Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
psy
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by psy »

marius146 wrote:Hi there

I'm desperately looking for a story I can't recall the name or the author:
It's about a young girl who has not enough money and applies for a job (in a studio?). She is very unexperienced in sexual matters and has to answer some questions in the job interview about her experiences in bondage etc. When one of the hostesses for bondage sessions has to cancel her appointment, she convinces the staff to let her help out and to be strictly bound for the client to let him play with her.
When the female boss learns about it, she want's to stop but due to some misunderstanding, she gets convinced the young girl wants to continue and even encrease her grade of bondage/torture. A female stuff member who almost lost her job because of that situation take revenge on the young girl and keeps her tightly bound and helpless, even putting on a strict chastity belt and a tight collar which smells very much of a recent cum orgy...
That last part I really kept in mind, because this was so special...

May you can help me find it? Really tried all other possibilities, but no success!
Thanks in advance
Try http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/10177 Chapter 6 sounds exactly like what you described.

psy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by psy »

I'm looking for a story that I read several years ago online, it's focused on a female scientist; while doing analysis of some sort of new material she accidentally gets a sample on herself. The sample ends up forming a latex/rubber-like second skin over her body; over the course of the story it dominates her, including sprouting plugs in her ass and cunt. It primarily focuses on teasing her iirc, I remember in particular that she tries to blow of sexual steam by performing blowjobs only for her "suit" to eventually react by sprouting a penis gag. The whole time she continues to work at her job as well as receiving some comfort from her boyfriend (another scientist at the facility), although the suits treatment of her becomes progressively more onerous.
The story ends with the suit spawning a second copy of her - it turns out that the original "sample" was some weird creature that was found deep in the ocean and it was using her for reproduction, with the original accident actually being engineered by the company. Despite all this the main character is happy with the situation (some sort of beneficial effects from being in the suit? I can't remember) closing out the story by tricking/encouraging her boyfriend to go through the same process of suit-encased sexual torment.

Thanks in advance if anyone recognizes the above/can point me towards a copy!

south l8x
Chair Bound

Unread post by south l8x »

There is a story I've read a couple of times that I can't find at the moment & it is annoying me: Gist is a guy has to go into his office to reset something, but he's cross-dressed by the time he realises/the problem happens - thinks he'll get away with it but is spotted on the security cameras. Follow up is the boss gets him to come to a party with other staff where he has to CD again as a maid, serving guests.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. :D

marius146
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by marius146 »

psy wrote:
marius146 wrote:Hi there

I'm desperately looking for a story I can't recall the name or the author:
It's about a young girl who has not enough money and applies for a job (in a studio?). She is very unexperienced in sexual matters and has to answer some questions in the job interview about her experiences in bondage etc. When one of the hostesses for bondage sessions has to cancel her appointment, she convinces the staff to let her help out and to be strictly bound for the client to let him play with her.
When the female boss learns about it, she want's to stop but due to some misunderstanding, she gets convinced the young girl wants to continue and even encrease her grade of bondage/torture. A female stuff member who almost lost her job because of that situation take revenge on the young girl and keeps her tightly bound and helpless, even putting on a strict chastity belt and a tight collar which smells very much of a recent cum orgy...
That last part I really kept in mind, because this was so special...

May you can help me find it? Really tried all other possibilities, but no success!
Thanks in advance
Try http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/10177 Chapter 6 sounds exactly like what you described.
It's excactly the one is was looking for!!!! You are great, thanks!!!!

south l8x
Chair Bound

Unread post by south l8x »

south l8x wrote:There is a story I've read a couple of times that I can't find at the moment & it is annoying me: Gist is a guy has to go into his office to reset something, but he's cross-dressed by the time he realises/the problem happens - thinks he'll get away with it but is spotted on the security cameras. Follow up is the boss gets him to come to a party with other staff where he has to CD again as a maid, serving guests.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. :D
Somehow managed to find it, almost by accident, not long after posting the question!

this was it, in case anyone else likes the idea too :D
http://www.latexstories.net/storiesek/the_game.html

head_2_toe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by head_2_toe »

am looking for a story where guy goes in a warehouse has a m2f transformation becomes a rubberdoll get put in a container where he now she is found by a dock worker think it was on gromets plaza if you find anything could you let us know cheers x

tigger
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tigger »

Hi, looking for a story called "into the corner" which used to be on xaxasissy's weblog,
but that is not discontinued,
anyone know where i can find a copy ?

DemonOne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by DemonOne »

Hi, I'm looking for a few stories that follow a certain theme that I like, It can be in different stories not just compiled in one big story.

Stuff I Like:

Fornophilia I think I spelled that correctly, when women are converted to furniture, Like in Ding Dong

Body Modification - I.E The vacuum in my life on gromets

Non-consensual slavery and bondage

Forced Training - Stories where the slave is forced to do something or get punished, I.E From a story, Don't drop the dildo from your pussy or get punishment.

Vaginal Training - I guess it falls under the forced training category. I think its called Kegal exercises but being forced to do so.

Predicament Bondage - Broken in bondage on literotica is an example I can come up with.

I really like forced training and heavy body modification.

Please and thank you :)

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

Go see the "permabondf" thread a few threads down the page from here. Contribute to the catalog if you find something that fits the category.

