Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
Geetwo
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by Geetwo »

@fereak

You might like to try my story "One Pound Ponygirl" on my free story site http://www.geetwostories.com

@Cod3ck1ll4

There are also several long-term bondage stories that you might enjoy on my site as well.

poppynods
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by poppynods »

Sorry I posted in the wrong place.

I'm looking for a chastity story and I wonder if anyone here knew the name. It was about a woman that receives a chastity belt from an anonymous source. She tries it on and it locks on her. The Chasity belt was electronic and forced her to do certain things. When she phone the manufacturer of the belt the woman that answers tells her it is stuck until time runs out, but that she can reduce it by using accessories to the belt (being a bra and a hobble chain if I recall). It eventual turns out that the that the woman at the manufacturer has been planning the whole thing. Eventually the woman becomes completely controlled by the belt.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

I was talking about this very story only last week, saying how I'd enjoyed the tale but had forgotten the title to read it again, when my friend (correctly) suggested it was this.

http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/18176

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

OK, my turn to ask, not a story, as such, but a website...
I found this from someone here or from BoundAnna, but:
There were several stories, some involving forced nudity, One story I'm looking for, and there were several stories that continued what she went through...

The girl is in college and she and 2 friends are challenged to a streaker run, they will strip, and the 4(?) one hid their clothes on the other side of the campus. After the wait time, all 3 broke from cover and ran, and some hiding too, to where their clothes were hid. All except for the main character, her clothes were not left there. The other girls could not share anything because they were left just one of each clothing type: 1 shirt and 1 shorts, not under wear.
It turns out that the 4th girl had it out for the main character and did not leave her clothes there and kept them instead.

Later when she gets caught by the campus security and taken to the deans house, to keep out of trouble, she says she is just practicing her religion, Nudist, then she must complete her time in collage nude...

I can't find what site I found this on, and my history didn't help...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

TechMcGregor
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TechMcGregor »

Looking for one where a guy is hiding in his house for his wife or girlfriend to 'kidnap' her but when someone comes I it's actually her friend or sister or someone she knows that looks like her and he just doesn't know it and binds her in a hood and goes to town on her teasing and making her cum. Eventually his wife/gf/something comes home and discovers them and that person asks to have it keep going.

Please help! Not sure if it was under bondage stories or latex because of the hood.
Thanks
G

airmat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by airmat »

@poppynods

That story is "too quick to click" and is found at http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/18176

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

DarkLizerd wrote:OK, my turn to ask, not a story, as such, but a website...
I found this from someone here or from BoundAnna, but:
There were several stories, some involving forced nudity, One story I'm looking for, and there were several stories that continued what she went through...

The girl is in college and she and 2 friends are challenged to a streaker run, they will strip, and the 4(?) one hid their clothes on the other side of the campus. After the wait time, all 3 broke from cover and ran, and some hiding too, to where their clothes were hid. All except for the main character, her clothes were not left there. The other girls could not share anything because they were left just one of each clothing type: 1 shirt and 1 shorts, not under wear.
It turns out that the 4th girl had it out for the main character and did not leave her clothes there and kept them instead.

Later when she gets caught by the campus security and taken to the deans house, to keep out of trouble, she says she is just practicing her religion, Nudist, then she must complete her time in collage nude...

I can't find what site I found this on, and my history didn't help...
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: I found it, thanks for the post in permabond thread, that's where I found it before...
The site is/was http://www.writingsofleviticus.thekinkyserver.com/
And the story:
The Unintentional Nudist
by TrackJim
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Some time ago, I read a rather good story about a place that provided male donors for artificial insemination. The catch was that all of the male donors were kept in strict bondage 23/7, allowed an hour of "free time" each day. Their female captors were ruthless in their restraints, bathing, etc., and when they "milked" their charges. I am wanting to say that it was on the now-defunct(sadly) Tied and True Tales site, but the Wayback Machine doesn't seem to have the story I am looking for. The tale opens with a man's girlfriend "doublecrossing" him, and signing him over to the facility. Does it ring a bell with anyone?

Also, the links to stories at the beginning of this thread do not lead anywhere. I wasn't sure if anyone knew. :)

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

boundBinder wrote:Some time ago, I read a rather good story about a place that provided male donors for artificial insemination. The catch was that all of the male donors were kept in strict bondage 23/7, allowed an hour of "free time" each day. Their female captors were ruthless in their restraints, bathing, etc., and when they "milked" their charges. I am wanting to say that it was on the now-defunct(sadly) Tied and True Tales site, but the Wayback Machine doesn't seem to have the story I am looking for. The tale opens with a man's girlfriend "doublecrossing" him, and signing him over to the facility. Does it ring a bell with anyone?

Also, the links to stories at the beginning of this thread do not lead anywhere. I wasn't sure if anyone knew. :)
TTT can be found via Gromet's Plaza.

