Storys Needed

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
shackled
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Storys Needed

Unread post by shackled »

Heres a challange  Looking for a script that a girl can do herself. Setting: Dungeon / Prison Something like talking about her life in prison, what she goes through and her fears Best idea gets it acted out and a 3 month pass to Shackled Maidens, Medieval Restraints & Fetish Maidens shackled2009-10-28 10:10:46

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

Are we talking solo or will there be jailors? R G Bargy
Are you free to participate in bondage

shackled
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by shackled »

Pref single as anyone else massivly increases the costs shackled2009-10-29 01:26:55

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

I have a story. You can take it as a script or an idea.  Do you want it posted here or email. If e-mail it will be RTF attachement. R G Bargy

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

O h what the heck, I have posted it on the story section/forum_posts.asp?TID=9877&PID=91226#91226 A few bits of explanation.I used a freestyle script font for the diary insertion which needs to be 20 points to be readable but the forum appears not to accept the font. Apologies but I really don'e feel like editing it again. (When I pasted it it looked OK but then again my computer produced the font.) The story relies on a specific set up which is quite complicated to describe but relatively easy to fashion. The prisoner wears a collar, belt and cuffs to each ankle and wrist that are interconnected by a chain. The chain is anchored to the collar at the back and to a point in the centre of the floor. It runs from the collar, through D rings first on the right wrist, then travelling behind her back to the left wrist, then through the back of the belt down to each ankle. The net result would be if the chain was taught the prisoner would be forced into a loose hog-tie. There should be enough chain to allow free movement within the cell area (how confined the actual cell is depends on your set up). In the story there is a stop on the chain which prevents the wearer from reaching her vaginal area for self pleasure. I am not 100% certain that this is possible. There is also a mechanism in the floor that takes up the slack in the chain when not fully stretched. it should not be powerful enough to inhibit the free movement of the prisoner as long as she has not reached it's limit but it can be made to retract remotely with a suitable warning buzzer. (This may not be practical either, and could possibly be dangerous)There should be a bed in one corner which if laid upon would pull the chain almost taught causing the restrictions to take part effect. As the light will be on permanently a sleeping mask should be provided.There should be a method for dealing with toilet needs, a bucket is crude but effective, a conventional or portable toilet may be deemed preferable.I would suggest a wash area/wet area with shower and or basin and mirror. A hand brush, suitably chained down so that it cannot be used as a dildo. Other toiletries/make up at your discretion.There should be a table and a chair but the chair has a built in butt plug for discomfort/sexual arousal. It needs to be at the side of the room so that the chain will prevent her from mounting it front ways. Alternative seating is a high stool, at least waist high so it has to be climbed onto giving a certain amount of vulnerability if used. It may be interesting if the feet of the stool are smooth enough to be used as a dildo if the prisoner can work out how to mount it. (hence the height). A selection of reading material of a type that might arouse the prisoner should be available. The story has the prisoner writing a diary.There should be water freely available. The story states a water bottle similar to a pet feeder but a water-colour is more civilised. Food is given through a hatch so that the supplier need not be shown. Prison rules state that to request food the prisoner must put on the nipple chain provided. I would not wish to dictate diet.A combination brush and mop is provided for cell cleanliness. The reason for making it one item is so that one end cannot be used as a dildo. The story assumes that the prisoner is both voluntary and turned on by restriction and confinement.I welcome coments from the Forum for this or any other of my work posted on Gromet or the Plazza R G Bargy

dale232
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dale232 »

You don't really say what kind of resources you have to go with this scenerio.  In other words, the kind of room you have access to and the kind of bondage materials and furniture that are available,  I assume you're looking for a storyline for a video, based on your reference to the increased cost of a second character (jailer).  But that doesn't mean there can't be a second character, one that is inferred but not seen.  The reason is that an idea I had working thru my mind of a girl that is grabbed off the street, chloroformed, and taken to a bare windowless room with cinderblock walls and a one-way mirror.  The story begins when she wakes up in that room in some sort of predicament bondage.  In other words bondage where she has a choice of actions in terms of her discomfort.  An example would be her in a leg spreader and a strappado with her arms pulled toward the ceiling by a rope that goes thru an eyebolt (or over a beam) in the ceiling and then back down and thru her crotch and to the front of a belt.  The dilemma being that she can lower her arms and relieve the tension on them, but only by pulling the rope deeper into her crotch.  She can relieve the pressure on her crotch, but only at the expense of her arms and shoulders.  No, that's not a position you'd want someone waking up to.  I just gave that as an example of a predicament.  Her tormenter sits on the other side of that one-way mirror.  You could always video yourself in shadows and in silhouette briefly at the start, just to establish that there is a sinister tormenter behind all this.  And the mirror doesn't even need to be a one-way mirror, but by having the girl always bound so that she's facing it, the suggestion is made that it is a one-way mirror and that she is under the watchful eye of her tormenter.  You can even have her ungagged in the first scene and yelling at the mirror, voicing her rage at her captivity.  Her actions thus establishing that she knows there is someone behind that mirror  At regular intervals, she is rendered unconscious and wakes up in a different sort of predicament bondage.  She's rendered unconscious either by piping in gas through the heating/air conditioning vents or by drugged food slid in thru a slot in the door.  Her captor is supposedly observing her to see how she handles these various predicaments.  A human lab rat of sorts. As for furniture, the room could be empty at times and and at other times she'll wake up secured to a piece of furniture added to the room.  I could give examples, but I don't know what you have access to in the way of furniture.  If realism requires the inclusion of bodily functions, there could be a toilet and sink in the corner and a shower head on the ceiling, with the girl left in less stringent bondage periodically so that she can use these amenities.  But I'm thinking she's at least connected to a chain in those instances secured to the far wall so that she can't get to the mirror and break it.   If you need, I can probably whip up a couple of chapters to give you an idea of how this would begin.  But I suspect you've probably got the general idea.    dale2322009-12-04 22:46:16

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

BUMP!Just wondering if anything ever came of this thread? How many stories? Did any one win? R G Bargy

dale232
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dale232 »

[quote="RGbargy"]BUMP! Just wondering if anything ever came of this thread? How many stories? Did any one win? R G Bargy[/quote]  I'd be curious to know what happened here as well. 

Eiakon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Eiakon »

I think my heart skipped a beat on this post. If you need any ideas, my uh.. Deviant Art is full of stories like that. I think you need a password, however.http://adresude.deviantart.com/I might try making a script, however.. I actually sent an email to you asking for this very type of video. I love hearing girls talking about their imprisonment/bondage, from a fictional standpoint.Edit: ...And I just read that it was posted in 2009... that's a pretty long time for no one to come forward.Eiakon2011-07-06 22:21:07

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

Without putting too fine a point on it I guess that there were no other responders and the deal was off? I certainly heard nothing more.R G Bargy

Eiakon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Eiakon »

That's a shame. x_x Maybe I'll submit my own script anyways, even if there's no prize.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote="Eiakon"]Edit: ...And I just read that it was posted in 2009... that's a pretty long time for no one to come forward.[/quote][quote="RGbargy"]Without putting too fine a point on it I guess that there were no other responders and the deal was off? I certainly heard nothing more.[/quote]Clicking on "shackled's" name in the original post, then selecting "Member Profile" reveals that his last visit was on January 29, 2010. It's a pretty good bet that this thread was better off dead.