Locking Bondage High Heals - where/how to get

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
baubleheadz
Chair Bound

RE: Locking Bondage High Heals - where/how to get

Unread post by baubleheadz »

Hello,This is Baubleheads, I hope you have enjoyed my stories as much as I, and I'm sorry that I have not written lately. But on to my question:My wife seems to have gotten hold of my stories collection (which is fine with me) and for Christmas she gave me a "coupon" for her to be my "personal pet for a 24 hours". Even though I write about all this stuff in real life we have never really gone past basic spread eagle bondage (and she's done self bondage for me twice).In our rare (and very successful) attempts at bondage I have found that my wife likes sexy heals, so I want to buy for her a pair of locking heals for our special day. Maybe some of you could help me with suggestions, warnings, etc:-------------------------------------------------A) First Question:My wife has a closet full of 3" & 4" heels. Should I stick with 4" or would it be safe to expect her to be able to handle 5" also? I don't know how much of a difference 1" can make at that height.-------------------------------------------------B) The shoe. What I want:>Pair of high heels that are a reasonable height to be worn for most of a day comfortably. >MUST be available in woman's size 11!>Ability to be locked on with a lock & key.>Most preferably I would like an additional D ring on the outside of the shoes so that they can be used to tie her down!!!> Preferably something that, when worn with jeans, would hide all of the bondage components of the shoe!>Reasonable price>Durable. Must be able to hold up against use as both ankle bondage straps and for walking around on a date.>Prefer them to not be too platformy, my wife is already tall.>I would like them to be fairly open and strapy, but again, still durable-------------------------------------------------Thanks in Advance!Baubleheadzbaubleheadz2010-01-25 13:57:05

baubleheadz
Chair Bound

Ahh. Comments & Ideas on other locking clothing greatly appreciated. For example, it's not in the budget right now, but a locking corset is in the plans.(Not interested in any chastity. All locking clothing must not block access to vaginal penetration when locked on.)baubleheadz2010-01-25 14:37:40

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

Somewhere on here, one of the members has an amazing way of locking on any shoe, if they have a buckle. Basically if you take a small padlock, you can put the lock around the bar so the buckle cannot be undone. Sure he'll come around...I think he's one of the CD people and he locks on high heels and his heels have a buckle on a strap around the ankle.

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

I can tell you that I've seen fetish shoes (devious?) that have a strap around the ankle, that padlocks on.

What the pictures don't show is that the other end of the strap is held on with Velcro. The "locking strap" is for decoration only.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

[quote="Trekkie"]I can tell you that I've seen fetish shoes (devious?) that have a strap around the ankle, that padlocks on. What the pictures don't show is that the other end of the strap is held on with Velcro. The "locking strap" is for decoration only. [/quote]That's true of the Devious BALLET-1025 ballet ankle boots.  The Pleaser DOMINA-1023 6" (really more like 5.5") heels have a proper ankle cuff, which loops through a strap at the back.  The locks are small but surprisingly good quality for padlocks of that size. The back strap (and the stitching that holds it on) isn't very substantial though.It seems to me that (not that I have a pair), that the Velcro could be unpicked and the strap sewn on.  Alternatively, the locking straps are available separately, but you'd have to sew or glue them to the boots.I'm not sure what the Ellie Shoes 511-Lock boots are like.  I don't like the fact that the locking strap doesn't seem to cover the laces. The padlocks look really nasty too.

baubleheadz
Chair Bound

[quote="Trekkie"]I can tell you that I've seen fetish shoes (devious?) that have a strap around the ankle, that padlocks on. What the pictures don't show is that the other end of the strap is held on with Velcro. The "locking strap" is for decoration only. [/quote]This is VERY good information thanks!