I looked for your story but unfortunately was unable to see it. :cry:

There may be others you might like to revisit though. :D

http://www.tiedandtruetales.com/

tarnhi
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tarnhi »

Where can I find the "bane program" story that was referenced in the comments for the convention? I've tried google and searching this site but no luck.

Chronos
Chair Bound

Unread post by Chronos »

tarnhi wrote:Where can I find the "bane program" story that was referenced in the comments for the convention? I've tried google and searching this site but no luck.
I believe you may be referring to "Eudeamon" by Evil Dolly.
which can be found at her website here:
http://www.evil-dolly.com/stories.html

tarnhi
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tarnhi »

Thanks, one more if anyone can remember this one. I'm not sure what site I read this one on but I've checked pretty thoroughly with no luck. It was a ponygirl story about a school where being a ponygirl was a fairly normal activity like any other sport. The interaction between the ponygirl/trainer who was another student was friendly. Thanks in advance.

bumpkin
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bumpkin »

I can’t remember what site I read this story on but it was about a guy who’s wife set a dinner up for him. It was at her best friend’s house who he had a thing for. She also invited his former college girl friend and a couple more girls that he was attracted to. As they’re coming in the house someone whispered to him to not agree to anything. Needless to say offers are made and before he knows it he’s agree to a year of being a slave.
Anyone recognize it? I’ve tried to search different possible titles but I can’t come up with anything.

nikki_x
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by nikki_x »

Can anyone recommend a story/stories which are on the very extreme side? Such things don't seem to be very popular. One I particularly like is Part Time, the human toilet part to that I really liked.
Things involving long term slavery and body modification, surgery, very severe bondage, electricity, torture etc.
Thanks!

subgrrl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by subgrrl »

While not a perfect match for your preferred tags, the permabondf thread that is further down the list in this section of the forum has about 80 stories that somewhat match your interests.

WShadow
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by WShadow »

nikki_x wrote:Can anyone recommend a story/stories which are on the very extreme side? Such things don't seem to be very popular. One I particularly like is Part Time, the human toilet part to that I really liked.
Things involving long term slavery and body modification, surgery, very severe bondage, electricity, torture etc.
Thanks!
I think story called "New World Order" will be good for you:

Code: Select all

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=188

summer_rose
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by summer_rose »

Hi all

I was looking for a story a while ago, the story was about a slave girl that got tricked into wearing some enchanted jewellery and they become shackles. She gets stuck in them. There are also a lot of pictures with the story. I think she was a a serving girl and the blacksmith tried to free her but she could not. Does anyone remember this story, it was called something called lepricorn jewellery. Her feet are also shackled.

Geetwo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Geetwo »

@summer-rose
The story (partial) and drawings you are looking for is called Dwarf Jewellery and is on Grigbert's site at www.grigbertz.com

Geetwo

airmat
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by airmat »

south l8x wrote:
pax wrote:This story (which is awesome imo) is from Pete that had karenfetishworld.com, but his site is no longer up. I have been searching for a while for ANY of his stories anywhere else. I even tried emailing him, (we had some correspondence when he decided to stop his writing, and I wanted to give him my thanks), but the email came back undeliverable. I just PM'd him on here, (username: Pete) asking if there is some way to get a copy of his stories. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
south wrote:really annoyed with myself for resorting to this as I can't find it again: Story involved a woman who was travelling to an appointment (job/customer or something), she stopped in some remote town, had a problem with her car and had to stay over.  Resulted in her ending up in some sort of groundhog day, each day her getting drawn more and more into the weird outfits being sold in a shop in the town - corset etc. Until she ends up in a very extreme outfit locked on her. thats the gist - anyone know where I can find it again?  I read it quite recently which is what is so annoying about having 'lost' it!
 Thanks for that - although I'm actually sure it's not one of his, or at least, I don't think I saw it there.  I read this only 2-3 months ago, as you say, his website has been down or at least unchanged for a looooong time.
[/quote][/quote]

Anyone found a link to this traveling sales woman?

freelybounduk
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by freelybounduk »

https://sites.google.com/site/karenfeti ... sc-stories - story is called de ja vu
airmat wrote:
south l8x wrote:
pax wrote:This story (which is awesome imo) is from Pete that had karenfetishworld.com, but his site is no longer up. I have been searching for a while for ANY of his stories anywhere else. I even tried emailing him, (we had some correspondence when he decided to stop his writing, and I wanted to give him my thanks), but the email came back undeliverable. I just PM'd him on here, (username: Pete) asking if there is some way to get a copy of his stories. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
 Thanks for that - although I'm actually sure it's not one of his, or at least, I don't think I saw it there.  I read this only 2-3 months ago, as you say, his website has been down or at least unchanged for a looooong time.
[/quote]

Anyone found a link to this traveling sales woman?[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]