permabondf

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
syryn
Tightly Hogtied

RE: permabondf

Unread post by syryn »

Yes. I agree.

This list is a celebration of a particularly fantastical fetish: permanent bondage. (And the authors who craft these tales, of course.) Inherent in these tales will be characters with particularly nasty personality traits, for example, objectification of women, sociopathy, etc. While these types of characters are useful in this genre, in real life these traits (when presented in such a chronic and irredeemable manner) tend to be manifested in individuals who are criminals, politicians, or worse. Avoid these types at all costs.;)

wraped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by wraped »

that last one is kind sad

roboman
Strict Strappado

Unread post by roboman »

>Hopefully, one or two people out there are following along at home. Perhaps even enjoying this little list. Onward!  I wouldn't have listed "permabondf" as one of my main inteests. actualy the last one also rubbed me a bit wrong, but the idea and description of the device made up for that. The sad thing is that titanium isn't that much harder to cut then most steels, the big thing with it is that it's as strong as most normal steels, has a higher melting them then most and weighs a lot closer to aluminum. I guess if there was a way to do this sort of thing at least a few people would be doing it and it would end up public in some way sooner or later. But great list of stories.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

[quote="syryn"] Inherent in these tales will be characters with particularly nasty personality traits, for example, objectification of women, sociopathy, etc. While these types of characters are useful in this genre, in real life these traits (when presented in such a chronic and irredeemable manner) tend to be manifested in individuals who are criminals, politicians, or worse. Avoid these types at all costs.;)[/quote]But none of this is peculiar to bondage writing.  Most fiction involves people in situations we wouldn't want to be in, and/or people we wouldn't want to meet in real life.  That's the attraction -- because it's fiction, we can concentrate on the aspects of the piece that interest us, no matter how dark that interest may be, without having to worry too much about our own morals.Why is Mike keeping Mandy in permanent bondage any worse, for example, than him shooting her in the head?  The latter seems perfectly acceptable on prime-time TV.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Chasti-Permalock Corporation Infomercial" by Chas

How to search for it: Enter [nanites "bonds directly"] into a search engine.

Plot Device: Spotlight Coercion

Nanites are the magic of the new millenium. Many permabondf stories have employed nanites for all sorts of nefarious uses. I don't know if this particular classic tale is the first, but it certainly is a good place to start.

Next week:
A little voodoo.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"chaste & tattooed" by anonymous

How to search for it: Enter ["chaste & tattooed"] into a search engine.

Plot Device: Supernatural

Here's a fun, well written, tale of the supernatural. For years I've wondered what happens next.

Extra credit from the fringe:
1. Log in to your yahoo account.
2. Join the amputee-story1 group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amputee-story1/)
3. Click on the "Files" link.
4. Click on the "Lefty stories" folder
5. Read "Bound for Life.rtf"

Amputation could be a frightening subject, so read with care.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Last Train to Grimsby" by Jezziebelle

How to search for it: Enter ["repackaged her" "weld metal braces"] into a search engine.

It's best to REALLY trust the people you trust to handle the box you are packed in, I suppose.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"The Taxable Body" by Peter

How to search for it: Enter ["taxable body" corset chastity chains] into a search engine.

Another tale which tells the story of a woman who must live under an extreme number of restrictive societal rules.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"The Gold Pyramid" by Darkraptor1

How to search for it: Enter ["inescapable cocoon" resin] into a search engine.

I think that you have to spell Permabondf with a capital P when the bondage takes place in the afterlife as in this fine tale.

"The Arnourer" by Limey

Time capsule time.

1. Go to http://www.archive.org/
2. Click "Advanced Search"
3. Type in "http://www.tied-and-true-tales.com" and click "Go Wayback"
Now you should see the old archive of the defunct http://www.tied-and-true-tales.com website.
4. Click "Continue"
5. Click "Stories"
6. Click "Reader's Fiction"
7. Click "Limey"
8. Click "The Armourer"

Beware of chainmail garments that grow over time.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Heh, always happy to contribute to this fine thread of yours!  Always fun to see what you discover, and it's an honor to have helped out.

