Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
pax
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by pax »

Veseste wrote:I am looking for a story about a woman who is trying to spy on a meeting by a rival company. The meeting is taking place at a BDSM club, with rubber slaves in every room. The woman manages to convince one of the mistresses at the club to disguise her as a slave and place her in the room for the meeting so she can listen in.

After getting dressed the Mistress teases the woman by leaving her alone leashed to a wall, where another mistress (who isn't in on the secret) assumes the protagonist is a normal slave and almost walks away with her. I remember there being a significance about the slaves having numbered collars, and the protagonist doesn't have one.

After the tease, the first mistress comes back and takes the girl into a room, then straps her into one of the pieces of furniture: either the bar or a table. The girl waits, and worries she got tricked and left in the wrong room, but the company people show up and start talking about their secret plans. Then at the end, the mistress comes back, points out the protagonist strapped to the table(or whatever) and says basically "as promised, this is the girl from <rival company> who wanted to spy on you. Have fun with her."
Just ran across this, think its what you're looking for:
http://www.storysite.org/story/anotherb ... er~01.html

pax
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pax »

tigger wrote:Hi, looking for a story called "into the corner" which used to be on xaxasissy's weblog,
but that is not discontinued,
anyone know where i can find a copy ?
This it? Looks like there's 3 parts...
http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/read ... 1574093825

pax
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pax »

nikki_x wrote:Can anyone recommend a story/stories which are on the very extreme side? Such things don't seem to be very popular. One I particularly like is Part Time, the human toilet part to that I really liked.
Things involving long term slavery and body modification, surgery, very severe bondage, electricity, torture etc.
Thanks!
Here are Thndrsharks stories:
http://thndrshark.blogspot.com/

It hasn't been updated in a while, and is missing some stories.
You can go here to read the ones missing, I really liked "Visits"
http://web.archive.org/web/201007220821 ... S/stories/

rubberdc
Unfettered Newbie

knights in armour

Unread post by rubberdc »

Hi , Im new here and looking for a story that i think was on Grometsplaza some time ago.It was about a cruel set of guys that would torture females and were revenged by another few guys, The cruel ones were heavily into medieval torture and they got their comeuppance by being welded into suit of armour , to their saddles with their mouths gagged with pear shaped gags and their cock imprisoned in tubes with one gauntleted hand gripping the shaft and the other having to guide the horses they were riding. the two of the knights were then taken into a public square and left ....they couldnt get out of the armour themselves .....
I woudl really like to try on a full suit of armour and would enjoy being encased in tight rubber or duct tape.

marius146
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by marius146 »

Hi there
Looking for a story I once read about two girls working in an adult store. At the end of the day, a male customer comes and is shown some bondage items, demonstrated on one of the girls. He suddenly takes the shop girls as hostages, for he wants to rob the safe, but the safe is secured with a time lock or something like that. So he didn't get the money of the shop, instead, he starts to play with the two shop girls as "reward" for his lost money.
Does anyone know this story?
Thanks

sull88
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sull88 »

Hi everyone, I am trying to find a story where a moralist organization captures women and injects their breasts with a solution to make them hollow and hard. They also treat the pussy lips the same way telling the victim" you won't get even a toothpick in there". Any help would be great, Thanks, sull

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

sull88 wrote:Hi everyone, I am trying to find a story where a moralist organization captures women and injects their breasts with a solution to make them hollow and hard. They also treat the pussy lips the same way telling the victim" you won't get even a toothpick in there". Any help would be great, Thanks, sull
Poor Melanie by Ryric
Cheers!

syryn <>--+-

sull88
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sull88 »

Thanks Syryn you are the best at this sort of thing. Keep up the great work. Sullhttp://www.boundforum.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=16&t=97266#

Chronos
Chair Bound

Unread post by Chronos »

Hi, I'm looking for a chastity story that i read a good while ago, about a man
who purchases a used chastity belt from a woman,without reading the fine print
finds out that the sale was for the ownership of the belt, but not the key.

if anyone knows the name of this story, or it sounds familiar help would be much
appreciated !

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Fine print... OOPS!!!
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

wjk1946
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by wjk1946 »

The story regarding the purchase of a used belt is a woman, not a man.

It is titled, "The Highest Bidder."

It can be found here:

http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/10600

fritam
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by fritam »

I am looking for a story where a woman found a chastity belt at a friends house and try's it on when she gets startled and accidentally locks the lock and gets stuck in it.
Thanks

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

fritam wrote:I am looking for a story where a woman found a chastity belt at a friends house and try's it on when she gets startled and accidentally locks the lock and gets stuck in it.
Is this what you're looking for? http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/gwen.htm

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

Hallo.

I have occasionally tried searching for a story I read perhaps 10 to 15 years ago, but which seems to have disappeared. I did ask about it here some years ago, but thought I'd try again: new people may get to read this, and may know about it.
     It was called "Sleepsack Idyll", and was really just about a whole night spent trapped helplessly in a leather sleepsack. It was consensual, and the prisoner had not been put in forcibly against his will. It sounds a bit ordinary, but the story described in very minute detail exactly what it felt like to be trapped in a sleepsack for hours on end.
     I don't remember who the author was, but I do recall the title was exactly as I gave it. I have tried Googling for it occasionally, but it really seems to be gone now. (It wasn't on Gromet's Plaza, in case anyone suggests I look there.)
     Does anyone know anything about this story, or where I might find it?
     Thanks.

Regards, Michael.

psy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by psy »

Looking for a story I read probably almost a decade ago, in it a (male) character purchased a trunk from a garage sale or the like. The (older) woman selling it is sort of ominous during the exchange.
Taking it home the guy opens it up and finds (I think) rubber garmets, the main thing I remember after that point is after becoming completely dressed in rubber he changes himself into a rubber Mistress and changes his sheets into rubber as well. The story cut off at about that point when I read it, I've never managed to find it again/don't know if it was ever "finished."

thehappyjoe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by thehappyjoe »

First post in years...

The story I'm looking for involves a girl who agrees to be a guy's slave for a few days and discovers it is the life for her. What I remember as being unique is that in the opening, she wakes up in a cell that is basically a giant fishbowl with hidden stairs, a big glass room she can't find any way out of. It's a fairly long story, with a rival female mistress and possibly a wedding, but I can't find it anywhere.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

That one was on The Writings of Leviticus. Look for stories by Jo in the Bondage Section.

thehappyjoe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by thehappyjoe »

ruru67 wrote:That one was on The Writings of Leviticus. Look for stories by Jo in the Bondage Section.
That was it! Thanks! Not as good as I remember, but worth a re-read.

obsedian
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by obsedian »

I read a lesbian bdsm story years ago, but I can't seem to find it now. If I remember correctly there were 2 women, one of them was a computer programmer (the submissive) or something, and the other was either a police officer or a secruity guard (the dominant). In any event, I think they met one another at the gym, and things progressed....

Eventually they ended up going to the police officer/secruity guards holiday cottage/cabin (I can't remember what they called it), and got up to kinky things. The dominant ended up putting handcuffs on the computer programmer and putting her into a jail cell which was in the basement. I then believe it came to a conclusion and briefly explained how the submissive computer programmer now worked at home in the other woman's apartment on her computer, whilst chained to the desk.

If anybody knows this story, please tell me. I greatly appreciate it.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

Wow! Well, this type of story is my specialty, I suppose... But, unfortunately, I haven't a clue what it might be. Darn! Do you have any recollection of a character name or what site you were on when you saw it?

I was thinking that there was a slim chance that it would be a Katherine Travis story... but, no, I could not find a good match...

syryn <>--+-