Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
alexthemaster123
Unfettered Newbie

finding a story

Unread post by alexthemaster123 »

hello to everyone who reads this sorry if this is in the wrong place im a beginner. im trying to find a certain story its a competitive girl who plays a game with a lad at college and every year he sends her an item and she has to wear them and take a picture of her wearing it then send them back or something i can't remember.

subgrrl
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by subgrrl »

alexthemaster123 wrote:hello to everyone who reads this sorry if this is in the wrong place im a beginner. im trying to find a certain story its a competitive girl who plays a game with a lad at college and every year he sends her an item and she has to wear them and take a picture of her wearing it then send them back or something i can't remember.
Game of a Lifetime

airmat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by airmat »

Since the last post is from the 10th, and I want to keep the thread going, I am digging up an older post from myself - still valid though.

Today I am totally bored and am looking for some specific topic, and maybe you can suggest some reading material. I am looking for stories that include some kind of "active" or "smart" clothing which trap the (female) wearer. I am thinking of

* computer controlled chastity belts (as in "too quick to click", "belt of the future", "batteries not included" etc),
* computer controlled bondage and latex (like in "20 days")
* ancient artifacts ("Xi", "the suit" etc),
* magical clothing (the revenant of hargreaves manor),
* locking clothing (stiletto trap),
* shoes with growing heels... etc.
* competitive games (aka a fetish version of the Hunger Games)
* permanent or predicament female chastity situations

Anything in that direction, possible with a topic of tease and denial or chastity imposed on the trapped woman.

If you also like stuff like that and don't know yet the mentioned stories, google them or pm me, they are really worth a read.

enigmaPOJ
Chair Bound

Unread post by enigmaPOJ »

@airmat

Like you I have great interest in those stories and have read the ones mentioned. Steel bondage and chastity belts are my favorites. I also recommend reading JG-Leathers stories:

Chained Convict For Life
http://eroticbooknetwork.com/ebooks/cha ... -ebook.htm

Diplomatic Immunity, Part One: Delilah's Punishment
http://eroticbooknetwork.com/ebooks/dip ... ebook.html

Diplomatic Immunity, Part Two: Kelly's Descent
http://eroticbooknetwork.com/ebooks/dip ... ebook.html

Unfortunately they are not free ($7 each) but they are well worth it.
Just a Geeky Kinky Girl

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

http://writingsofleviticus.thekinkyserver.com/
The stories are on the side bar...
And with links to several good sites...

LOTS!!!! of stories, bondage and forced public nudity...
I've been reading the series about Tami Smithers...
She got tricked into becoming a nudist 24/7 and now can't find a way out of it...
(Good so far...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

pax
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pax »

Have you checked out "The Curator" yet on GU?
Its still being written/updated. Artifacts, locking clothing, computer controlled, kinda magical.
Its pretty awesome.
http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/45140
airmat wrote:Since the last post is from the 10th, and I want to keep the thread going, I am digging up an older post from myself - still valid though.

Today I am totally bored and am looking for some specific topic, and maybe you can suggest some reading material. I am looking for stories that include some kind of "active" or "smart" clothing which trap the (female) wearer. I am thinking of

* computer controlled chastity belts (as in "too quick to click", "belt of the future", "batteries not included" etc),
* computer controlled bondage and latex (like in "20 days")
* ancient artifacts ("Xi", "the suit" etc),
* magical clothing (the revenant of hargreaves manor),
* locking clothing (stiletto trap),
* shoes with growing heels... etc.
* competitive games (aka a fetish version of the Hunger Games)
* permanent or predicament female chastity situations

Anything in that direction, possible with a topic of tease and denial or chastity imposed on the trapped woman.

If you also like stuff like that and don't know yet the mentioned stories, google them or pm me, they are really worth a read.

airmat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by airmat »

pax wrote:Have you checked out "The Curator" yet on GU?
Its still being written/updated. Artifacts, locking clothing, computer controlled, kinda magical.
Its pretty awesome.
http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/45140
Yeah, I even haven email notification for the next updates. That is the stuff I like. Thanks for the pointer.

WShadow
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by WShadow »

Greetings

i am looking for specific type of stories where where Domme is "forced" into slave role.

For example one where she was tricked - "Too quick to click" on utopia.

Dont know any other names, but remeber one where girl in DS club lost a bet and had to be slave to another Domme for two weeks, or anther where Owner of femdom club find new young Domme irresistible and let her tie her up. She then forced her to give up all estate to her and become her personal slave.

Anybody know something like that?

G00se
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by G00se »

I read a story on Utopia that I loved that was written in three parts. In the second part, the male character kidnapped the female character who'd snubbed him and took her to a cabin or vacation home and wore gloves and smelled like smoke when he dealt with her, and she freaked out because she thought he was her current romantic partner. He cut a chastity belt off her, and she told him about her current romantic partner's abuse, so he went to her house in the third part and was caught by her partner. Is this familiar to anyone?

