permabondf

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
syryn
Tightly Hogtied

RE: permabondf

Unread post by syryn »

"The Virgin Queen" By dungeonmouse

How to search for it: Enter ["metal belt" "chains anchored" virgin] into a search engine.

When life gives you lemons make lemonade. However, our heroine is only presented with chains and there is no such thing as "chainade".

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"The Slavegirl Linda" By RC from Rome

How to search for it: Enter ["Jailer's hammer" welded] into a search engine.

Like so many of us, our heroine eagerly dons chains of love only to find too late that her partner has left with the key.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"What a Girl will do for Love" By Molly McMann

How to search for it: Enter ["my little nudist" "naked all the time" +clitoris] into a search engine.

This permabondf story has no ropes, no chains, no leather, no latex, no cotton or silk, no wool, no polyester...

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"The Jar" By Jenny

How to search for it: Enter [jar +mummy epoxy "calcium sequestering"] into a search engine.

As a consentual partner in an S&M relationship, one would think our heroine would be tough as nails, hardened even. Turns our she's all mushy.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Lori's London Vacation" By Unknown

How to search for it: Enter ["inside the mannequin" "rawhide leather"] into a search engine.

Our heroine, a work-a-holic of some sort, accepts a job while on vacation even though the hours are long and there is little upward mobility.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Zoë finds A Reluctant Master" By Yashi

How to search for it: Enter [+"bondage 24/7" +cage +"straight jacket" +"cuffs and chains"] into a search engine.

Also:
"Zoë 24/7" By YFNR
"Zoë 365 and Beyond" By YFNR

If you enter "~permanent" in the Google search box, the tilde indicates that Google should search for the word "permanent" and words or phrases like "permanent" (synonyms?). In your results, for example, you may find the "long term" is the phrase in the document that "~permanent" matched. In that vein, I present to you these chapters which make up the tale of our heroine who finds a reluctant master who keeps her well bound 24/7 for 365 days. But you might have gotten that idea from the titles...

bound_tiger
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bound_tiger »

[quote="syryn"] #72
"Lori's London Vacation" By Unknown

How to search for it: Enter ["inside the mannequin" "rawhide leather"] into a search engine.

Our heroine, a work-a-holic of some sort, accepts a job while on vacation even though the hours are long and there is little upward mobility.[/quote]

Lori's London Vacation is an absolute classic, it was a very influential story for me back when I was first finding myself interested in bdsm. I still find it to be an intense story today, it truly has a staying power that is like few other stories.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Kate's Test" By lofwyrkp

How to search for it: Enter [bands "slipped around her breasts"] into a search engine.

Today, a classic favorite. Our heroine sets up an elaborate self-bondage challenge, which proves even more difficult to endure when her roommate gets involved.

"Happy Birthday, Faye" By TheTriskelion

You will need to dust off your DeviantArt passwords to find this tale.

Of all the characters of this particular author's troupe, our heroine has proven the most annoying. So, for her birthday, the author and his other characters gift her two TV's, a box to keep them in, and a whole big helping of revenge.

Alexisss
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Alexisss »

Thank you for posting these.  I registered this account after reading your thread.  I also enjoy reading about permanent bondage (the more severe and extreme the better) and am always looking to expand my collection. I enjoy longer, novel length stories.  A few of my favorites are listed below (warning: most of them are quite long)-An Unorthodox Life (Absolutist): http://www.jg-leathers.com/Fiction/Page ... UL-1-2.htm -Tamara's Extreme Bondage (JG Leathers):   http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/stor ... evastation by (DrkFetyshNyghts):  http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/stor ... yid=6988-A View of the Mountains (Catsuitguy):  http://www.latexstories.net/storiessz/v ... .htmlEnjoy, and keep em coming!Alexisss2011-08-14 12:54:56

Chair Bound

Unread post by NEWBIE »

That story Captive in Braces is my new all time fav story :D I just wish the author would have finished it

GuidoG
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by GuidoG »

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading most (if not all) of those stories :)

Geetwo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Geetwo »

I'm glad you liked my story "Altar Ego" - there are several more involving permanent female bondage on my free site www.geetwostories.com that you may also find of interest. I suggest "The Titanium Trap" "Volunteers" and "The Replacement" for starters....

Best Wishes
Geetwo

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

[quote="Geetwo"] I'm glad you liked my story "Altar Ego" - there are several more involving permanent female bondage on my free site www.geetwostories.com that you may also find of interest. I suggest "The Titanium Trap" "Volunteers" and "The Replacement" for starters....

Best Wishes
Geetwo[/quote]

Geetwo, Thanks for your literary contributions. I've enjoyed each and every one of them and always look forward to more. Indeed, all your stories would fit on this list and I highly recommend them to anyone fond of the works compiled here.

(And, certainly, I believe that "Volunteers" IS one of my favorites...)

thanks, syryn

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

Sooo...

An update...

Alexisss made some suggestions above that I wanted to add to the count...

"Tamara's Extreme Bondage" by JG Leathers

How to search for it: Enter [tumescent soldered "impossible to cut"] into a search engine.

In this cautionary tale our heroine makes the mistake of acceeding to wear fashions designed by a male. While the garment central to the story could be considered more practical than most modern outfits (indeed its purpose is absolutely clear), and even though it includes a catheter (because, you know, you'd hate to get the outfit on and suddenly realize that you had to pee), I was still able to develop an entire page of lessons-learned notes regarding leisure-wear. As an example.. Avoid outfits that integrate multiple tongue piercings.

airmat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by airmat »

Great stories here! A long-term stuck I can recommend is

"Thrill of the Chaste" by Kevin Wood

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

There's a stray space in your link. Try: "Thrill of the Chaste"

Theruler
Unfettered Newbie

Re: permabondf

Unread post by Theruler »

I'd like to say I've read them all but I haven't yet, and some I've skimmed.

This was the one that got me interested in it in the first place and I don't think you have it:
http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/nt011106.htm

And this one but I think I saw this somewhere in the last 5 pages:

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/archive/t-310162.html

Although that is obviously not the original source and I think I've seen it pop up in your searches as well.

Cod3ck1ll4
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Cod3ck1ll4 »

The link to #70 is broken, can someone reupload it somewhere or has a other source of this story

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: RE: permabondf

Unread post by MsBehavin »

syryn wrote:#70
"What a Girl will do for Love" By Molly McMann

How to search for it: Enter ["my little nudist" "naked all the time" +clitoris] into a search engine.

This permabondf story has no ropes, no chains, no leather, no latex, no cotton or silk, no wool, no polyester...
Have you tried searching how syryn suggests?

Cod3ck1ll4
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Cod3ck1ll4 »

yes i did ^^ google points me back to this forum ^^ (safe search disabled)

either way, the link is down ^^