review - One Hell of a Day!

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
feline
Forever Mummified

RE: review - One Hell of a Day!

Unread post by feline »

time to get back to reviewing all of these lovely stories!   and this is a very good place to start.http://www.grometsplaza.net/boundstorie ... y.htmlthis is short, and occasionally a little confusing.  the two main points that leap out are the man calling his wife "bud", which just seems wrong to me *shrug* and the dress she wore, I really am not sure what colour it is supposed to be.anyway, putting this behind me, since i had to say it, i LOVE this story, but there is one tiny issue.  the ending is MISSING!  well maybe it isn't, but the story seems to just stop!so who do I have to strip naked, tie up and do unspeakable things to to get more of this story posted???the characters make sense to me.  personally i am still recovering from several months of insane working conditions, so i can really relate to the husbands day, and beyond that I simply warm to both of them as nice people.what the wife does, read the story and see for yourself, is very well done, sexy, impressive, and simply makes me sit up and pay attention so dear author, if you are reading this, please, where is the rest of this?