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Trekkie and ruru67 covered the locking boots that I know of pretty well above!  Pleaser also makes at least two styles of 6" pumps with changeable cuffs: Pleaser Domina 434: http://www.pleaserusa.com/ProductDetail ... 2FBPleaser Domina 414: http://www.pleaserusa.com/ProductDetail ... 14%2FWThey also make/sell 17 styles of cuffs that appear to be interchangeable with those shoes -- a couple of which have bondage-y D-rings! http://www.pleaserusa.com/regular.asp?d ... owPage=1As far as what HEIGHT of heel she can wear and for how long, there's a lot of variables. I personally wear a women's 11, and didn't find much of a difference between 4" and 5" heels myself! (Obviously, if someone wears a women's size 5, an extra inch could be a much bigger difference!) Beyond that, there's the angle of the instep (which can vary by manufacturer or style), the padding at the ball of the foot, and even the materials the shoe is made of. (Leather will breathe and stretch a little more than PVC or PU.) On the other hand, there's multiple ways to lock on 'vanilla' shoes and/or boots -- the padlock through the ankle strap hole, for instance, or you can use a small chain and padlock in a few different ways (though those methods might be harder to hide from casual glances.) If you just want to make sure that she doesn't take them off during the day, as opposed to the psychological effect of padlocks, there's ways to do that as well!stephanie_cd

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I found several sites selling them by simply putting
"locking bondage high heels" into google advanced.
Have you tried that?

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

One thing that I have observed:

If your heels are on boots, (ankle boots or higher), then simply putting locking ankle cuffs on over the boots, will keep them on.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

[quote="stephanie_cd"]Trekkie and ruru67 covered the locking boots that I know of pretty well above!  Pleaser also makes at least two styles of 6" pumps with changeable cuffs: [/quote]I knew I liked boots -- I'd failed to even consider pumps etc   Maybe I was confused by the ballet boots thread ...The locking Pleaser pumps all seem to have proper locking cuffs.  The Ellie Shoes ones appear to be a mix of real (511-DOMINIQUE & 511-EMILY (discontinued)) and Vecro (8227 & 8267). None of these are "secure" -- a pair of scissors will make short work of any of these ankle cuffs, and still leave a usable shoe.  If you want something that you can leave your victimpartner in unattended and know they won't be able to escape without destroying the shoes, try using dog choker chains.You'll need one ~20" long, depending on the foot and shoe, and padlocks that can pass through the chain at any point.  Make a loop in the chain (using one of the rings), and place the foot in it so the loop passes under the foot in front of the heel.  Hold the loop so that the ring is on one side of the ankle, the attached chain passes under the shoe, and comes up to the opposite side of the heel. The loose end of chain should then pass across the front of the ankle, through the ring.  Continue around the heel until it meets where you're holding it (opposite the ring).  Padlock the chain at that point -- if you can get a collar that ends at that point, it'll look better, but if not, either leave the end dangling (for attachment to other things perhaps), or cut it short with a hacksaw or bolt cutters.The result is fairly tidy and can't be cut without moderately serious tools.  It's almost passable as a shoe or boot decoration.Almost.

baubleheadz
Chair Bound

I think I really want the shoes to be built as bondage shoes. I like the idea that they were designed for it. It's not so much the locking of a pair of shoes, it's the idea that she's wearing something designed for bondage. (Though some of these great ideas are still worth the reading)

Skydiver
Chair Bound

Unread post by Skydiver »

