Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.

Re: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread postby Newbie1 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:34 am

I've been looking for a story about a woman who goes to a Bondage resort type place for a vacation from work I can't remember all the details but I do remember a part about her being forced to watch videos of women in bondage and orgasming and her being desperate to cum while having to watch it.
Newbie1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Newbie1 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:00 am

actually I know the story I'm looking for now does anyone have it it's called submissiveland.
Newbie1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby SadisticNerd » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Newbie1 wrote:actually I know the story I'm looking for now does anyone have it it's called submissiveland.

I am looking for this one as well!!!!
SadisticNerd
Unfettered Newbie

FOUND your Story! *Posted Here*

Unread postby d3vious.g3nius » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:48 am

Newbie1 wrote:actually I know the story I'm looking for now does anyone have it it's called submissiveland.

NEWBIE wrote: I think the story u are looking for is called Submissiveland
sorry but I can't remember what site it's on though.

d3vious_g3nius wrote:Here ya' go: Submissiveland 2011-03-21 16:30:20

Earlier in this thread I provided the LINK! Sounds great right... sadly, the story seems to have been removed. OR I just couldn't use GU's search function to deliver the goods :(

EDIT
: ACTUALLY... wayback machine SAVE: http://web.archive.org/web/201109060125 ... ecid/27024

Boom baby, who luv's ya :) Why d.g of course :P
"I am not helpless, I'm simply retrained at the moment!"
d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Newbie1 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:25 am

Thanks dude I did have that story in my collection a long time ago when I had the original Newbie name lol but then I lost all of my collection of stories vids and pics at the time when my laptop took a big old shit lol Had to get a new one and have been slowly rebuilding my collection.
Newbie1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Newbie1 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:03 am

looking for another story it involves a interrogation type setting with some special solution being places on two women I think it's called Firedance or something to that effect
Newbie1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby bdtwo » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:12 am

Looking for the name of a story. The only details I can remember are fuzzy, but it involved 2 women. I am not sure if she inherited or was somehow rich from other means, but she had money, felt lonely. Not sure but I think it was a distant relative, that comes to stay, she befriends her, then the cousin(relative) introduces a game to capture her in bondage. Not sure where it went from there. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks
bdtwo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Geetwo » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:17 pm

Sounds like "Relatively Restrained" which was written by me and is available on my free site www.geetwostories.com
Geetwo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby syryn » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:35 am

I just wanted to say, Geetwo, that I love your website and all the stories that you have posted there over the years. Thanks for sharing your hard work with us. Many of your stories have inspired my own fiction.

syrynsmyth

<>--+-
Key: A Novel
http://keysong.blogspot.com
syryn
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby sull88 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:51 pm

Happy Holidays everyone. I am looking for a story about a wheelchair/brace pretender who along with his girlfriend/wife travels to a middle east country and she does not comply with the dress code and is arrested and punished by being circumcised. He is found out to be a pretender an punished as well. Any help would be great. Thanks, Sull
sull88
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby The Half Heard » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:24 am

I've had no luck finding this, hopefully someone else has it bookmarked or a really good memory.

Looking for a story (duh), it's F/m, involving permanent chastity - but reluctant, the guy has gone to get a chastity device installed because all he does is masturbate all the time. The nurse installing the chastity has him restrained to a chair, and he tries to back out towards the end but to no avail.

Hopefully someone can help :D

Cheers,

the half heard.
The Half Heard
Chair Bound

Unread postby Geetwo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:07 pm

HI, I'm looking for a story that begins with a female spacepilot on a solo, deep space voyage who learns her ship is carrying a deactivated sex-droid being returned for repair after malfunctioning. She switches it on and it immediately captures and binds her, forcing her to submit and serve it as his slave and sextoy. After several months, with the ship approaching its destination, it releases her, returns to its shipping crate and switches off. Forgetting that she is naked and bears marks from her captivity, she answers a video call and realises, too late, that the communications officer has seen her and strongly suspects what has happened.
Any pointers to this story would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Geetwo
Geetwo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby WShadow » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:40 am

Geetwo wrote:HI, I'm looking for a story that begins with a female spacepilot on a solo, deep space voyage who learns her ship is carrying a deactivated sex-droid being returned for repair after malfunctioning. She switches it on and it immediately captures and binds her, forcing her to submit and serve it as his slave and sextoy. After several months, with the ship approaching its destination, it releases her, returns to its shipping crate and switches off. Forgetting that she is naked and bears marks from her captivity, she answers a video call and realises, too late, that the communications officer has seen her and strongly suspects what has happened.
Any pointers to this story would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Geetwo

Maybe this one?

http://www.flogmasterstories.com/storybank/android.html

foudn it at eighth post on google while searching for "female space pilot sex-droid malfunctioning bondage"
WShadow
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Geetwo » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:39 pm

Thanks WShadow, that's the one.
Geetwo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby magobaltasar » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Trying to find a story I vaguely recall involving a psycho/serial kidnapper, who kept his victims in long term bondage and sensorial deprivation, escaping from prison (maybe faking his death?) and ambushing the policewoman who arrested him in a hotel room. After a struggle, she is beaten and kidnapped, to be subjected to the same kind of treatment.

It was closer to horror than to titillation, but it contained vivid descriptions of heavy bondage and I would be interested in re-reading it, if this sounds familiar to anyone.

In case it helps, I think that it contained one or two small illustrations.
magobaltasar
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby subgrrl » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:54 am

Finally Free Again by urglamp (dirk?) on DeviantArt.

<>--+-
Key: A Novel
http://keysong.blogspot.com
subgrrl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby tigger » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:21 pm

i have read a story called FINDING MYSELF, by Enya Pierre, but it is incomplete and I can't remember which site it was on, does anyone have an end for it or know which site it was on, did a search on various search engine's with no luck, i can post what i have if anyone wants to read it..........thanks
tigger
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby index817 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:43 am

Hi, searching for a story that I read maybe 3-4 years ago. In it one girl had bought a golden(maybe, not sure) statue that has magic on it that if you imagin smth and look on that statue for some seconds it would become true(things like piercings,...)
index817
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby puppydoll » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:27 am

I'm looking for a story about a submissive girl, who goes back to her high school reunion. She is the submissive to a motivational speaker.
He takes her to her reunion in a really sexy dress; she runs into some of her old classmates (who hated her?) and trick her to take off her dress in the bathroom, then they run away with it.

Later, all these friends from her HS come out as bondage lovers as well.

Help?
puppydoll
Chair Bound

Unread postby airmat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:01 am

Hi,

I'm looking for stories themed around a hospital/spa/resort/institutional setting where subs (preferable female) are kept in orgasm denial or chastity.
airmat
Unfettered Newbie

PreviousNext

Return to Story Discussion