indian Ocean."

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="abrank"]Here is a real challenge for you:"Helplessly she watched the dark blue of the ocean surface fade to blackas the half-ton rock to which she was chained plunged ever deeper intothe depths of the Indian Ocean."[/quote]/forum_posts.asp?TID=10511&PID=98155#98155Darkraptor12010-02-17 02:45:13

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Try this:"She kept looking as the girl was being mummified step after step. As the prisoner had asked as last wish, her eyes were the last thing being covered, so she could remember the face of her captor. A wish the emperess was happy to grant, since she wanted to see the fear in her eyes before they were being covered. But, with her much disappointment, no fear was vievable in her challenging eyes. Only thoughtness!" She walked closely to her eyes "Maybe you haven't realized your situations. After the last layer of your coocoon will be done, you will be sealed inside forever, and the symbiote you have been covered with as first layer will provide to your substain and reciclying of your own waste. So there is no way you will die before the natural time. And then you will be displayed as warning for every helper of the mutants out there. And even if you would be sucessful rescued, only I have the tecnologie sufficent to bring you out of that prison you are gong to be sealed into.What about it?" She said with a grin. A second later she found herself watching her own grin. "What the..." She was going to exclaim before noticing she found her mouth being ermetically sealed, almost unexistent. Same for the rest of her body. "Have you realized it now?" She heard her own voice from outside as she hasn't had since a long time by watching the registration of herself. And then, yes, she realized the girl was not just a helper of the mutants but a mutant herself. But how did she tricked all the mutant scanners? Stupid! She switched her mind with one of her soldiers probably just before making her captured on purpose. Pretending to be betraitor and so bypassing the scanning controls. And the last wish! The fucking last wish! It was all part of the plan to switch her mind with the one of the emperess on the last second.As her thoughts ran back to the present she heard her own voice saying:"Cover her eyes now!". "NOOOO!!!" She tried to scream at her own servants while widening her eyes in terror. But not even a breath escaped from her imprisoned mouth."I think noticed a sign of fear in her eyes, mistress!" Said the guy who placed the bandage over her eyes "Sorry! Mistress! Forgive me for having talked without permission!" "You're forgiven! But don't let it happen again! I have something to do! Work as programmed!" She said walking the best she could in those damned high heels the emperess was used to wear. No one in the room noticed her goofy walking, that was encouraging, but she knew she had to effort more to make no one ever suspect of the mind shift. Now she was the emperess and she had to stay in the part of the cruel ruler till the best moment to change her policy.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="Hypercat"]Try this:"She kept looking as the girl was being mummified step after step. As the prisoner had asked as last wish, her eyes were the last thing being covered, so she could remember the face of her captor. A wish the emperess was happy to grant, since she wanted to see the fear in her eyes before they were being covered. But, with her much disappointment, no fear was vievable in her challenging eyes. Only thoughtness!" She walked closely to her eyes "Maybe you haven't realized your situations. After the last layer of your coocoon will be done, you will be sealed inside forever, and the symbiote you have been covered with as first layer will provide to your substain and reciclying of your own waste. So there is no way you will die before the natural time. And then you will be displayed as warning for every helper of the mutants out there. And even if you would be sucessful rescued, only I have the tecnologie sufficent to bring you out of that prison you are gong to be sealed into.What about it?" She said with a grin. A second later she found herself watching her own grin. "What the..." She was going to exclaim before noticing she found her mouth being ermetically sealed, almost unexistent. Same for the rest of her body. "Have you realized it now?" She heard her own voice from outside as she hasn't had since a long time by watching the registration of herself. And then, yes, she realized the girl was not just a helper of the mutants but a mutant herself. But how did she tricked all the mutant scanners? Stupid! She switched her mind with one of her soldiers probably just before making her captured on purpose. Pretending to be betraitor and so bypassing the scanning controls. And the last wish! The fucking last wish! It was all part of the plan to switch her mind with the one of the emperess on the last second.As her thoughts ran back to the present she heard her own voice saying:"Cover her eyes now!". "NOOOO!!!" She tried to scream at her own servants while widening her eyes in terror. But not even a breath escaped from her imprisoned mouth."I think noticed a sign of fear in her eyes, mistress!" Said the guy who placed the bandage over her eyes "Sorry! Mistress! Forgive me for having talked without permission!" "You're forgiven! But don't let it happen again! I have something to do! Work as programmed!" She said walking the best she could in those damned high heels the emperess was used to wear. No one in the room noticed her goofy walking, that was encouraging, but she knew she had to effort more to make no one ever suspect of the mind shift. Now she was the emperess and she had to stay in the part of the cruel ruler till the best moment to change her policy.[/quote]I'm afraid that's longer then one sentence.  The idea is to try and reduce the essence of the story into one sentence, as if you're trying to pitch it to a film executive who has very little time to spare and wants to know the idea upfront.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Ops! My fault. I left myself go without reading the first post very carefully. Forgive me.Then let's try with this one:"Covered from head to toe under a thick layer of latex, with their arms and legs immobilized, their mouth sealed, their horny genitals touching but kept from compenetration, Antoine and Bonnie passed the last hours of their life moaning and rubbing against each other in delight and happyness".
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="Hypercat"]Ops! My fault. I left myself go without reading the first post very carefully. Forgive me.Then let's try with this one:"Covered from head to toe under a thick layer of latex, with their arms and legs immobilized, their mouth sealed, their horny genitals touching but kept from compenetration, Antoine and Bonnie passed the last hours of their life moaning and rubbing against each other in delight and happyness".[/quote]/forum_posts.asp?TID=10589&PID=98870#98870

andychang
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by andychang »

Darkraptor I am extremly in  favourite with your mummification stories.maybe a combination of stories, in Julie's mummification, do you want to continue, the machine mode 2A part1 and part2, and the Goldpyramid, thanks for all the authers provided me the sequence.the victim girl is mummified alive in multilayer bandages,diped in resin, then plastered inside a perfact fit human shape casket and welding shut by a leaser beem transfered into a authentic pyramid in somethere, the casket shoud be cast inside a  authentic egypt painted chamber and sarcofagus using melted metal, and then cast inside a smaller pyramid mold using more liquid metal then hardenedat last cemented inside the chamber of the large pyramid. the time i want will be forever.well too more request.great thanks for Darkraptorhopefully one day I can try my thought in reality.

andychang
Unfettered Newbie

Darkraptor, can we more extremly mummified victim than the Gold Pymid, using a person? not furry and ghost~~, jenny for example :P~~I am now trying my best to get a low degree meltable metal to practice my thought~~hopefully I can try my thought~ andychang2010-05-10 17:22:01

andychang
Unfettered Newbie

ok more addition, the sequence I have address will be for the princess, and she can have more mummified girl follow her, which more import persion will get more tight enough layers and more rigid casts then more extrem~~others can be less.all the victims will alive for a long period and then be authentic mummified~~~:P

reaper2014
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by reaper2014 »

As part of a sorority initation rite, two girls are mummified face to face, then left alone for 24 hours.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

At this point in time, I'm a bit too busy to take requests, but I may take them again in the near future.