Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
SadisticNerd
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by SadisticNerd »

Newbie1 wrote:actually I know the story I'm looking for now does anyone have it it's called submissiveland.
I am looking for this one as well!!!!

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

FOUND your Story! *Posted Here*

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Newbie1 wrote:actually I know the story I'm looking for now does anyone have it it's called submissiveland.
NEWBIE wrote: I think the story u are looking for is called Submissiveland
sorry but I can't remember what site it's on though.

d3vious_g3nius wrote:Here ya' go: Submissiveland 2011-03-21 16:30:20
Earlier in this thread I provided the LINK! Sounds great right... sadly, the story seems to have been removed. OR I just couldn't use GU's search function to deliver the goods :(

EDIT
: ACTUALLY... wayback machine SAVE: http://web.archive.org/web/201109060125 ... ecid/27024

Boom baby, who luv's ya :) Why d.g of course :P
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Newbie1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Newbie1 »

Thanks dude I did have that story in my collection a long time ago when I had the original Newbie name lol but then I lost all of my collection of stories vids and pics at the time when my laptop took a big old shit lol Had to get a new one and have been slowly rebuilding my collection.

Newbie1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Newbie1 »

looking for another story it involves a interrogation type setting with some special solution being places on two women I think it's called Firedance or something to that effect

bdtwo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bdtwo »

Looking for the name of a story. The only details I can remember are fuzzy, but it involved 2 women. I am not sure if she inherited or was somehow rich from other means, but she had money, felt lonely. Not sure but I think it was a distant relative, that comes to stay, she befriends her, then the cousin(relative) introduces a game to capture her in bondage. Not sure where it went from there. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks

Geetwo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Geetwo »

Sounds like "Relatively Restrained" which was written by me and is available on my free site www.geetwostories.com

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

I just wanted to say, Geetwo, that I love your website and all the stories that you have posted there over the years. Thanks for sharing your hard work with us. Many of your stories have inspired my own fiction.

syrynsmyth

<>--+-
Key: A Novel
http://keysong.blogspot.com

sull88
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sull88 »

Happy Holidays everyone. I am looking for a story about a wheelchair/brace pretender who along with his girlfriend/wife travels to a middle east country and she does not comply with the dress code and is arrested and punished by being circumcised. He is found out to be a pretender an punished as well. Any help would be great. Thanks, Sull

The Half Heard
Chair Bound

Unread post by The Half Heard »

I've had no luck finding this, hopefully someone else has it bookmarked or a really good memory.

Looking for a story (duh), it's F/m, involving permanent chastity - but reluctant, the guy has gone to get a chastity device installed because all he does is masturbate all the time. The nurse installing the chastity has him restrained to a chair, and he tries to back out towards the end but to no avail.

Hopefully someone can help :D

Cheers,

the half heard.

Geetwo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Geetwo »

HI, I'm looking for a story that begins with a female spacepilot on a solo, deep space voyage who learns her ship is carrying a deactivated sex-droid being returned for repair after malfunctioning. She switches it on and it immediately captures and binds her, forcing her to submit and serve it as his slave and sextoy. After several months, with the ship approaching its destination, it releases her, returns to its shipping crate and switches off. Forgetting that she is naked and bears marks from her captivity, she answers a video call and realises, too late, that the communications officer has seen her and strongly suspects what has happened.
Any pointers to this story would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Geetwo

WShadow
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by WShadow »

Geetwo wrote:HI, I'm looking for a story that begins with a female spacepilot on a solo, deep space voyage who learns her ship is carrying a deactivated sex-droid being returned for repair after malfunctioning. She switches it on and it immediately captures and binds her, forcing her to submit and serve it as his slave and sextoy. After several months, with the ship approaching its destination, it releases her, returns to its shipping crate and switches off. Forgetting that she is naked and bears marks from her captivity, she answers a video call and realises, too late, that the communications officer has seen her and strongly suspects what has happened.
Any pointers to this story would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Geetwo

Maybe this one?

http://www.flogmasterstories.com/storybank/android.html

foudn it at eighth post on google while searching for "female space pilot sex-droid malfunctioning bondage"

Geetwo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Geetwo »

Thanks WShadow, that's the one.

magobaltasar
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by magobaltasar »

Trying to find a story I vaguely recall involving a psycho/serial kidnapper, who kept his victims in long term bondage and sensorial deprivation, escaping from prison (maybe faking his death?) and ambushing the policewoman who arrested him in a hotel room. After a struggle, she is beaten and kidnapped, to be subjected to the same kind of treatment.

It was closer to horror than to titillation, but it contained vivid descriptions of heavy bondage and I would be interested in re-reading it, if this sounds familiar to anyone.

In case it helps, I think that it contained one or two small illustrations.

subgrrl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by subgrrl »

Finally Free Again by urglamp (dirk?) on DeviantArt.

<>--+-
Key: A Novel
http://keysong.blogspot.com

tigger
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tigger »

i have read a story called FINDING MYSELF, by Enya Pierre, but it is incomplete and I can't remember which site it was on, does anyone have an end for it or know which site it was on, did a search on various search engine's with no luck, i can post what i have if anyone wants to read it..........thanks

index817
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by index817 »

Hi, searching for a story that I read maybe 3-4 years ago. In it one girl had bought a golden(maybe, not sure) statue that has magic on it that if you imagin smth and look on that statue for some seconds it would become true(things like piercings,...)

puppydoll
Chair Bound

Unread post by puppydoll »

I'm looking for a story about a submissive girl, who goes back to her high school reunion. She is the submissive to a motivational speaker.
He takes her to her reunion in a really sexy dress; she runs into some of her old classmates (who hated her?) and trick her to take off her dress in the bathroom, then they run away with it.

Later, all these friends from her HS come out as bondage lovers as well.

Help?

airmat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by airmat »

Hi,

I'm looking for stories themed around a hospital/spa/resort/institutional setting where subs (preferable female) are kept in orgasm denial or chastity.

The Half Heard
Chair Bound

Unread post by The Half Heard »

Hoping someone can help me out here.

Fairly certain the story involved latex, and a female model. I thought the T-Immobile story by Ty M Goode was it, but it's not.

I seem to remember the end of the story, the unwilling captive is inside a box where her breathing out inflates the rubber tighter onto her body, so she can still breathe in, but breathing out just makes her more captive to the latex.

Anyone able to help?

gigelcom
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by gigelcom »

Hello,

I'm looking for a story and I only have a fragment of it:

"Elaine had made two mistakes. One was to be incredibly beautiful. The
other was to be hiking alone on a remote mountain trail. Now she was
spread, naked, tied to posts inside a ramshackle cabin. The two
hillbillies who had captured her, stripped her, and tied her sat before
her drinking whiskey. She had tried to plead with them but they had gagged
her with her panties. Now she just stood waiting for whatever was to come
next. Her toes barely touching the floor, her chest heaving, her long
black hair cascading down her back, she was a vision of erotic beauty.
"Well, babe," said one of the men, "time for some fun."
He grabbed a multi-stranded whip from a hook on the wall and approached
the bound beauty....."

The fragment is posted here http://understories.com/understories/dj ... agcom.html (the 3rd one), but I remember I've read the whole story somewhere once. I think it's called "The Hiker" or "The Hitchhiker" but I'm not sure.

THANK YOU!