Recently I purchase a pair of the Ellie 511-Locking boots for my sub to wear out on dates.  While the locking straps are somewhat secure, they’re not made for bondage play at all.  If you want real bondage boots, I suggest purchasing the Ellie Bobby and riveting a real pair of ankle cuffs on to the boots.  I’ve seen this done before and it really works.  Nevertheless; remember to add a leather backing plate to the inside so the rivets don’t pull through the boot. On the other hand, you may want to her to wear the Ellie 511’s anyway.  Some of the most enjoyable nights I’ve had are when my sub wears these out on dates. When I purchased her boots and they arrived, I told her we were going on a Friday night date to her favorite restaurant--which was located just inside the door of a local high-class mall.  I asked her to wear a sexy red top and fishnets under her favorite pair of jeans.   Yes, fishnets… they’re required anytime she plays a sub as they mentally and physically prepare her for the roll.    Once she was dressed and her hair and makeup was done, she sat on the chair with great anticipation of the “booting ceremony”.   I slowly slipped a boot over each netted foot, laced them up and locked them on… Click! Click!  While she spent a few minutes admiring her new look in the mirror, I placed the keys in a draw and we proceeded out the door. On the way there she was playful and a tease, but this changed once we got to the mall.  I decided to park on the far side, away from her favorite eatery.  This way she’d have to walk through Macys and Nordstrom’s; while at the same time assuring she’d get the maximum public exposure.  While waking across the garage on our way to Macys, we noticed a muted jingling sound.  The look on her face was priceless when she realized it was synchronized to her steps.  This was a signature noise!  We’ve all heard it.  You know, it’s the one you hear when any slave walks around in locked ankle cuffs. The perceived noise of a publicly bound slave freighted her to the point of losing her nerve.  She kept asking me to take her straight to dinner, but I couldn’t oblige.  Instead, I spent the next 30 minutes taking her into different stores pretending to shop for items I need.  During this stroll I realized the jingling of the locks and the clicking of 5” stiletto heels would get louder and more pronounced, as her motions increase.  Therefore, I just walked faster! She kept saying someone would see or hear the locks and realize she was into bondage—and this was starting to play tricks with her mind.  When we pass other customers, they turned and looked directly at her as if to inquisitively say—why are you making that noise?  In fact, there were many times she’d just burst out in a cracked voice, “They’re looking and me!  They’re looking at me!  Do you think they know what’s going on?”  My immediate response was to always say, “Yes!  Of course they do.  That’s why they’re looking at you!” When we arrived at the restaurant, we request a table in the bar.  We’ve always done this as the tables and stools are above the crowd and are good for “people watching”.  She was so relieved to get in and get seated; she didn’t pay attention to her pant leg rising up to where I could barely see the boot's ankle cuff.  However, you could see most of the boot's ankle cuff and locks if you were approaching the table from the bar.  Now as luck would have it, when the hostess approached the table she noticed the boots.  When she got to the table, her opening greeting to my sub was to complement her on her shoes.   While they continued their dialogue, I exited to the restroom.  Upon my return, she asked if I could see the locks.  Again, my immediate response was to say, “Yes! Of course I can.”  This caused her to fidget the rest of the night trying to make sure the locks weren’t seen as she sat on the stool.   The next time the hostess approached our table, my sub put her head down.  When the Hostess left, I asked her what they talked about.  She said they talked about her boots and our drink order.  As the night went on and she sipped her second lemon drop, I could tell she was taking more of a submissive roll with the hostess.  I was also very surprised to see the demeanor of the hostess was more of a Mistress when she talked to my sub.  Later that night when I asked her about the interplay with the hostess, she said, “I didn’t notice one.”  Hummm…  Over the last year as I reflect on this night, the psychosocial effect on my sub while wearing these out on date night was priceless.  The sound of the locks clinking against the D-rings, the accented click of 5” stiletto heels on the granite mall floor, the constricted feeling of fishnets, manifested the right mental triggers for her to be a true sub.  Although she never said it, I could tell by her emotions and the look in her eyes... this was her perfect night!Skydiver2010-03-09 08:14:03

baubleheadz
Chair Bound

Wow.... speechless... (well more like typeless)

wraped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by wraped »

im sorry i am no hellp but i wish you luck . and wanted to thank you for all your storys ! may i ask you if you have anything in the works?

baubleheadz
Chair Bound

I have two stories being proof read right now... "Simple Enough" (1 Part)      4500 words. Self Bondage, toys, "Sandy & Shelly" (3 Parts)       3421 words. Twin sister incest, Toys. Single Female Self Bondage.      4305 words. Twin sister incest, Toys. Double Female Self Bondage. Outdoors.      1088 words. Alternate ending to part 2. Adds Bestiality.And I'm working on another story:Not knowing can be Dangerous, and Fun! (3 parts sofar)     3594 words. Mf. Magic. Temporary (magical) Amputation. Light Mind Control.     2699 words. Mf. Magic. Temporary (magical) Amputation. Light Mind Control. consensual female Objectification     2297 words. Mf. Magic. Temporary (magical) Amputation. Light Mind Control. consensual female Objectificationbut who knows when I'll have the later set done...baubleheadz2010-03-10 22:12:46

wraped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by wraped »

wow . i cant evan wright one ! and yet you a wrighting 6 . that is grate!