review - Motel Room Meeting

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
feline
Forever Mummified

RE: review - Motel Room Meeting

Unread post by feline »

we currently have the first 6 parts available to savour, enjoy, and relish!http://www.grometsplaza.net/selfbound/s ... 6.htmlPart 1 is a little slow toget going, and hardly showers you with more bondage than you can handle, butstick with this! Part 1 is all aboutshowing us our central man, building up the background, making sense of thisreal world person, and helping us to care about him. I see a lot about this manto like and respect, although I do wonder about his sanity in putting himselfin this position, although his bravery goes without saying :) The real joy of part 1 isthe brilliant, cliffhanger like ending, leaving you wondering what is going tohappen, and where this is going. So the fact we currentlyhave 6 parts to read is really good news, since we get a partial answer to thisquestion. As the parts go on I kepton trying to second guess where the story was going, and what was going tohappen next, yet I was almost always wrong! The developments alwaysseem reasonable, they make sense, and they have a logic, a flow and a patternto them.  If you accept the basicpremise, and that the women are who they seem to be then it all makes sense,yet it never went quite where I thought or hoped it was going to go. This is a really goodthing!  While the story going exactlywhere my fantasy thoughts wanted would have been nice, it would have deprivedme of all of the wonderful sights and experiences that the author has dreamtup! One lingering mystery,that I sort of hope the author will resolve is what was on the piece of paperthat the house cleaning maid was given? I have considered the idea that it was the web address for the web camshow, but I am not sure this is logical, you cannot assume that everyone hasboth a computer at home and a high speed internet connection.  Yet if not that, then what? Perhaps it was details ofwhere to find them when they go walk about… but would they have known this that far in advance?  Do they want company on their walk about?  So many questions, so few answers. The strong cross dressingtheme was not something I normally look for in a story, but it is handled verywell, and fits in perfectly with the whole “you are tied up and now we aregoing to humiliate you” theme that is going on here. One touch I especiallyappreciated, and felt was very wise, was when one of the women stopped andchecked with our man, and gave him is one and only chance to back out.  This is very important, since for the restof the weekend not only did he offer himself up, but he agreed to let the womencarry on with their plans for him, what ever they may be. I don’t want to give awayto many clues to what happens in the story, I want people to be encouraged bythis to go and read all of the parts themselves! But there are somespecific points in part 6 that I want to touch on in more detail, so if youhave not read the story stop now and go and read it!   The public humiliationscene with the convenience store was quite unexpected, yet the emotion, thefeeling, and the strong characters are what really shine through for me!  His feelings were so real, I felt sorry forhim, even as I marvelled at how strong, confident and evil the women werebeing.  Yet never once did it feel wrongor out of character. I do find myself, as part6 goes on, wondering just how much plotting and planning went into preparingfor this weekend… Moving on from the shop tothe woods, where he is left tied up, complete with the note… First I just want to pointout how stupid and dangerous this would be in real life!  Now that I have gotten that off of my chest,given the serious lack of experience and history with bondage of these women itactually makes perfect sense, it all feels very real and valid for them to havedone this, apparently feeling that he is in such an isolated place that no one wouldever discover him, and that it was all quite safe. When he isdiscovered…  again it is the emotionsthat shine through, the way he feels and reacts, it all came to life for me,and in the end it worked out OK, which is always a must for a story I can enjoyand re-read. Jumping to the very bottomof part 6, first Barb and her situation. As I read this it “came to me”, the reason Barb changed her mind waswhen she realised that she would have to go through with ALL of what had beenplanned, and would no longer be in charge, would not be able to pick and choosehow far she went. I have this image in myhead of them having this plan for what is next, and Barb wanting to go throughwith some of it, so putting herself forward for this, but not realising thather friends would, of course, make her go through with all of it.  Once she realised this, perhaps when theystarted stripping her clothes off of her it was far to late. Again the questions, whydid they have to go and leave him like that? Where did they go?  What werethey doing? The final point, besides yetanother very good “cliff hanger” ending to part 6, in the final paragraph the authorhas Julie and Barb exchanging these (presumably very ominous) smiles.  Yet this does not make sense, it has to bee Julieand Fran exchanging the smiles, since Barb is also all tied up.  A minor slip, but one that was rather obviousto me. So, the important question,when do I get to read the next parts??? I want them now!!!