Luv2tieup
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Luv2tieup »

All I remember about the story is a girl gets kidnapped, and she gets injected with something that makes it seem like she is pregnant with triplets or something and her breasts get really large.

ultimatetentacle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ultimatetentacle »

Alrighty, have another story I need tracked down that I have lost track of. This one involved a guy who found a gay guy, and while they were at the guys house, the gay guy took a shower. While taking the shower, the main character cross dressed and tied himself up leaving the key to the gay guy so he would be forced to fulfill his every whim.

I would also appreciate other similar stories that anyone has were a person traps themselves like this in self bondage(self forced-bi)

And as always thanks to you in advance fellow enthusiasts!!!

fritam
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by fritam »

has anyone seen the story by warhammer called vanishing point 2.
the other story im looking for is where a couple m/f puts themselves into self pony bondage for a period of many days and end up being trapped when the power fails and resets the timer for their release. any help finding these would be appriciated.
Thanks

puppydoll
Chair Bound

Pet boy

Unread post by puppydoll »

Looking for a story about a guy that goes to a party with a woman who binds him up like a puppy, and he just strolls around the party as a puppy, and hits it off with another puppy girl. At the end, she leaves him a note on his car saying: hope to see you at the next party.
Any ideas?

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

fritam wrote:has anyone seen the story by warhammer called vanishing point 2.
the other story im looking for is where a couple m/f puts themselves into self pony bondage for a period of many days and end up being trapped when the power fails and resets the timer for their release. any help finding these would be appriciated.
Thanks
Yea, I read that one and I thought I had a local copy, but, i can't find it...
But I don't tink the name was "Vanshing Point 2"...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

pax
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Pet boy

Unread post by pax »

puppydoll wrote:Looking for a story about a guy that goes to a party with a woman who binds him up like a puppy, and he just strolls around the party as a puppy, and hits it off with another puppy girl. At the end, she leaves him a note on his car saying: hope to see you at the next party.
Any ideas?
This it?
http://www.grometsplaza.net/world/ponyg ... blems.html

puppydoll
Chair Bound

Re: Pet boy

Unread post by puppydoll »

pax wrote:
puppydoll wrote:Looking for a story about a guy that goes to a party with a woman who binds him up like a puppy, and he just strolls around the party as a puppy, and hits it off with another puppy girl. At the end, she leaves him a note on his car saying: hope to see you at the next party.
Any ideas?
This it?
http://www.grometsplaza.net/world/ponyg ... blems.html
bingo!!!

tracy_cooper
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tracy_cooper »

Hello all,

I would love to find a story I read some time ago which sadly I cannot remember the name of. Usually I download a good story to my hard drive but I seem to have missed this one.

The story is about a man who is kept bound to a chair for a couple of days before being hogtied on the house veranda. I recall that there are three main chapters headed “Day 1”, “Day 2” and “Day 3”.

If anyone happens to know the title and or where I might find the story again I would be most grateful.

Regards, tracy

marius146
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by marius146 »

Hi there

I'm desperately looking for a story I can't recall the name or the author:
It's about a young girl who has not enough money and applies for a job (in a studio?). She is very unexperienced in sexual matters and has to answer some questions in the job interview about her experiences in bondage etc. When one of the hostesses for bondage sessions has to cancel her appointment, she convinces the staff to let her help out and to be strictly bound for the client to let him play with her.
When the female boss learns about it, she want's to stop but due to some misunderstanding, she gets convinced the young girl wants to continue and even encrease her grade of bondage/torture. A female stuff member who almost lost her job because of that situation take revenge on the young girl and keeps her tightly bound and helpless, even putting on a strict chastity belt and a tight collar which smells very much of a recent cum orgy...
That last part I really kept in mind, because this was so special...

May you can help me find it? Really tried all other possibilities, but no success!
Thanks in advance

Kildar
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kildar »

Hi, I am looking for a story I read along time ago. I cant remember the name of it or the author. but I do remember little bits and pieces

the main character was woman was had been a member of a 'society' of some sort
that society gave here a locking leather harness blindfold when she left
at the beggining of the story she mailed keys to a friend or someone that was going to visit her in a week or so
she locked the locking blindfold on herself so she was blind for that time she waited for her friend
she engaged in various scenes of self bondage that either had timers ro forced her to search blindly in her backyard for the keys

I know it isnt much to go on, but if anyone could help me find this sotry I would be greatful :) Thanks

Kildar

xenaxl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by xenaxl »

Hi all. I'm looking for "The Adventures of Bondage Kid" written by the Greyman. I've only read chapter 1 and 3 but can't seem to find the rest. In fact, I don't even know how many chapters are there in total. But it's a really nice story and I wish to read it all.

Anyone out there can help? Thanks in advance!