Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
Langewappe
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by Langewappe »

Is it "lost in translation"?

KevBowler300
Strict Strappado

Unread post by KevBowler300 »

http://www.grometsplaza.net/boundstorie ... ation.html Thanks for the extra help in finding it
Ladies and gentlemen and variations thereupon...
30/M/IN
Packaging, contortion, anything kinky

Wife in control
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Wife in control »

Thats the story Thank you very much WIC

Wife in control
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks for the link WIC

Dianag
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Dianag »

The story I'm loking for concerns a woman who is housekeeper to a doctor. She discovers a hidden room full of rubber clothing, tries some on is discovered by the doctor and finds herself as his rubber clad "dolly." can anyone help me find  this?

BallGagFan30
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BallGagFan30 »

I'm wondering if anybody has come across any stories by Felix Dartmouth?  I have really enjoyed the few stories of his that I've been able to find.
Anyone know of any similar authors or story genres, specifically with using BDSM level restraints (ball gag, etc) in real life situations like court and etc?

Darqside
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Darqside »

I'm gonna go for a crapshoot here and ask if anyone knows of any stories where a latex outfit is the tool used in bondage?  I know that's rather broad, but I'm looking for stories where the clothing does the binding and not anything else.
My big list of kinks (from top to bottom):
Long Rubber Hair, Rubber Skin, Posture Collar, Inflateable Breasts, Thick Rubber Corset, Hobble Corset Dress, Inflateable Butt, Rubber Pussy Fetish, Molded Ballet Boot Ultra High Heels

BoundWelder
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BoundWelder »

http://www.grometsplaza.net/latex/stori ... napse.html I thought I knew more but I can't seem to find them. Dom.

Wife in control
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for any mummification or bondage stories with the male and female bound together.I know of only one on gromets site. http://www.mummified.net/storiesek/emil ... 2.htmlAlso I know of the " The Cube" one of gladwraps old stories. Thats it. Any help would be welcomeWIC

rubberwolf
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by rubberwolf »

Stories with a court room or official feel?  How about "The Institute?"  It is listed in the links section (Have not got URL to hand at moment). Clothes as bondage? http://www.grometsplaza.net/latex/stori ... rcuit.html EnjoyRubberwolf 

Sarius
Chair Bound

Unread post by Sarius »

[quote="evie"]I read a story a while ago (over a year) about a girl who was a burglar, she broke into a house and found a catsuit, she put it on and some other things, a chastity belt and collar as I remember, I think the owner came back and locked her into it, anyone remember it or have a link to the story?[/quote]Evie,I think that's called catburglar, on BDSM library... or something similar... if I find it I'll link it for you.Hope this helps,S.

rubberwolf
Tightly Hogtied

Stories with clothing as bondage - found another link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/confiningclothing/ Enjoy

evie
Chair Bound

Unread post by evie »

Thanks very much, not seen that site for ages, I found the story too :) xxhttp://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=765

rubberwolf
Tightly Hogtied

Dianag.  That rubber room story is: http://www.grometsplaza.net/latex/stori ... stant.html There are a few others in Allatex's section that have a similar feel, like 'Inheritance' and 'Hazels Last Call'.  You might also look for a story called the 'Secretary', also in the latex section. Enjoy

Dianag
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Dianag »

Rubberwolf,        Many, many thanks. I knew that story was around somewhere! I've read "Inheritance" and enjoyed it as well, so I'll have to look up "Hazel's Last Call." Thanks again.

anon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by anon »

I am looking for a specific story. the main charcter ties her self up using weights to pull her tits through a tube with metal spikes inside it if she does not escape in time. the tubes are meant to be un-removable. I thought i read it on grommets, but i havn't been able to find it for the life of me.

phoebe
Forever Mummified

Unread post by phoebe »

[quote="anon"]I am looking for a specific story. the main charcter ties her self up using weights to pull her tits through a tube with metal spikes inside it if she does not escape in time. the tubes are meant to be un-removable. I thought i read it on grommets, but i havn't been able to find it for the life of me.[/quote]Hi Anon. Would your story be this one:/forum_posts.asp?TID=1934phoebe

anon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by anon »

Phoebe,

Thank you for the reply, but it wasn't the story i was seeking. I think i saw it on grommets, but I've searched it high and low, and no success.

Edit: Found it! Kate's Test
http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... 2007-06-06 03:26:28

Hell Bomb
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Hell Bomb »

Has Anyone seen any stories about predicament boundage or forniphilia Plz Let ME Know Thx

Sarius
Chair Bound

Unread post by Sarius »

Hey folks, I may have already asked you, but I'm looking for a story I read YEARS ago, way back when I was first getting into BDSM, which I haven't seen since.The story, if I remember it correctly, is about a wife's revenge on the woman who her husband slept with.It goes through their meeting, a few rather nasty tortures on the girl, followed by her, I think, waking up to find a solid ring through her pussy lips, effectively "stapling" her shut... I think that was the term used in the story.Does anyone have any recollection of this, or even better, know where I can find a copy of it?This has been driving me nuts for about 3 weeks now as I told a friend about it and now she wants to read it too.Serious kudos to anyone who can find this... or did I dream it all...? S.Sarius2007-06-17 02:40:03