review - Stuck

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
feline
Forever Mummified

RE: review - Stuck

Unread post by feline »

Stuckhttp://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_story.a ... 604#before i begin i want to point out that there is more than one pussy cat in the world.  while we may all look the same to our slaves, oops, i mean to the humans, we can tell each other apart.i am not the same feline who wrote this story, you can tell us apart by the way we handle words, if you look closely :)now that i have explained that, onto the story.there is a lot here that really put a big happy smile on my face.  the story feels, mostly, light hearted, easy to read, and a lot of fun.  plus it puts some incredible images in my head.  the red light outside the shop and being "locked" into the stock cupboard are two that really stand out!i did find myself wondering "what did the note say?" for quite a bit of this story, but in the end we found out.  i had thought at first that the author had forgotten to tell us, but it was simply not clear (to me) that our lovely lady did not actually read it.the characters are all very well drawn, and they are people i warm to and really like.as a final treat, the final sentence fills your mind with new and exciting visions, designed to put a smile on your face