For a small taste of that thread go to read "An Unorthodox Life" by Absolutist. Sounds like something that you might like.

lemonade_29
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lemonade_29 »

hi, I'm Iooking for a story found on bdsmlibrary. The intro was about a doctor choosing a replacement for a women who needs a replacement ass... There were two sizes, and the doctor chooses the oversized one, resulting in the women having to wear a plug all the time.
thanks

Switchman2002
Unfettered Newbie

Twins working a con game

Unread post by Switchman2002 »

I am looking for a story in which a woman bets a wealthy man that she can escape any tie. The terms of the bet are that they will meet at a set time/place after the tie. If she shows up, she wins cash. If she doesn't, he wins her. She wins with the help of her twin, but on the rematch, he is on to the scam, and he wins them both.

Any thoughts?

Switchman2002
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Twins working a con game

Unread post by Switchman2002 »

This one is driving me nuts. So, I thought more detail might help.

The con works like this:

The man ties the woman up and leaves her (in her house, or apartment or hotel, I can't quite recall). Some time later, he waits at a designated location (a restaurant?). The bound woman's twin sister meets the man at the designated time/place to prove that she escaped. She collects the money and then goes to the bound woman to free her.

The con works the first time, and they decide to try a second time.

The second time, the man kidnaps the twin sister before he ties up the woman. He leaves the tied up twin in the closet of the room where he ties up the woman, and after the designated time has elapsed, the man returns to claim them both as his prize.

I also vaguely recall that the man may have a twin, as well, who helps him kidnap the woman's twin.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Veseste
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Veseste »

I am looking for a story about a woman who is trying to spy on a meeting by a rival company. The meeting is taking place at a BDSM club, with rubber slaves in every room. The woman manages to convince one of the mistresses at the club to disguise her as a slave and place her in the room for the meeting so she can listen in.

After getting dressed the Mistress teases the woman by leaving her alone leashed to a wall, where another mistress (who isn't in on the secret) assumes the protagonist is a normal slave and almost walks away with her. I remember there being a significance about the slaves having numbered collars, and the protagonist doesn't have one.

After the tease, the first mistress comes back and takes the girl into a room, then straps her into one of the pieces of furniture: either the bar or a table. The girl waits, and worries she got tricked and left in the wrong room, but the company people show up and start talking about their secret plans. Then at the end, the mistress comes back, points out the protagonist strapped to the table(or whatever) and says basically "as promised, this is the girl from <rival company> who wanted to spy on you. Have fun with her."

The Half Heard
Chair Bound

Unread post by The Half Heard »

If anyone could help, it'd be appreciated.

It's a story that starts with the girl making her way to a cabin, gets into her sleeping bag - which has been modified by her partner - and gets stuck, and then a wilderness guide comes along, adds to the bondage, and ends up suspending her under a bridge.

I could have sworn it was on Utopiastories, but no luck finding it.

syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by syryn »

The Snowsuit by Philber
Cheers!

The Half Heard
Chair Bound

Unread post by The Half Heard »

Thank you so much!

fritam
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by fritam »

i am looking for a story called vanishing point 2
i was about a woman the ties herself up on a beach and throws a metal bar that is attached to her in quicksand.

shancsh
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by shancsh »

fritam wrote:i am looking for a story called vanishing point 2
i was about a woman the ties herself up on a beach and throws a metal bar that is attached to her in quicksand.
Found it from the forum of Gromet's Plaza
http://grometsplaza.net/forum/index.php?topic=279.0

nshroudight
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by nshroudight »

Hey guys, I am new here.

I recalled a story which I read a few months back.

3 guys and 2 females are involved. I'll name the females X and Z.

The plot goes something like this :
X has a fetish all along, but was shy about it. Only Z knew about it.

One day, one of the guys A, told the other 2 guys that Z has a surprise for them. However, to see the surprise, the 2 guys have to be restrained by Z. The 2 other guys agreed.

On the day of the surprise, Z brought the 3 guys to a place. A wasn't allowed to see the surprise, because he was related to X or Z or ??. I can't remember.

X was bound and gagged. Z toyed and teased X while the other 2 guys were each tied to chair and enjoyed the show. After that, Z gave one guy blowjob and the other handjob.
That's all I can remember.

Many thanks if anyone can tell me the story title :mrgreen:

*bows*

nshroudight
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by nshroudight »

nshroudight wrote:Hey guys, I am new here.

I recalled a story which I read a few months back.

3 guys and 2 females are involved. I'll name the females X and Z.

The plot goes something like this :
X has a fetish all along, but was shy about it. Only Z knew about it.

One day, one of the guys A, told the other 2 guys that Z has a surprise for them. However, to see the surprise, the 2 guys have to be restrained by Z. The 2 other guys agreed.

On the day of the surprise, Z brought the 3 guys to a place. A wasn't allowed to see the surprise, because he was related to X or Z or ??. I can't remember.

X was bound and gagged. Z toyed and teased X while the other 2 guys were each tied to chair and enjoyed the show. After that, Z gave one guy blowjob and the other handjob.
That's all I can remember.

Many thanks if anyone can tell me the story title :mrgreen:

*bows*
Okay I found it, It is "Last Minute Costume - The Sequel".
https://www.utopiastories.com/code/show ... ecid/55038