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

Here's a good permanent mummification one between 4 females, with torture scenes first;'Julie's Mummification' by SubgambleApologies if it's been posted before!

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Straight Laced" by MrKitty

How to search for it: Enter ["golden eyelet" labia] into a search engine.

Wife agrees to be her husband's canvas.

"Taken" by FreeEagle

How to search for it: Enter [leopard "caged and muzzled" mri] into a search engine.

Our heroine does not agree to be anyone's canvas, but, regardless, is.

(Warning: Looong! - Double Warning: Not finished! - Double Warning Addendum: But the first part stands by itself!)

Chronos
Chair Bound

Unread post by Chronos »

there are actually 7 parts to that story "Taken". if you go to the main page index you can find them all...

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Through Night to Light" by Sailor 861

How to search for it: Enter ["shackled permanently in chains"] into a search engine.

Aliens bestow a permanent gift upon a luckless bondagette.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Jesse in Jeopardy" by Wingco

This tale had quite a response on the forum. It also ranked quite high on my top secret, highly advanced, permabondf detecto tools. Based on the results of the detecto tools and the first sentence, I thought that I had read the tale before and it was this one:

"Joys of Spring" by Rubberwolf

How to search for it: Enter ["trapped in this iron prison" naked] into a search engine.

Our heroine becomes entwined in a disturbing religious ritual.

But, alas, it was not. My second thought was that it was this tale:

"Old Ruins can lead to Ruination" by Restricted

How to search for it: Enter ["nakedness, darkness and silence"] into a search engine.

Our heroine becomes entwined in a very odd religious ritual.

But, alas, it was not.

Jesse in Jeopardy is its own tale wherein the heroine simply becomes entwined.

How to search for it: I will leave this as an exercise. Use your favorite search engine. See if you can uniquely find the tale using the minimum number of search terms. If you are able to, please post your results.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Curiosity" by Ryric

How to search for it: Enter ["gritty concrete" "on her forever"] into a search engine.

A sculptress uses cement as her medium.

"Marcia's Predicament" by Walter Fortner

How to search for it: Enter [scarecrow creepy "definitely restrained"] into a search engine.

Plusses: Outdoor job, commune with nature. Negatives: Long hours.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"A Life Changing Dare" by Alxtop

How to search for it: Enter ["I was now permanently bald"] into a search engine.

Permabondf need not be only about rope, chains, and metal. This story has none of those. But don't worry. It still contains locks.

Oh, yeah! And don't forget part 2:
"A Life Changing Dare (part 2)" by Alxtop

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"The Accident" by Bill "Gomez" Lemieux

How to search for it: Enter ["sort of welded together" +rigid +latex] into a search engine.

A classic tale wherein our heroine becomes stuck within.

Alice by Lowflower

Break out your Yahoo ID
Become a member of the following group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sticky_Situations/
Click on Files
Click on Lowflower's Work

A lesser known tale wherein our heroine becomes glued within.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

"Balancing The Books" by Johnsan

How to search for it: Enter ["in her motionless pose" permanent orgasm] into a search engine.

Sometimes, as you go through life, it's good to stop and look around. Sometimes you have to choice BUT to stop and look around.

Well... the list has grown to 40 stories. We've barely scratched the surface. I haven't even mentioned some of my favorites of all time. I am trying to deliver a good variety to keep everyone's interest. My goal is to celebrate the authors who have spent a lot of time to make these creations. If you are an author in this genre, and I haven't mentioned your work yet, it's not that I don't like your work. I just haven't got there yet. Also, I can't (and don't) read everything. If there is a story that you think belongs in this list, feel free to PM me. I'm not chatty; I probably won't answer; but, I will read any messages. Any good stories will be added to the queue and published here in due course.

Until next time... Enjoy!

wolf123
Chair Bound

Unread post by wolf123 »

love them, keep it coming