permabondf

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
Stuckfast
Unfettered Newbie

RE: permabondf

Unread post by Stuckfast »

[quote="sibrcs"]Hi, newbie here. I just stumbled across this forum and found a link to my Captive in Braces story that I wrote about 10 years ago. I had no idea it was still out there! Happy that people are enjoying it but I never did finish it![/quote]You could always rectify that...

wolf123
Chair Bound

Unread post by wolf123 »

Laura was kinda dull. Basically just jail, no kinkyness or sexual frustration. The others were cool.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"The Cage" By Andrea Jordan

How to search for it: Enter [cage "heavily shackled" "snapped in two"] into a search engine.

Our heroine entrusts her freedom to an unknown sex worker with a high-risk lifestyle. Bondage hijinks ensue.

Crowley
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Crowley »

Syryn Just wanted to let you know I'm always happy to see an update to this thread, keep up the good work. C.

wolf123
Chair Bound

Unread post by wolf123 »

ya way to go!

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"The Secretary" By Tr_veller

How to search for it: Enter ["wanton acts" "internal presence"] into a search engine.

Before "Secretary" (the movie) there was "The Secretary" (the story) - a classic tale of growing addiction.

Well... That's 60 tales so far! There's many more, so I will continue. Thanks to all the authors and web hosting folks. I do my best to keep up a variety of tales from a variety of sources. If there is a story, variety of story, or source that you feel should be represented, let me know. I may or may not listen, but it's worth a try. Cheers!

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"A Tattoo or Two" By Retta

How to search for it: Enter ["ink into flesh" OOOOOOOH] into a search engine.

The misappropriated sexual tension between two bickering, same sex roommates is repurposed with the help of a series of mind altering tattoos.

"Disappearing" By Dirk Dirker

How to search for it: Enter ["permanent bondage and encasement"] into a search engine.

Our heroine wants no worries, no concerns, no choices, no expectations. She finds a company that will provide the service.

wolf123
Chair Bound

Unread post by wolf123 »

I like dissapearing :)

wjk1946
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by wjk1946 »

Here is another one from this site.  Example #63 by Knotty Master Fine Art http://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/fine_art.html It is a story of self bondage but it turns permanent.wjk19462010-10-25 13:06:12

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

A fine example... In fact, you must have been reading my mind, because I had just rediscovered that story recently. I was trying to decide whether to add it to the list or perhaps the following (which is quite a fun story):

"Making a New Friend" By Knotty Master

How to search for it: Enter [+dungeon "gleaming steel" "garter framed the curves"] into a search engine.

Being particularly skilled in artifical intelligence and robotics turns out to be quite useful when you are submissive. So, study up!

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

Our regularly scheduled feature has been preempted this week due to Halloween. Besides, you know, you've been wondering about the movie "Tourist Trap" for years. So, here's the first part on YouTube.

Tourist Trap

I'll leave it to the viewer to find the remaining parts.

Too scary for my tastes and the characters don't all end so well. But, the movie tickles a lot of fetishes that show up in stories that end up in this thread. Enjoy... and Happy Halloween!

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Batteries Not Included!" By HH

How to search for it: Enter ["chromed woman" imprisonment] into a search engine.

Our heroine becomes the soul of a metal woman.

Also, check out J.G. Leathers' personal customization of this tale.

Ashleigh
Chair Bound

Unread post by Ashleigh »

Hey syryn, hope all is ok, looking forward to your next post!

capturedsoul
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by capturedsoul »

I love this theme. I like to imagine that I am a very powerful woman, perhaps because of my magical powers, or ability at martial arts. So when I am captured, I am put in permanent bondage, and become utterly reliant on my captor for my physical and emotional needs. I will be kept in restraints forever.

Garfed
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Garfed »

None of this is unique bound writing. Most people involved in the case of the novel, we do not want and / or people, we do not want to meet in real life. This is the appeal - because it's novel, we can focus on one aspect we are interested in, no matter how dark, interest may be, without having to worry about their own moral too much.

paulopost
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by paulopost »

Hi,
I just found this great forum.
This topic it's a real gold mine of good stories!
I read "Captive in Braces" many years ago and I really like the idea of orthodontic and orthopedic bondage.
Did you wrote any other stories about these topics?
I guest that "My Total Chastity Enclosure" by Charli could hve a place in this collection.
Do you agree?

Total Chastity Enclosure

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

While I love bondage I often feel sorry for the victims of permanent bondage storie. But then I realize they are just hoomans, and plus they are fictional character, so I can fabtasy to be the great cat goddess I should be, bring all the poor people there out of their predicaments, turn then into furries and lead them to take over the world, smashing any hooman opposition under the might of our paws.
Lesson of the day: When you are facing an evil fantasy you have to counter that with a more evil one.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Revenge! By Iggy

How to search for it: Enter ["boob squeezers" fate inventive] into a search engine.

High entertainment ensues in this tale - Nay! - this Parable, wherein our heroines engage in a tit-for-tat.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

Hey, welcome back!I don't usually like mind control stories, but this rather one tickled me ...

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

Hello, Ruru! I'm glad that you liked the last story. I've been checking your blog at http://rurubound.wordpress.com/ occasionally. I look forward to more of your tales in the future!